Dating a milf

Hey guys so I kind of landed myself in a situation where I can pretty much be going out with this milf.
It's amazing what a couple drinks can do to your confidence. I'm nothing special. I'm just a 22 year old who's never had sex and this woman, I say woman because that's exactly what she is. She ain't no fucking party girl, sorority girl or slut, but she's cool and she's fucking sexy. Now don't get me wrong, I am a virgin but I've definitely fooled around a bit so not kissless or nothing, I just don't really understand how I got myself in this position. I guess I'll go ahead and tell the story. Not gonna greentext because on mobile and I don't have a computer.

>Be me
>At work
>Server at a restaurant
>Tipsslave.exe
>running some food to the bar
>old manager is visiting from Florida with his gf
>a couple other former coworkers are there including milf
>says hi to her
Now a bit of backstory I used to have a bit of longer hair, nothing crazy long, but long enough to call it long. I never really gave more than Hal a shit about the way I looked towards others but in the last three years of working there that's changed and my style has changed a bit. Short hair with a bit of gel. Not too long sideburns and shaved face.
>dat jawline tho
>milf sees me and smiles and says hi and I see her check me out.
>Fast forward
>walking by old manager and friends who are still drinking while on my way out
>ask him what's the plan for tonight
>says they're going to joes
>Ilikejoes.gif
>drive back home
>quick shower
>do my hair
>black jeans
>black shoes
>black t shirt
>look good feel good
>drive up to joes
>walk in
>find where everyone's hanging out
>sit across from milf
>made up my mind earlier before I left I was gonna try to hit that
>as much as I would like to lose my virginity with meaning, it's not on the forefront of my mind at this point

Cont.
(Pic isn't her but it's pretty close)

Attached: 34F06A7A-4642-4E2C-92EC-0954B15D5C91.jpg (540x720, 71K)

Cont. greentexing even though I said I wouldn't.
>order a yuengling and a shot of jamo to start with
>get involved with conversation
>start talking to milf
>can't remember what we're talking about
>things are going well
> 3-4 drinks in
>notice this other dude who I know and is closer to her age than I am trying to make the moves
>getthefuckouttahere.png
>not gonna lie that guy was pretty smooth
>worried he might swoon her better
>he plays her in pool
>I'm sitting by watching
>I think this is what may have been the turning point in my favor
>I ask both of them if they want a drink
>she takes a bud light
>he takes whatever I'm getting
>milf was really adiment that I didn't have to buy her one
>told her I was gonna get her one anyway
>she giggles, smiles and says
"You just want me to take you home"
>bingo
>looking over my should from the bar rail I say without even a hint of sarcasm or joke in my voice
"Yeah"
>get drinks
>go back to table and sit
>milf is there and we start talking some more
>put my arm around her
>she's laughing at disbelief she f two things most likely
>that I'm actually hitting on her
>that she likes it
>she turned to me and said
"Am I really falling in love with a 22 year old?"
>somehow she mentioned the idea that I wanted to go home with her
"Yeah maybe you could teach me a couple things."
>she would not believe that I was a virgin and that I was typically bad at this sort of thing
>not gonna lie it seemed to turn her on

Cont.

This better not end with you walking the dinosaur because I am in a similar situation to you and I want to have some hope.

Cont.
>so at this point we've been talkin and flirting for a while now
>most people are outside smoking
>they come back in
>I'm drunk
>everyone is drunk
>we're all talking with each other now
>some of the girls that used to work with us and even the gf of my old manager, who also used to work there, came up to me and looked me over and said
"Damn user, you really grew up didn't you"
>been working there for like 3 years
>was freshly 19 when I started
>the milf pretty much said the exact same thing too
>for some reason everyone decides to go to another bar
>cantletheroutofmysight.jpg
>other dude is still trying to hit that too
>he offers to drive her over there
>I'm drunk and needed a ride and basically just kind of dropped in
>I will not leave her alone with this dude
>this was the first time I realized how much of a game flirting and this kind of shit it is
>he cannot win
>we get to the other place and it's fuckin packed
>sardines would be uncomfortable
>milf does not want to be here
>other dude drives us all back to joes
>he asks what she wants to do
>he's just kind of looking out his window not even looking at her
>I tap her shoulder
>she looks at me
>wink at her
>other dude saw nothing
>then I say we can just grab more drinks at joes
>other dude suddenly goes
"Dude, why the hell are you even in my car? Seriously get the fuck out of my car.
>okay man I thought we were friends but I see how it is
"Okay fine man, I know when I'm not wanted."
>get out of his car
>stumble to my truck
>old kind of small 2004, got it out of convenience, but now I actually love it
>lay in the bed of the truck with my legs up on the tailgate
>feeling defeated
>the sad drunk is starting to come out

Cont.

Don't date her seriously or get emotional. Have fun with her, have sex and be ready to walk the minute she starts her shit, because she will eventually.

>sidebuns

Fuckin kys

wtf did you forget to finish the story or what ?

This is real m8
Cont.
>start drunk texting to a m8
>tell him that I had a good thing goin but other dude came in and fucked it up
>sit up in my truck bed
>still texting friend
>suddenly
>other dude puts his arms around my chest like he's hugging me
>dude is hugging me
>wat.pdf
"Hey man I'm sorry about that. That was rude and I don't want you to think I don't value our friendship. I'm sorry man.
>drunk me is very confused but I just went with it
>other dude walks away
>and guess who is standing next to my truck looking at me
>milf
>she asks what I want to do
"We can grab a Lyft back to your place"
>she agrees that we can
>waitwhat.zip
>she calls the lyft
>says its seven minutes away
>go inside and grab one more shot
>get in the lyft
>the whole time we're kissing and talkin sweet nothings to each other
>turns out she had us go to some random house where she runs in and picks up a charger for her phone and comes back
>also a little bit of cocaine
>I've never done cocaine
>I've been around it a lot just never done it
>dabs some on her finger tip
>she basically gave me a gum hit
>did it
>why not
>not doing coke again and I never had a desire to anyway
>get back to her place
>put on some music
>she starts kind of talking about what she really wants
>how she wants a man who's gonna take what's his
>how she wants a man who's not afraid to tell her what to do
>what to wear
>a man who takes what's his
>I don't even let her completely finish because if that's what she wants that's what she's gonna get
>kiss her
>she kisses back
>grab both ass cheeks
>she's grinding up in me
>this goes on for a minute or two
>she breaks away for a brief second
"Don't think your getting lucky tonight"
>I didn't expect to get this far so I was happy either way
>heavy grinding continues for a while
>so for the next like hour or so we danced and kissed the whole time
>by the end of that hour it was like 5 in the morning
>I had to sleep

Cont.

Sorry m8 typed to much on that last one
Cont.

>She was a bit coked up so she stayed up a while longer
>woke up around noon
>drank some water
>surprisingly no hangover
>find her sleeping in another bed
>her dog actually hopped up on the one I was in so she slept in the guest room
>open the door
>told her I had a lot of fun last night that I would like to see her again
>she agrees
>ask for her phone number
>she gives it to me
>say goodby for now and walk out the front door
>smoked a cigarette and waited for my ride

So I guess I'm gonna see where this goes
I don't really wanna be tied down right now in my life but I guess we'll see. It would also be pretty awesome to lose it to her. She's got such a fine body, almost exactly the same as the one in the picture I used. Life is finally looking up for once.

>I see her check me out
>"Damn user, you really grew up didn't you"
>the milf pretty much said the exact same thing too

This chad here proves once again that only looks matter. And yet OP has the nerve to come to Jow Forums and talk about "confidence" and flirting and whatnot getting him laid. Fuck off with this b urself bs

Yeah you're right, looking good help. I actually take time and pride in my appearance now and it pays off.
I'm 6'2 and 160 pounds. I'm in no way a chad and if you're bitter and upset about someone else catching a break, it's people like you who made this board into a cesspool of self hatred and disparity where anything good that happens to someone else is stamped out like a weed.

Ain't upset that you got laid user. Good for you.

Also
>I'm in no way a chad
>I'm 6'2

Does being 6'2 automatically make you a chad?

Hungry skellington please eat food

>she breaks away for a brief second
>"Don't think your getting lucky tonight"
bro, she was clearly testing you. She wanted you to go for it, prove her wrong, and "take what's yours" or whatever she was talking about earlier.
I hate to say it, but it's probably over between you and the milf. You have shown yourself to be a pussy by not going for the gold. She has lost a lot of her attraction towards you and you will most likely never be in such a good position with her again.
For god's sake man. Pull the fucking trigger next time.

>6'2 and dominant
I am foolish to believe that I will lose my virginity one day

I don't know man
Even after she said that and pretty much up to the point when I fell asleep she was talking was saying "I always knew you were different from the rest"
I don't know what she means by that but I'm just gonna ride it out and see what happens
Maybe even post updates.

Originally and unirionically, This.

>Maybe even post updates.
please do, I hope it works out.
But like I said, chicks like aggressive men who take charge, so remember to go for it next time.

No for sure, this dude may be right but if I see her again I'm gonna make it happen. I got a day off this week so I'll make plans for it then

>>black jeans
>>black shoes
>>black t shirt

>off duty waiter
>decided to dress like waiter for night off
haha what a fag

What's your course of action? you were both inebriated last time so unless you do the same it may become stale and awkward between the two of you

As a guy who's fucked loads of milfs and older women, this isn't really true.

A lot of them like the sport of drawing in a young guy. If they just want to fuck, they can pick up any guy at the bar without trouble. Getting a shy loser like OP to actually make a move is a whole other level of excitement.

As a guy who has no experience with older woman, you got any tips? I'm 21 and in college if it helps.

t. Sounds like a fun time user and I'm happy for you user. Hope it works out.
>inb4 she tricks user into getting her pregnant

I was on board until she was handing me a Bud Light. Fuck that.

>Everyone's drinking
>Everyone's driving
ok, bud, nice story

>Getting a shy loser like OP to actually make a move is a whole other level of excitement.
yeah, but he didn't make a move. that's the thing.
Maybe his youth and shyness was cute earlier in the night, and she liked the challenge of it. But she didn't want to end up sleeping in separate beds that night.
When a woman tells you she likes aggressive men and minutes later tells you that you're not getting lucky, then that's a pretty clear signal for you to take charge and go for it.
She was practically begging for it. Women hardly ever give out more obvious signals than that.

just b urself

Most important is to have no sense of shame. That's the one thing that took me years to overcome, having been on Jow Forums for about 15 years now and fucking milfs for 6.

Half of my encounters were through the internet (tinder, random dating sites, a fucking suspicious craiglist post) and half were random things that happened while doing things normally. The thing that started it all was going on a long bus ride and having a hot older woman sit next to me. I just started talking about some pointless shit and she showed immediate interest. I was like OP and kind of assumed nothing would happen, but I held onto hope and ended up fucking her at the end of the day.

But if a chick clearly isn't interested, move on. Generally, with older women, you should make the first move with small conversation, work up to something playful, and see if they want to keep responding. If they're bored or not interested, you'll know right away. If they care, they'll practically chase you down.

Sorry to wait so long to reply
I'm not quite sure. She said you'll have to take me out sometime and I know some artisan type places that ya know older women like to go to. I'm really not quite sure. Try to make it back to her place again. And we did know each other and he along when we worked with each other. I guess now I would just have to get to know her some more which I honestly do.

I may have fucked up but we'll see what happens I guess.

>story literally starts with the milf checking op out

you realize 95% of the people here would fail at this first step right?

Well you sound like have the socializing aspect of your next encounter ready for use just don't act retarded and you'll be fine. Go to a restaurant or some shit where there's access to alcohol and make your move, I'm not saying to rape her when she's drunk but it'll lower her inhibitions and you'll have a higher chance of getting laid. Although if you think you can handle it just fine without an aid then godspeed and good luck user

>She ain't no fucking party girl, sorority girl or slut
>also a little bit of cocaine
bruh
also
>this was the first time I realized how much of a game flirting and this kind of shit it is
that's why i fucking hate dating

Yeah I noticed those two contradictory lines.

I don't have a problem with it but this woman has a partygirl past and still is one just maybe to a slightly lesser extent (or really is just better at hiding it). What's a mother at 32 doing coke and cock teasing a 22 year old till 5am really doing with her life?

Keep playing the game and bang her as much as you like just be careful catching feelings particularly as a virgin. You're gonna want to keep this fwb. A relationship with her is destined for a train wreck.

This reads like pasta.