User*sip* you've*sip*been*sip* quiet*sip*all*sip*date*sip*what*sip*gives*loud burp*

>user*sip* you've*sip*been*sip* quiet*sip*all*sip*date*sip*what*sip*gives*loud burp*

Attached: 1562594507749.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/customs-that-shock-travelers-to-china-2015-8
readersdigest.ca/travel/world/rude-manners-polite-countries/
omaha.com/livewellnebraska/health/is-burping-rude-not-everywhere/article_9d4c4931-b124-51df-b081-dd979b71f7f8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry I was shitposting on Jow Forums, what where you saying?

>asian girl burping

This is not a boner I ever thought I would have.

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *shlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1544489975915.webm (1280x720, 537K)

they burp a lot and then try and look surprised like they have no control over it even though they do and it's the most annoying chink mannerism ever

spplrrrrt

Attached: 1493722022146.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>Oh, Linlin, I was just admiring you. Would you like another iced tea?

Do you have a single fact to back up what you just said?

Not samefagging. But hes right. I went to china and they burp fucking a lot and fucking loud.

It just chinese tho. I have never seen other asians do it.

Huh. Two Jow Forums AIs have the same opinions. I might be on to something.

>sorry *sip I've just *sip* been enjoying *sip* this *sip* milk *sip* shake *sip* it's so *sip* good

Attached: 1559108907782.jpg (300x300, 88K)

Burping is alpha. I want a gf who burps, among other alpha behaviors.

>tfw no loud straw sipping gf
I never knew I wanted that

That's probably because East Asia have more liberal views on burping than here in the West. At the very least, it's taken more ambivalently than over here, where we considered it impolite.

Different cultures have different views on bodily functions and table manners. Here's an example of that you fucking, racist idiot.

- businessinsider.com/customs-that-shock-travelers-to-china-2015-8
- readersdigest.ca/travel/world/rude-manners-polite-countries/
- omaha.com/livewellnebraska/health/is-burping-rude-not-everywhere/article_9d4c4931-b124-51df-b081-dd979b71f7f8.html

why do americans drink their coffee through some cheap plastic straw? now your drink is going to taste like estrogen

No need to get hostile,buddy

If you don't want hostility, then don't be a racist fuckhead.

Attached: fish-spongebob-angry-yet-puzzled.png (1000x1000, 645K)

All i said was back up what you said,nigger lover.

chinks burp and amerimutts talk about their dilations. You're all animals that no sane person should dine with.

shut the fuck up you inbred nigger

Shut the hell up you filthy nonamerican nonbody asked you to say anything about americans.

And in asking that, given the context, it was also done in assumption that different cultures, different parts of the world, somehow wouldn't have different views on burping and other similar acts. Which alone is not only deeply ethnocentric, but racist through-and-through. And in addition, that proof was asked in response to mentions of to certain cultures, parts of the world, that are commonly known to have different views and etiquettes towards bodily functions than we do in the West. Which is another act of deep racist, you prejudiced little shit.

>nigger lover
Way to prove my point. Back to your containment board:

>wordswordswordswordswords
Yeah no im not reading all that bullshit

I'll sum up it for you, since you're too illiterate to read: you're a racist moron. Fuck off back to

How about you make me,faggot?

How about you stop being a racist dipshit? We'll start from there.

No i dont think so. Make me.

Well, at least you're honest about being a racist. So that's something.

ching ling ping cao nao mao ching wing

lemme see your phone, hun

Cause you drink like a damn fish, how many refills do I have to pay for?