Am i a chad for these texts or am i actually autistic? i cant tell

am i a chad for these texts or am i actually autistic? i cant tell

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190709_125318568.jpg (1024x2104, 749K)

youre fucking autistic, and I didn't even read your gay texts

>i-i've been going through a lot
>l-let me know if something changes
>am i a chad for these texts

chads dont say sorry or send paragraphs to one word texts, ya fucking moron.

That's funny dude my practice GF shut you down real quick

This woman did not even want to talk to you. Should've been clear from "fine." She probably doesn't even have a boyfriend, she just wants to avoid you that much.

What did you do to her?

Attached: mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg (460x288, 30K)

>spam failed project
>get denied for someone better
>furiously apologises
woah dude you're such a chad. stick some CPAP tubing into your mouth and drink some helium you failure of a human being. Only a literal sperg could consider fucking up an affair out of the fucking gate an alpha move lmao

>telling someone to literally kill themselves because of a texting mistake
you sound happy user
she probably does have a bf, shes a stacy and also my first "gf". obviously i made my mistakes with her because of that, so thats why i apologised for my previous clinginess and all that.
i was more or less talking about the "he doesn't need to know" part

the latter , bromeo

pretty happy right now actually, nice to chill out.

Yeah OP, you're a Chad, just like I'm a Chad for my messages as well.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 07.28.38.png (664x235, 22K)

man, alright, i get it i fucked up, but at least i didnt assume she was going to say no going into it.

i also just mainly did this for the closure. at least now i know i wont be hanging out with her again.

Honestly not even that bad, you swung and you missed and you took it like a champ. Proud of you son.

Can we get more of these so called Chad messages?

Autistic as fuck, nowhere near chad status. At best you're a desperate normalfag.
>he doesn't need to know
Despite memes women don't cheat that often unless the guy is cheating already or is actually abusive. When they do, it's usually a lot more subtle than "Hey let's cheat". Usually it will be by means of neglecting to mention the guy, or removing a wedding ring when going out to bars and the like.
>let me know if something changes
That entire last response screams of desperation.

Just cut her out and move on

Unironically chad. You asked, she answered, and then you left it at that. Kind of curious who is going around spreading negative shit about you, but that's just a good sign that you should cut them out of your life.

Of course is bad, he essentially wasted her time sending him a message knowing what would be the outcome

>Not noticing the 2011 date on the image
Retards

yeah. maybe i took the Jow Forums redpill a little too hard expecting that move to work. its whatever though. not even really desperate, i just really liked her and was hoping id get to see her again. at least i got my closure so i can move on to other girls now.

he got turned down and dealt with it. least he had the balls to try
What the fuck's that got to do with owt. He's showing a message. Happens to be from 2011

Lol. That bitch had zero chill

>heard negative things about
What's the story here?

Attached: 1561292740882.jpg (3000x2000, 894K)

neither. You're just a plain scumbag.
>he doesn't need to know
Can you just not be a faggot and try take a man's girl frkm him?

Attached: 1559957529320.jpg (705x540, 56K)

I have been trying to hang out with this girl for a few weeks now. Every time I ask if she wants to do something she says yes, but then I spaghetti out and change the subject.

Attached: IMG_20190709_131213.jpg (1440x2560, 321K)

R8 my autism out of 10. I never replied to this text.

Attached: IMG_20190709_131420.jpg (1440x2560, 324K)

Pretty good user, I'm proud of you

Her texts read like she's giving you a shitty insolent attitude. You should slash her tires for it. I'm serious.

Chads send single sentence text usually with 5 words or less. Autists send text with paragraphs.

Not sure what exactly, but I was incredibly unpopular at school and I knew no-one outside of it, so I'm not surprised that anything a girl might have heard about me would be shitty.

You're a fucking retard, go tell her that you got caught up with stuff but you'd love to hang out AND THEN FOLLOW THROUGH. You might not have fucked it up just yet, but you will if you keep this up and you'll despise yourself for it. She wants to hang, you want to hang, the only thing that's preventing you is yourself.

Sounds positive my dude, keep trying. It's not too late.

tell her when you're free and ask her to go somewhere user

if your spaghetti starts to bother you, tell it to shut the fuck up and rip off the proverbial bandaid. it's better to know than just sit around wondering

Attached: captain jack.jpg (500x500, 45K)

You dont even know the half of it. This is the most conversation I have had with anyone in a long time. I have proposed hanging out three or four times, and every time I never reply back. I fucking hate myself.

Attached: IMG_20190709_132203.jpg (1440x2560, 362K)

God reading through my own texts is fucking suicide fuel. Why the fuck does she keep responding?

You just need to do it once my dude, the first time hanging out is always hard to initiate. You got this though

Cause she wants to hang out with you. Please just follow through, please user, it's objectively the right move here. It'll get easier after you do it, you just need to do it.

unambiguously autistic. She wouldn't have brought up her boyfriend in such a direct manner if she wanted to fuck you.

I haven't talked to a girl outside of my family for 6 years

>these delay tactics
what are you doing nigger? you seem like you're just hem and hawing around. if i was a woman, you'd be ghosted.

keys to successfully vetting hoes:
>already have something planned that you were going to do yourself
>"just let me know what you want to do and let me know"
>meet me at P, place, at T, time
that's it. no more texts after that unless you're confirming it. if she flakes you enjoy whatever you were going to do anyway (never talk to her again; no need to announce this either). if she does come, it's already something you enjoy in the first place so she'll be seeing you in your element. if she doesn't enjoy it, she's not worth your time anyway because how are you going to do things together if she doesn't like how you spend your time?

check mate.

I like camping and shooting and urbex. To my understanding these are not things that would be good for a first date, even if they are things she would be happy doing in the future. Is there any good middleground I can go for?

Attached: IMG_20190609_153025292.jpg (1440x2560, 292K)

Sometimes things come up and not every girl can make it to every engagement. I usually give girls a chance:
>one time flaking is fair enough, everyone has stuff come up from time to time
>second time flaking means that I'll still come along if she invites me, but at this point it's on her to do that
>third time flaking and it's not worth it

I would go the normie route - save that stuff for another date and simply meet for a few drinks at some bar. It's a vetting process to begin with - you're simply seeing if you're interested in the other person and if you could see anything happening between you two on the first date.

Attached: easy_meetup.jpg (1048x868, 158K)

>I would go the normie route
Yeah, thatd what I considered, but bar, resuaraunt seems like an awful fucking idea. I perform really poorly in those environments and it wouldnt really put my best face forwards.

Attached: IMG_20190705_222942075.jpg (5248x2952, 1.34M)

>Is there any good middleground I can go for?
hiking is good middle ground but that would be like a second or third date type of thing depending on the girl. you should definitely try to keep things extremely casual first. last thing you want to do is suggest running off into the wilderness immediately with a girl that barely knows you. she might get spooked.
>"let's get coffee at X, place, T time. i'd like to take you hiking but i'd rather we get to know one another first"
this indicates that you're casually aware of a woman's safety concerns and are considering how they feel.

the only time i will ever reasonably give a girl another chance is if they reschedule and set a time / date themselves (unless they're an old friend). if they don't offer to reschedule, i remove them from my contacts immediately and never talk to them again. i don't announce it, i just move on instantaneously. if i see them in public, i'll say hi but only if they do. other than that, they cease to exist to me. i value communication. if someone cannot communicate effectively, they are going to be terrible in both the short and long term whether the potential for a relationship is there or isn't.

That's fair enough user, I can respect avoiding that sort of situation in that case. This is one of those cases where "just bee yourself" means "don't put yourself in a purposefully disadvantageous situation on a first date". How about a picnic? It's still mostly talking and drinking, it's outside but it's not completely removed from other people so she won't think you're trying to kill her. How about this - you suggest a picnic, but say that if she has any other suggestions, you're happy to do those as well? Hopefully she'll just say yes to the picnic cause she clearly wants to hang out with you.

I get you. I wouldn't do that myself, but I guess communication is more important to you, whereas "not missing potential chances" is what drives me. To each their own though(:

>"Let me know when you're free"
>never tells her when he's free
Frankly, an advanced Chad move. I'm surprised a robot could use this technique so effectively.

Attached: roshi approves.png (400x400, 132K)

>look at thumbnail
>see wall of texts coming from (you) with short replies from roaster.
absolutely not. she's totally uninterested

This is how it's done. Pro tip: just be yourself bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-163528_WhatsApp.jpg (1436x2777, 1.33M)

Nah, you're autistic. This is not even close to being chad. Just because you don't stutter and mumble doesn't mean you're chad.

Disgusting. When are we going to get a fucking norman purge?

>let's bang [appearance 7 required]
[appearance check passed]

[chad feel buff granted for 75 turns]

rofl why is it you autist always type these long ass essays?? if you have to type more than her give up it never began for you

Attached: 1557749243910.jpg (574x603, 48K)

never start with shit like "you would probably say no" user, women prefer when you're confident.

its not like this is a girl i didnt know, we went out a couple times and each time was really good, i felt the need to apologise for my previous actions and shit because i was clingy and acted shitty towards her. really i wanted the closure of knowing id either get to go out with her or not because the uncertainty was killing me.

I'd post messages if I had any. I had some convos with girls from hs on facebook, but I deleted my account a while ago. all my interactions with women are super uninteresting and boring mostly revolving around classwork, not once have I had a conversation with a girl that was anywhere close to being romantic in nature. in fact I go out of my way to not mention anything like that, as expressing any kind of desire for a woman makes me cringe heavily as I have had horrible experiences with them all my life prior to highschool. I'm basically a eunuch-lite. haven't talked to a girl since 2014 which was when I had my facebook.

Attached: TerryADavis.jpg (900x900, 112K)

define really good

Attached: 0_original.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

You are trying to be a Chad but you sound like an obvious virgin

Hey man it cannot he any worse than this. I messed up real bad

Attached: B804C1CB-04DA-4332-89C4-CD99CE05E510.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

Is this the thread where we post our texts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-160337.png (1440x504, 40K)

It just hit me. This has never happened to me. I dont know how youre feeling Ive always been rejected....

betas unite

Attached: unfff.png (385x494, 75K)

you and me both. barely care anymore, as it's just regular programming. thinking things will change is what's causing your suffering

This is pretty funny my guy

awwwwww buddy

That's gonna be an OOF from me

Its the first time it has ever happened to me as well. I have no idea how to react.

Shut the fuck up redditfag .
ORGANSOL

>Yessss
You're an omega. I can already picture how butt ugly and desperate that skank can be to tolerate your cringey ass

Common you kill all your chances since your first message.

Just fucking tell us what you did already then.

>i was more or less talking about the "he doesn't need to know" part

you apologize about things you said to her, then you follow up that line with another apologizing about it.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (543x550, 21K)

Hes posted this legit like fifteen times. Its some stupid shit about pretending to be his sister and telling the girl he commited suicide. It was pretty funny the first time but he posts it so much Id think it was pasta if he didnt reply in earnest whenever someone takes an interest

Faked my death after she ghosted me

Attached: ABC08C41-2722-4D9C-8EBA-0097008201F0.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

imagine falling for this copypasta on june 9th 2019