I have truly fucked myself. I am only 18 and I already fucked my life this bad...

I have truly fucked myself. I am only 18 and I already fucked my life this bad. My oldest sister had her masters degree in child psychology, and my second oldest sister is going to a four year university in Santa Barbara. As for me I did not graduate highschool. Im fucked. And its not like Im dumb or anything. I have an above average iq and when I was a freshman I was in advanced everything. I dont know what snapped in me. Now im a jobless education-less idiot. And I dont have much to live for. When I was in middle school I wanted to have a doctorates in nuclear engineering. Then when I was a sophomore I more realistically wanted to be an inorganic chemist and then when I was a senior I more realistically wanted to be a commercial pilot. And when school ended I settled on mortician. But now I cannot even do that. I do not know why my girlfriend is still with me. She is going to regret it when I eventually kill myself.

Attached: 5725D31F-5B9D-48D6-A2D7-D55840D1947B.jpg (635x791, 177K)

then graduate highschool retard

I don't care dumb fuck

Good. That is what I want. I just needed a place to vent.

venting is absolutely useless and gets nothing done long term, you fuckface

What do you suggest then cuck

if it wasnt already self explanatory, actually doing something about. stop relying on venting for """""emotional release""""" bottling your emotions does not mean the end of the world. get used to being closed up.

sheesh OP, you should consider dropping your victim complex

Victim how. to me it did not seem like I was blaming anyone but myself.

people can be victims of themselves, OP. quit taking a passive role in your life.

Not to ignore what you said,l. But Im just gonna kill myself.

Its easier this way and its less passive right.

no. you can't die. when was the last time you ever stopped existing? you're just trying to avoid your problems (a passive act, i would like to add)

Enjoy your rectal cancer you dumb ape.

>he mentions his gf at the very end
shell never miss you once youre gone

Good. Makes it easier for me.

Stopped existing? What do you mean by that?

what was it that i said that made you angry? i stated what i believe to be the obvious, you dont have to believe what i think to be true you know.

Also when I said regret it I meant like regret being with me in the first place.

when have you ever not existed?

Before I was born. I guess.

Bruh just talk to a therapist or your gf

>therapist
Ok money bags
>Gf
the last thing she needs is to be stressed about me.

And? What was it like, before you were born?

You dont have a good IQ if you cant solve this problem in less than a month.
Id probably expect that at your absolute best potential, you make around 20 dollars an hour at Walmart

If you dont want to stress your gf out why kill yourself

Nothing, thats what I want to return to.

There are so many normal fags on this board it's unreal.

Attached: depressed_abuse_eyes_sad.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Because after Im dead whats happening to people who are still alive does not matter

I agree OP, the Topvalu candies taste absolutely horrible.

Attached: TOPVALU_logo.svg.png (1200x611, 73K)