Why pol hat immigrant

why do people hate immigrants what did we do to you besides pay all your taxes your taxes and work your hardest jobs

Attached: 1542442554435.jpg (1000x562, 62K)

I don't have a probolem with immigrants as a whole. Whoever, I do have a problem with immigrnats who move to a new country and refuse to intergrate into the countries customs.
Like, I'm flatting with an Indian, which I have don't mind because my step-dad is Indian. But my flatmate leaves all his shoes, rubbish, and washing outside his bedroom door.
It's custom in India to do that, but no in NewZealand (where I live).

But that's my thought on the matter, it could be something completely different.

Exactly this. If you can integrate into the culture and not act like a twat then I don't care about immigrants

Why does that upset you?

I'll also answer this even though I'm not the user you directed it at. As he said Indians leaving shit all over the place is not acceptable in my culture, neither is shit in Sharia law or cannibalism in African tribes. All cultures have their own morals which aren't always the same and if you're moving to another country you should have the decency to at least try to adapt to what is acceptable where you now live. Otherwise why don't you just stay in the shithole you came from where you can try to fix your country, live around people who share your culture and probably work a better job

>immigrants
>paying taxes
>working

Yeah, I'm sure all the retarded muslim subhuman arabs that europe is letting in are all highly productive and great to have around.

Attached: 1561231339095.jpg (410x374, 25K)

Most immigrants are a net drain. Even a software engineer brings over his extended family to suck up gibs and use publicly paid for infrastructure.

You're on the wrong board. Let me help you.

>Publicly funded infrastructure

It's almost as if Asian immigrants are the richest minority group in America and pay in a higher tax bracket than you ever will

Attached: 1557623226253.jpg (423x222, 26K)

And nobody trash talks Asian immigrants. Really makes you think.

>Watches fox
>Gets unverified info that adheres to his own views
>Never been to Europe

>watches cnn
>believes what the people on the tv tell him
>still pays for tv in the current year because of his clinically low IQ
>has never been to europe

Attached: 1556463080514.png (1000x666, 331K)

>brings over his extended family
This is impossible. If you have an H1B, You can only get a visa for your wife and children under 21. Even if you manage to get a full-blown greencard, you can only sponsor your wife and kids under 21. "chain migration" is a gay-ass butthurt meme.

Why don't you ask them there?

I live in Germany and even Arabs here hate Arabs. They're lazy and criminally active, they steal, shit on the streets and fight each other. Only a few are actually working.

Why are you asking us what pol thinks

The discord tranny is most likely banned or thought this board would agree with him more.

yep im dutch i know this kid calling him a arab would be not so nice he speaks dutch fluently has dutch standarts got away from islam finding a job for him is difficult becuae of his name looks identety etc he understands that and doesnt blame the employers becuase most arab people are shit he hates them he doesnt blame white people that doesnt have a job

because theres more to life than jobs and whether a piece of land has a 'good economy' measured by whoever. did you forget culture and tradition exist?

First let me address that generally those who are anti-immigration such as myself aren't generally against the migrants and we certainly don't 'hate' them, its more the system that we loathe that denigrates a sense of local identity and per result furthers isolation as well as nullifying our existential value (after all, if our goals and accomplishments are going to be over-ridden by someone who has little if any affiliation with our culture and ethnicity then what's to say that we aren't just faulty machines that could be replaced by more capable/ intelligent Han Chinese?) Its hard as a result not to feel particularly de-motivated especially as our governments seem to have an axe aimed at our heads when lack of immigration and allowing population to decline (in a country with over 200 people/km^2) would improve the standards of living across the board.

Having addressed this, it must be made clear that generally migrants aside from rich entrepreneurs who are by far the minority, make poorer wages than average and so do not contribute nearly as much tax in proportion, secondly they also don't work our 'hardest jobs', as if there are still Victorian coal-mines or textile mills. Rather they do the same blue-collar work as other blue-collar indigenous workers though with the added caveat of being exploited by shoddy management and usually having less a case as they NEED the employment. Furthermore many migrants who do come (especially illegally) tend to slip through the cracks be it North Africans who are shipped over to Italy finding themselves being roped into debt from the "paid travel" and forced into prostitution or west Africans forced to smuggle drugs through the Straight of Gibraltar often with very high risks. It cannot be said that these people (who are not necessarily at fault) will ever assimilate even remotely, even less be able to resist delinquency.

Attached: 1554608578877.gif (498x278, 925K)

Why don't we have the fucking roman system? That stated if you want to become a roman citizen you have to fucking serve 25 years in the military, instead of handing fucking citizenships out like they're of negative fucking value and we need to get rid of them. IT's so fucking pathetic it makes me want to puke.

cuz they take all our women. Also they should stay in their own countries that we whites have leeched off of and pillaged for 300 years.

Chinese immigrant to America here. Here are a few tips I'll share with you that will make your experience here better:
>be a useful person - don't do anything stupid and don't major in stupid shit. If you want to stay in the US, get into math or computer. You're NOT going to beat a white person at business.
>live in an enclave comprised of mostly your people - mostly in California (avoid SF and LA); personally I live in Irvine.
>stay out of petty politics - if you're going to vote then always vote against Democrats. Personally I never talk about politics but I do make campaign contributions.

got a headache so I won't continue typing.. but you get the gist.

I dont care who anyone is, immigrant, natural born.
If they can be a decent person and chill with me over a beer, i like them already, friends from all over are cool anyways.
I have a scottish friend, i have a latvian friend, i have a south african friend, you get lots of people here in new york. Its interesting really when you get to know them, they all have unique stories and habe decades of knowledge from where they're from, its a learning opportunity and a half.
Now i can converse with scots, most eastern europeans, and africans pretty well as im so used to their accents.
People just hate because they meet the worst of the worst, but if you're meeting the worst it tells what sory of environment you're in.
I shit you not i can walk down 3 blocks and pass people from ovet a dozen different countries. We all live next to each other, we're all neighbors, no one cares whos from where. I was raised in this sort of environment. I cant understand the hate. Immigration has been apart of the people around here forever. Hell one of my best friends way back in middle school had immigrated halfway through the school year all the way from france. I didnt see him as the french immigrant i saw him as my friend who had the sick ass pokemon cards i was jealous of. When almost everyone around you came looking for a better life as an american you stop seeing them as immigrants. My parents came here from spain, most of my close friends immigrated here at some point, its just how it is i guess.
I think its because people live in places with minorities who have been here for a while and instesd built up a ghetto culture.
You all should come to one of the immigrant full cities in new york, you meet cool people. Im particularly fond of the Scots here, theres a pub about 6 blocks over from me and every weekend youll find a bunch of scots getting blasted, its really fun getting blasted with them especially since thanks to my friend i can understand them while no one else can.

are you from Guangzhou?

shut the fuck up and take your trash blog post no one is going to read back to r*ddit you nigger lover

>pay all your taxes your taxes and work your hardest jobs

You work bottom ladder jobs which pay little (thus lead to low tax contribution) and send your money back home to your families. You're leeches and we don't need you.

Sounds like alot of seethe
And alot of newfag
Only newfag redditors think redditor is an insult
Lurk moar