I cant take this anymore bros

i cant take this anymore bros
>wake up
>sit at the pc
>wait for things to happen inside of it and go to sleep
i know its bad but im fuckin chained to it and i dont know where to go

Attached: 1378514756569.jpg (564x714, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/sad-depression-affects-ability-think-201605069551
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same, another day of sitting here refreshing a bunch of shitty, pointless threads i cant even relate to. why am i even here? i havent slept in over 24 hours but i know if i lay down i'll just lay there staring into space. am i even alive?

You can learn anything from algebra to quantum chromodynamics. Bruh you're the problem, just remember that.

>Bruh
No, you're the problem.

health.harvard.edu/blog/sad-depression-affects-ability-think-201605069551

>you're the problem

Invest in stocks, then at least your computer will present you with new information and you can check on it when you're bored. Don't fall for the AMD meme until it corrects because atm its time to hold / sell.

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums tells you

Dude just fix your neurotransmitters. I did a big DMT trip and that cured me.

I just... can't quit. When I try, sure I can focus on hobbies and stuff, but the loneliness is overwhelming. Day by day it gets worse. Nobody to talk to, nobody to share my experience with, nobody to interact with at all. And so, whatever activity I do, it just seems equivalent to masturbation. I'm just playing with myself. And I just don't know how to interact with real people in the real world. So I'll be alone, constantly feeling this nagging need, "I need to browse Jow Forums". Eventually I cave. Even if anonymous posting is no replacement for actual socializing, it's better than nothing. After a week or more of avoiding this place, the first time I open the board, I feel so much relief.

It's an addiction. There's no denying it. I can't just browse moderately. If I open Jow Forums, I'm going to be here all day, I won't "just check a few threads". I feel compelled to use this site. Without it, I feel the insecure feeling, "I need to browse Jow Forums", but ironically, I only feel that insecurity because I browse Jow Forums. And I know that lots of people, especially on this board, are addicted too. But like me, there's just... no alternative. Even if we successfully leave forever, what will we do? Sit in our chair and stare at the wall? We need someone to help us because we can't save ourselves but that just isn't going to happen.

Consider going on Grindr and getting laid or TOPPED

Spend time in r9gay and lewd group fapping on discord with other robots

How big is your dong we could masturbate together if your bored

Been awake for 22 hours now, can't think of doing anything, existence is torture.

At least I can start wagecucking tomorrow

Attached: 3736CBDA-4B36-4B12-9F1B-A9AE727869B9.png (553x569, 101K)

Fuck off degenerate faggots, we'll never accept tou

Attached: AA4577D0-2A96-4131-AF03-059E6AFC18C3.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Not any of them but I bet you would love to get stuffed with cock if you could, your penis would leak precum while you would be moaning like a sissyboi

Getting TOPPED is super gay but if your the one TOPPING it's ok I tried Grindr got head from a married guy in his 50s it was good but I want to fuck a sissy or twink bottom

Shit man i feel you on this, i go through periods where i try and cut out Jow Forums and go on nofap and eat healthy and exercise and stuff and for a while it's great but i just can't get rid of that loneliness and it always drags me back down. Even if i chat with people at work or when i'm walking my dog it's just mindless empty talk, it does nothing for me. I think we would be fine if we just had one person who completely understands us and loves us that we can talk to anytime and they will support us no matter what. I hope we make it man.

>have a decent EMT job
>have a good cabin I built and felt accomplished about
>own 25 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo
>have bagged around 22 to 25 women
>still feel inescapable dread everyday and cannot do anything
>tfw no gf but it does not matter because I would still be unhappy

Attached: 9004AF8D-FEE0-41ED-9284-05077E70388D.jpg (564x407, 85K)

If your in a big city twinks are easy to find I made one come over with a butt plug in and his cock locked in chastity

I know that feel
I just want someone to love
Everything just makes me feel empty
I'm gonna be all alone.
When I get old no one will take care of me
Fuck man, just, fuck

Are they fun to fuck ever creampie their boitwats?

You whine like a girl go transition already and be someones submissive bottomboi

Ya their cocklusting sluts man