Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

twitter.com/notdevito/status/1148992926829166593

Attached: 1562780294481.jpg (696x1249, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one, resorting to violence is for savages unless it's self defense or sport

Attached: 55928055669.jpg (512x512, 46K)

siad the incel

at this point we can only blame society

>EVERYWHERE I GO I GET THE SAME FUCKING SMIRK WITH THE BITING LIP

what did he mean by this?

The man who assaulted the other man. This is pretty clear cut.

I can't tell if he's Jewish or Italian. Any ideas?

>COME FIGHT ME BRO
>gets tackled

hmmmmmmmmmmm

reminder that this will be the result of any manlet uprising. there's truly no hope for you dwarfs.

angry retard gets attacked by sjw retard
good grief

If someone tells you to shoot them and you shoot them, you're still going to prison, brainlet.

based and chillpilled

he's right btw
women are sadistic to short men

Attached: 6zuaisz2uwp21.jpg (561x767, 63K)

I mean he's not wrong but what is the context here? Why is her sperging out about this in the middle of what looks to be a bakery?

And don't you dare bring it up or Chad will pummel you in public for their amusement. Hitting a woman is reprehensible because they're not as strong as you, but beating the shit out of a manlet is fair game because men aren't worth anything. But somehow women are the "oppressed" gender who has to put up with those awful, awful standards.

100 bucks there are at least 2 threads on Jow Forums bout this, im off to there to prove it

women get to be nazi eugenicists and men have to be angels

Attached: 6pFcYvn0ArgTUd000Tua3a_cUvpfRqZrLXqEQpIDkz0.jpg (595x299, 62K)

Manlet exposes roasties for the superficial whores they are then a bunch of basedboys jump in to talk about how they totally know this hot manlet who is successful super with women.

I usually expect this from guys who aren't 25 yet. Not a middle-aged looking man.

Anyway, physically attacking people over mere words, even in regards to threats, always put you in the wrong. Though, judging by the accents, I think this is a just another New York day.

They want to fuck him he's tired of being treated like a sexy piece of meat

BRUH

twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937

Too bad some people will continue verbally attacking and if you can't get away I guess you just gonna hit it.

Dude says fuck your bagels then goes back for the bagels holy shit. I really just wanna know what sparked this. Did a clerk say something to offend him initially?

She started to laugh you can hear it at 0:10

The guy freaking out definitely shouldn't have. He lost his cool over people directly calling him out for disrespecting staff. Sure. Tackling a guy because you're upset about how they're acting is barbaric. Shouter deserves all the shame he gets, attacker deserve jail time.

Most reasonable post here

When will delusional manlets ever learn?

hopefully he sues the guy who attacked him

The best way to handle a dog that won't stop barking is to not aggravate and try to get away.

Y'know, if you just let the guy keep verbally abusing people, and call the cops, he would've gone down with public disturbance. But physical attacks legally makes him the victim.

Fucking lanklet beta males and roasties are pathetic for bullying genetically disadvantaged people like that. This is what is wrong with society.

wow, someone on Jow Forums actually said something non-retarded.

Attached: e8bbb3a4bdb0e1344106dd98efa7e552.jpg (900x704, 123K)

and then you'll go to jail for failing to keep your cool

I mean like what started the whole thing to begin with

true but if you go looking for trouble you'll find it.

Always funny seeing people like this blame their height for their problems when their personality says it all

True, but anyone who actually takes them up on that trouble (sadly) becomes the villain in that scenario.

Their personality is probably because of all the shit they get for a physical deformity or years of abuse.

Liberal beta males attacked him because he told the truth and only did so because of his small stature. This would be considered a hate crime in a reasonable world.

>grow up with everyone treating you like shit for something you can't control
>why is he angry??

i'm not even a manlet but if you don't think people have been giving him shit for his height his entire life you're fucking stupid. everyone has probably treated him like a joke throughout his entire life, if you don't think that takes a toll you're just delusional. or you're a woman. im going with woman.

Being a victim of abuse does not give you an excuse to be a piece of shit

Plenty of people have suffered worse yet they are still capable of being decent human beings

Look how smug she is

Attached: 1562782976649.jpg (408x509, 63K)

Manlets are always in the wrong.

because women don't actually want equal rights. they recognize that they have privileges that men don't have but they don't want to give them up. even the strictest of feminists won't turn down all of their female privileges

yea that's just manipulative creepy abuser mentality. you're just saying this because you want to abuse people and get away with it

Can't wait for the first proper mass shooting done by a manlet.

Attached: manlet double standard.png (1024x394, 150K)

i'm an intern at a software development company and i'm the tallest guy in the office at 6'1. there are some really short guys here and they're not at all like him. in fact i don't know anyone with that short of a fuse.

>Being a victim of abuse does not give you an excuse to be a piece of shit
It makes it understandable though.

It's weird how they just laugh at him and think it's funny. If that guy was 6ft+ they would have been scared. They see him like a literal child having a tantrum

He was being antagonized. Like you've never become irate ever in your whole life.

>Being a victim of abuse does not give you an excuse to be a piece of shit
Being a victim of abuse is generally shitty people become shitty people. Most inmates and criminals are the results of horrific upbringings.

>Plenty of people have suffered worse yet they are still capable of being decent human beings
And plenty of others wind up incapable of basic decency. Just because some people capable of one thing, doesn't mean others will be.

i know a guy around this guys height. he's a cool guy and i like him, but people really just don't treat him well, they bust his balls over his height all the time. the end result is still the same, he just chose to either bury it or ignore it.

>You're not god, or my father, or my boss

What did he mean by this?

LMFAO!! Manlets btfo

>directly calling him out for disrespecting staff
What did he say to the staff?

Could be cause the cashier smirked at him like he said how women just smirk at him cause of his height.

In a better world, the manlet would have been killed at birth the Spartan way, instead he has to suffer hell on earth.

It's been said a million times, but how the fuck can roasties justify preaching about body positivity when they make fun of manlets all the time?

In a perfect world, women would be caged breeding sows and men would progress forward in a spirit of brotherhood.

This is what happens when you push against the programming. Boomer should have just kept his mouth shut. Its meaningless

Attached: blog-monetization-arthifis-place-thumbnail.gif (540x304, 443K)

That's because people with a short fuses, the ones who actually explode in public, are still just the vast minority. Most tend to be functional enough to not show it, and will resort to letting it out privately, or have some other outlet for it, or keep it internalised (which makes it worse -- and is probably the case with this guy). A lot of people grow up in abusive, horrific households -- but only a minority become serial killers. The same goes for paedophiles: the ones who do commit offences are still the minority, while the majority try to keep it to themselves for as long as possible. There's a lot on the line when you're outward with this shit, a lot of consequences, which is typically enough to keep them in line (typically).

You're also talking in the context of a job with your example, where simply showing a small bit of anger can put it on the line. I guarantee you that the same blokes you mention are internalising deep-seated resentment that they feel like they can't express to other people.

It's pretty easy: women don't care about men. Shit like the Duluth model and circumcision should be evidence of that.

Heightism is literally no better than racism and sexism, hating peoole for something they have no control over. The hypocrisy of liberals/leftists never ceases to amaze me.

What are you talking about leftist and liberals are the most progressive when it comes to societal issues. If it were up to republicans racism, and sexism would still be a thing. At least they preach body positivity, a little too much for women, but at least they do something

Attached: 9b82bd91b35b19456d3fe8c5f9ff3c61e3026837fb4567f9ae46564299a6b443.jpg (1199x1200, 129K)

twitter videos dont load for me, someone describe to me what happens there

> tfw 6ft 6in

have sex manlet

Attached: CflA19zVIAA3lgl.jpg (914x1091, 96K)

>What are you talking about leftist and liberals are the most progressive when it comes to societal issues.
I live in one of the most left towns in the US, and they tend to be deeply ablist, agist, ethnocentric, and will still show racial attitudes when you describe differing culture views around the world, especially if you mention how social signals and body language is different in different cultures. Hell, they still approach everything through an exclusively American lens, which counteracts the "progressive" claim. And either way, they're still complete bigots towards any demographic or ideas they disapprove of.

>At least they preach body positivity, a little too much for women, but at least they do something
They don't do shit lmao. Liberal 'body positivity' is for fat women that are too lazy to put any effort into how they look, it's practically a counter-culture cult. No liberal is out to bat for short people or people that have legitimate disfigurements or for any men in general for that matter.

The original tweet, not the one in the OP, is full of liberals making fun of him for being short

He is lashing out at all the people who scorned him

It means you just saw the most New York man ever.

>leftist and liberals are the most progressive when it comes to societal issues
why do they hate incels so much

I would normally hate the guy yelling his heart out, and the fag who tackled him, but this looks like fucking NYC. You just saw what is essentially a hearty hello over there.

Looks like the guy just snapped. Understandable if he gets shit all the time because of his height.

That bitch has the most punchable face I've seen in a while.

There are different degrees of violence. Initiatory violence and retaliatory violence. The latter employed obviously in self defense. But in sports, there is no will being violated, since both fighters consent to the match. That's why even a duel and ensuing mortal combat is not a fraction of a bit violent.

The manlet gave him permission to assault him. He said "go ahead and attack me." After instigating violence. I could be such a good attorney, but I don't leave my house

Attached: D_IM6w_W4AI3M91.jpg (1152x2048, 140K)

The short guy is adorable and funny, he would probably be getting a lot of matches if it wasn't for his insecurity and inferiority complex.

"he was right btw"

I hate that this retard personifies the thinking of incels on here, having like 5 bad experiences with women and pretending thats how "they all are"

It's pathetic and it shows you havent grown up from being a man child, the earth doesnt revolve around you if you're insecure about your height girls wont like you for insecurity, even those that are fine with 5ft men wont like someone who's a little pussy about it

dilate your front hole dearie

>violence
>adj: using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
No, that's by definition a violent act, pseud.

love to not know how to go against a point and get upset someone is choosing a side in a post about asking who's side was right , genius!!!

Everyone involved was wrong. Manlet sperged out and made an ass of himself. Audience goaded him and made asses of themselves. Chad assaulted an easy target to impress some cunts. Whoever posted the video edited out or didn't record what started the shitshow. All parties involved are faggots.

aw why so grumpy? did you find a tooth growing down there?

I'm 5'8 but the manlet was in the wrong, a man should always be in control of his emotions in public. I know shit sucks but we have to bear with it
Women only care about themselves.

girls working there and recording didn't do anything wrong really.
Didn't lash out at him or anything they quietly told him nobody is being mean to him and recorded it to make sure there was evidence if anything happened.
Only people in the wrong was the manlet and the guy who assaulted.

So what's more dominant in you, autism or retardation?

>literally answering the question the post poses
"why so grumpy XDD"

It's cruel that the manlet is a natural Chad and alpha male, but he is stuck in a short person's body and isn't taken seriously. Meanwhile those Starbucks drinking lanklet betas are walking around with their girlfriends even though they don't deserve it. Life is a fucking joke.

If you think short guys, especially guys as short as this guy, aren't treated like absolute shit by women and people generally you're retarded. Their only recourse shouldn't be shutting up and just taking it.
I'm 6'3 and even I see that. This guy isn't just randomly sperging out for no reason.

The people working didn't do anything wrong. But the girls recording it were making a spectacle of the scene instead of ignoring him. The fact that the video starts with his rant also leads me to suspect that they edited the video. I'd bet money they started this shit.

i'm sorry the cashier called you a sir today

Still can't tell if this guy is a midge or just really fucking short

lmao watch out for the milkshakes losers

doesn't matter how tall or short you are, you don't deserve any sort of respect.

Attached: __houjuu_nue_touhou_drawn_by_kisamu_ksmz__sample-6382efc6a78f2c6fd2568b3c733e4bac.jpg (850x1221, 166K)

By that logic, no one did anything wrong, because no one deserves respect.

He is!

Complain to the women that treat him like shit, dont sperg out and get mad at random women doing their jobs!

>bagel store
gee I wonder which?

>haha triggered!!
(hasnt been able to refute any points to the question thats literally being asked and instead results to triggered jokes despite not seeing the irony in the statement of someone not being able to disprove an argument because of their feelings)

It's weird how much height is still viewed as one of the most important thing despite it not providing any real biological advantage in modern society. No need to be big to fight anymore (even in modern warfare it's better to not be too tall), manlets take less space, consume less resources and are less affected by things like backpain yet being below 6ft make you a subhuman. It s not rational and it really shows how primitive we still are.

Attached: yeahand.png (384x313, 118K)

>recorded it to make sure they get some sweet views and likes on social media
Corrected that for ya. If you honestly believe it was for evidence purposes then you're an idiot.

New Yorkers in general have a fanatical love of bagels. I don't know why, either.