What are your thoughts on this Jow Forums? The manlet got btfo for pointing out the truth

What are your thoughts on this Jow Forums? The manlet got btfo for pointing out the truth.
twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-220140_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1149005251267239937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I JUSSZTT WABNNEDD BAYYYGELLLLZZ

Attached: 365.png (1024x317, 269K)

He looks like a veteran manlet he's seen some shit

The fuck is this thread even about? Your a faggot cuck OP get TOPPED!

I'm 5'8 and life is already fucking shit, can't imagine was this dude must endure

why are americans so aggressive? they always seem one step away from murdering each other

Lmao he sperged out and got put in his place but that chick is stupid hate fems

Looks like he hasn't figured out Grindr is his oy option

I reckon that girl lowkey wanted to fuck him

lmao dumb americans i love your fucking """logic"""
>hes a nigger lmao he desevers respect and shit!!! it was not his choice to be black!!!
also americans
>haha lmao what a manlet :) he deserves to die for something thats not under his control. when will they ever learn amirite??

nice blogpost but how do unsubscribe?

Maybe you should transition or be a bottom manlet

That was really fucked, it just seemed like he had enough, no need of that guy to do that. He was like half his size too.

Attached: download.jpg (696x413, 26K)

yeah, any feminist movement is the same too.

>so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic douchebag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. fuck this guy.
I really think some women are fucking idiots.

The manlet is ridiculous but the white knight is cringe too tbqh

No winners in that video.

I do kind of feel bad for him. But that's because acting out only further isolates you, and makes people hate you more.

Yeah true, he was ridiculous but who knows what led the man to get to that boiling point. That guy laughing at him probably did it.

fucking embarassing, kek. This is some good second hand cringe material OP

The manlet might have shouted and been anoying but notice how he never specifically insults someone or threatens anyone.
He just snapped and told them that dating is hard and that hes sick of people bullying him for something he doesnt have control over.
That only thing he said to the guy that tackled him is 'shut up'. I hope the white knight goes to jail for assault or something.

lmao stay mad manlet

>tfw 5.4

Existance is pain : ^)

A group of people ganging up and having a go at one guy is so fucking despicable, it's the main reason why I hate most people in general, also 'cause they are fucking idiots who cant think for themselves.

You're still taller than this guy he's like one inch from being a midget

I don't understand how people can't be mature and grown up enough just to take a fucking step back and go "wait a minute, maybe this man is in pain. I shouldn't wind him up more." It's un fucking believeable.

I feel a deep degree of pity and shame on his behalf, and the normgroids didn't help at all with how they escalated the situation, in particular the big dude twice this man's size. I can tell he was really going through it and needed to get shit off his chest. Shit's just sad and the dumb bitch who posted the video is trying to drum up social media clout hard. I really hate this whole situation, and feel for the dude. chin up king

Attached: 1531576288890.png (462x347, 193K)

yeah but I'd get almost the same tratament because mUh 6.0 HuEhUe

Why did he flip out like this? What led up to it? Did the women at the bakery insult him or something leading to this or did he initiate?

He wasn't unprovoked. Fuck those hoes. Should've beat em up IMO.

fuck off trash ass cringe nigger

Right on. It's actually pretty tough to watch, especially not having seen the "full" video. It kicks in well after he's been riled up over something.
Without full context it's hard to say who's in the wrong and to what extent, but the tough guy was undeniably the fucking prick in this situation regardless of what preceded it.

I'm looking at the twatter replies and no one is even asking this question. They don't even try to see if there is more to the story, just ragging on him.

the lyrics are a bit elementary but your style and beat choices are pretty good. seems like you have a bit of a following too, but still this isn't the thread for plugging your music

Being a manlet truly is the most degrading thing. Look at how they all simply laugh and shove him. The way that one white knight wscorted him like a child out the door.

We live in a society

twitter.com/i/status/1149005251267239937

Attached: 8f5e1f9000dc1dd0467ad4f59c372409.png (530x299, 216K)

But you can't make fun of black people because they can't help being black.

All the women were laughing at him and smirking because of his hieght. Dude got pissed off and had a mental breakdown.
Yea those replies are disgusting. Just look at all those lgbt fags and hoes

What does race have ti do with this?

Attached: 1561686925123.jpg (250x206, 6K)

He's making the comparison that height is something that an individual can't help and can't be changed, the same as race is. That's his point.

I'm pretty much saying, if they were making fun of him for being black, they'd be shamed to fuck, but because they're probably making fun of him for being short it's ok. 2 things you dont have control over

Ah but you see taking videos out of context is the favourite thing to do by twitternormoids.
They probably made fun of his height and wound him up before she started taking the video and then conveniently only posted the part where the guy was upset and shouting at them.
God i fucking hate people especially twitter thots and normoids.

Ah yeah you right. If he were black people would have left him alone

the irony because you can't make fun of a black person because he couldn't control his race but with short men you can make fun of even tough it is something they also can't control.

the replies make me hate society even more

Interesting how people will argue that you can't hit women because they're weaker and hitting weaker people is wrong no matter what they do, but diving on top of some middle aged manlet is okay despite him not touching anyone.

17,000 murders a year out of 350 million
I wish someone would murder me

He shouldn't have been fucking tackled. But he did seem like a massive sperg by going into a rant in the middle of public maybe the context could change it

>Woman enters place
>Male apes fight each other over meaningless bullshit
>Woman leaves in laughter
Why is society so fucked?

No idea, but it sucks
Fuck women, they don't even know how easy they have it, and still they fucking complain

i dont see anything wrong with what she said, whats the issue?

I'm 5'11" with a decent career, looksmaxxed, work out 5+ days a week, etc. and I can't so much as get a second glance from a girl. This poor man must be living in Hell every minute of this era.

I wish he had a gun with him and leveled out the whole store.

Those replies are wrong. The world is so anti white, anti male right now.

The women who tweeted it is still milking it after the manlet got tackled and humiliated and it's not a fucking nuff cos she is still digging into him.

Yeah, it's pretty normalised to hate on white people now it's scary. Call some one a nigger, you lose all your shit and career, call a white person a cracker and everything nothing.

Imagine how much they gushed some tall guy body slammed some upset dude half his size on their behalf. If it was a tall guy yelling at them though they would be gushing but then go dry when the manlet stepped in on their behalf. Weird how the halo effect pretty much gives you the right to assault people.

This has nothing to do with race it's a height issue

he did it to him self, hes the one who was yelling at those girls that didnt do anything to this guy.

He's got fair reason to burst into a rant, but after escalating to contact with that chest press intimidation move nonsense, he shouldn't have expected it to go any better than this.

We don't know the context though because thse fucking feminists dont know what it means

There's no way white women would be allowed to mock a small black man like that.

if was a black manlet, the guy who tackled him would be labelled a massive racist and manhunted.

he explained that all they did was "bite their lip and smirk at him", so yeah, who knows?

Black men his size would go through the same shit

small black men can get legit psychotic though. they don't take shit, most of them at least. do that to a black dude short or not and you're getting your shit kicked in

>implying this is bad logic
black people can be good. manlets are never good.

Those were the men sexually selected by women.

>tfw black manlet
I can be your angle or your devile

Well ok we can start with the crime rate then.

Prior to the recording he was specifically insulting the girls working at the bakery. The video starts with him responding with a whataboutism for how women "in general" are just as guilty as him for talking shit.

Crime is literally a masculine trait

>manlets vs niggers
>but what about masculinity
well then what about dem fucking apples nigger how do you explain THAT?

nobody can fucking explain the delicious taste of apples, manlet

>What you gonna do??
Gets taken down easily

Could've been handled better, can't help being irritated by the women though, the way they reacted made it so much worse

Also how the fuck did he get the idea to start yelling about it in a restaurant

small brain. maybe he gets triggered by bagels.

the way that thot laughs so annoyingly like a crackling hyena knowing that shes completely untouchable. FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF. women literally do not have souls.

>laughing at a bully get BTFO means no soul

>same bitch
>women
>stopping one suicide at a time with a half naked photo
Fucking roasties, I swear.

Attached: Untitled.png (665x943, 1.2M)

how is that manlet a bully wtf! The entire place was agaisnt him

This is what happens to robots when they don't realize that they need to go gay.

He was bullying the bagel girls and then yelled at the other girls for sticking up for the victims. Everyone should be against bullies, correct.

are you serious, we dont even know what happened because they didnt say but from what he said it seems like the women were laughing at him. Which is not out of the question

what the fuuuuuuuuuuck is this shit! stupid, ignorant selfish bitch

Uhm, you sound upset sweetie.

Must've had a bad day

Idk what it's like being a manlet, 5'11 and never met a 5'0 male

If it was a crazy woman yelling at some young innocent guys and clearly bullying a guy behind the register, would you have the same reaction?

This is why you should limit yourself to one conniption per day in the sanctuary of your own room when no one is around. I don't know what the motherfucker who tackled the midget was trying to prove but there's a method to being unnoticed that people should pay attention to if they value their sanity. This guy is probably fuming at his house and angrily watching the newest MGTOW video.

>thinks posting half naked pic will stop suicides
>thinks shes gods gift to this planet
I think that'd make me more suicidal the fact that some woman is doing it for attention.

Some have posited that having your genitals mutilated as a child primes the psyche for anger and insecurity.

Attached: goldstein clamp.gif (488x478, 62K)

Well we still dont know the context so yes i would have the same reaction

if he was MGTOW then he would have a boyfriend and not be on dating sites looking for women. MGTOW is literally the gay-for-pay movement.

he's just a reddit incel.

>man gets angry and spergs out over being bullied for his height then gets attacked for being angry
People blame him.

>wild pack of feral niggers terrorize the happiest place in the world while people watch and record with their phones
People blame security for not teleporting there immediately.

Attached: 1537127338510.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>no one gives a shit he was assaulted
doesn't matter if he's being annoying, doesn't give you the right to act like a nigger that just heard someone say nigger

lefties are really fucking retarded arent they? they will do everything they can to avoid acknowledging race as an issue but the second a straight white man gets out of line even a little, you can bet they are all over that shit

>hes a nigger lmao he desevers respect and shit!!! it was not his choice to be black!!!
lol where? You think a black guy could have attempted this in some redneck area?

>only niggers know how to handle problems like men instead of pussy queer traps
is it just r9k or have most white people become gay?

Best cope for manlets?

Can we get a tl;dr? Preferably objective but that's probably too much to ask from this board.

>AH SHIT NIGGA, HE SAID SOME SHIT BOUT ME, BETTA ATTACK HIM LIKE A WILD PIT BULL
humans solves things with words, nigger

You fucking bet and you can also bet that all the reddit cucks will rush to his aid spinning it to make him out to be the poor unfortunate victim in it.

Many blacks have low IQ, they quite literally can't help themselves; can't blame the wolf for acting like a wolf
Manlets have no excuse. There's no correlation between height and IQ so people attempt to reason with them