What if I'm a vampire werewolf demon?

Maybe that's what I am. I hate the sun, am hairy, and don't like humans.

Attached: 2fc2cbca9327d186401ac27b1e11b45e--character-profile-my-character.jpg (236x364, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg3gTKiPq3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're just a mix, not pure blood, but still welcome amongs other vampires. There are a lot of us in here.

>There are a lot of us in here.
There are a lot of vampires on Jow Forums? That sounds surprisingly cute. I didn't expect vampires to be shy mentally ill virgins.

Who said anything about mentally ill virgins? Jow Forums is not a robot board anymore. Are you blind or something? Migth be because you're mixed and not a pure blood.

your just a manchild

adults stop fantazising about pointless shit because paying bills is more realizing than this crap desu

Nice way to say you're a pathetic disgusting neet

So this is just the vampire funhouse now?
I'm going to get my license and a job soon. My therapist told me it's okay to keep the delusions especially if they help me.
no u

No one wants to talk to me anymore. What did I say?

Do you want to talk to me, user? I'm here.

Vampwolf meme made me actually get stuff done somehow. Therapist and book I'm reading suggest I keep up that identity then. How are you doing today, human fren?

I'm doing good. I am surprised to see that their are vampires and werewolves on Jow Forums though.

>he pays bills

Attached: 1529273374575.png (409x436, 164K)

Jow Forums has a surprising number of vampires. There are some werewolves on /x/ like Monochromatic. I never told anyone I identify as this stuff other than my brother and my therapist and Anonymous imageboards. Normies probably wouldn't like it.

I can imagine that they wouldn't. Probably makes things difficult with the ladies too, unless you found one who was specifically into it.

I want to find a beautiful gf and bite her. I know some girls are into that.

You can always join us and become a vampire.

Attached: 40741036_696416734067692_6094744900115365888_n.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

I like the sun though

Op here out for a walk. Can confirm sun hurts vampires. And cars hurt snakes, lots of flat ones on the road.

Not unless you're a reverse vampire, they crave the sun.

Theres no such thing as reverse vampires.

They come from Tansylvania, genius.

Am not reverse vampire.

Go wear a dog collar, it might stop your dark energy from overflowing. youtube.com/watch?v=wg3gTKiPq3c

Attached: 32211.png (400x369, 103K)

oh shit i rember you now werewolf user, glad therapy helped you without trying to deny who you are