What do you do if you get ripped off by an e-thot?

What do you do if you get ripped off by an e-thot?

Attached: D_EI3AbXkAABE4P.jpg (383x680, 53K)

kms
also no links so kys op

stop fucking posting about her, it just reminds me that i wasted over 1000$ on her...

>he doesnt realize that the fact her fans have her bath water undergo DNA analysis is the exact reason she is selling them plain tap water

Her fans are rich nerdy freaks who unironically want to try to clone her and shit, she is clearly disgusted by them. Also she needs to drink more water. Unless its just a tub of apple juice.

Story time?
Can we get a Belle Orbiter story thread in here?

Attached: received_2338488593144157.jpg (1165x600, 51K)

>it just reminds me that i wasted over 1000$ on her...

Jesus, are you serious?

I already told it in one of these threads a few days ago... Basically I saved up my european neetbux for 3 months to buy the 1000$ tier on her patreon so I could get a custom pic but she refused to do the stuff I asked her...

>i wasted over 1000$ on her...
You pathetic loser

Holy shit, what a loser you are

I made a mistake... I regret it and learned from it...

el pagafantas

Lmao so she kept the money? What was ur request?

Why are e-thot enablers allowed to live?

are you the guy calling me pagafantas in the last thread

she kept the money, I was embarassed to ask it back and she did send me 3 (generic) photos signed

my request was pictures of her pretending to be a character from an anime called doraemon being raped by another character from doraemon while a third character watches but she told she would not get more people to pose in the photo so I asked if she could use a blue animal painted in blue (doraemon) with her naked in the bathroom but she said no and just sended the signed pictures...

He's spanishbot who wanted her to do cosplay of Doraemon (fairly popular), and she said no and gave him a regular picture or something iirc.

what the fuck is wrong with you
oregano origami

claro, tienes que ser un gillipollas para darle dinero a una e-thot

if people are going to make fun of me I don't want to be in the thread. it's a mistake I made in the past and I regret it, I only buy her silver rank on patreon now (5$) and didn't buy her water or anything else

Probably just kill yourself cuz not only are you likely a desperate virgin, you're pretty fuckin retarded too

You are too ashamed to ask for your money back, but not too ashamed to ask as her to pretend to be an anime character being raped? Get some perspective, man.

Did people think she WOULDN'T just sell you tap water?

I don't think bathing in soapy water would leave human traces unless you bleed in it.

If you want gamer-girl bathwater I'll sell you some of my bathwater after I'm done fucking my gf, there's bound to be some girl residues on me

We shed skin cells literally every second of every day user

Dude the fuck you're fucked up in the mind but I love you

What's next ? solid ?

Attached: D--X_xwUcAEXg8Y.jpg (914x594, 54K)

Fuck every pathetic orbiter especially the guy who wasted 1000$ on her it would still be a waste if she would make it how can somebody be such a cuck that he unironically pays for thots like this? Don't you respect yourself or the money by any means?
I fucking hope the fascists come to power again and kill her and any orbiters only
We should ban being an E thot desu pls raise new government and pls kill them with fire

Attached: 2a97397d.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Thats a fake picture you retards just checck the original website don't be this dumb
But don't buy anything orbiters and e thots deserve death

Or was it a sesional one try item shit this is even more pathetic and delusional please kill yourself and me afterwards

It's not a waste. It'll be one of those achievements on your character profile at the endgame in heaven.

God will be like "you're that guy who bought the gamergirl pee jar? OMG so cool can I have your autograph!?"

>Some people are dying on the street
>user decides to spend 1000$ not even on himself but on some e thot who treats him like garbage instead of donating it to charity

Attached: 1532065279308.png (647x564, 155K)

The amount of skin cells you lose in water alone would still be barely traceable. You'd be lucky detect anything. And that's just water, and not (presumably) soapy water.

Why has it become normal for so many girls to whore themselves out for money? It just seems like a regular thing now for girls to have an onlyfans account or whatever. What is wrong with this world? Don't these women have parents, why are so many women turning to soft core prostitution?

In fairness, charity is incredibly wasteful. Lots of nonprofits giving themselves huge salaries and spending their donations on advertising for "awareness" and shit

Happy accidents aren't really mistakes! They're just your artistic talents leaking out where you didn't expect!

(into a jar)

Attached: chiiapet.png (940x940, 854K)

>What is wrong with this world?
Stop sucking off nostalgia's clit grit.

It has ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY, faggot.

Attached: blow.webm (320x240, 252K)

>E-thot rips people off
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1523893652448.jpg (480x622, 41K)

>still gives money to that e-thot
You never learn user

Attached: IMG_20190705_221736.png (500x567, 353K)

Why the fuck do you even give her any attention? Holy shit man get a grip. You deserve to be laughed at if you give these people money.

Attached: 1341976570699.jpg (450x450, 52K)

No it hasn't, you retarded zoomer bitch

>allegedly has no traces of human DNA
>women confirmed not human

Attached: garithos.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>What do you do if you get ripped off by an e-thot?
You did it to yourself. You know what happens when you give eWhores money.

I like your styIe

Finally the faggots did what I told them.
They finally checked for her DNA in the water.

Implying this is a shock development? Anyone whose not cucked enough to throw money her way knows she's just selling fucking tap water.

This is great for her, now she can start selling DNA samples at 500 a pop.

She hadnt shipped any out yet when that was posted, nobody has actually tested it