Daily reminder that women actually LIKE being abused

Daily reminder that women actually LIKE being abused

Attached: healthy sexual relationship.jpg (640x359, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0AejHbbZzk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

playfully by an attractive and intelligent man.

>the submissive gender likes doing submissive things
No shit. Just gotta be the right person ofc

thats true
youtube.com/watch?v=S0AejHbbZzk&feature=youtu.be

I'm a man and I like to feel pain sometimes. If I inadvertently cut myself I smear alcohol and hand sanitizer on the wound to clean it, leaving it there until it stops burning instead of rinsing it off.

Chad here. Started coming to Jow Forums in 2004.

>first girl
>Chinese American
>Cheerleader
>5 ft tall
>Tiny little pussy
>Virgin
>First time I slept with her I choked her until her face was red, and spanked her ass until she was crying. She thanked me and told me she loved me that afternoon.

>Latina FWB
>Regularly meet to do rape roleplay
>Punched her in the stomach while fucking her
>Twist her breasts
>Ran a knife along her throat down to her pussy and created a storyline where I was the kidnapper/rapist and was going to murder her, told her she would never see her mother again if she didn't make me cum, told her I'd kill her etc
>Fuck her regularly in her boyfriend's apartment that he pays for
>She tells me every time that my cock is so big it hurts, and that she bleeds that night into the toilet

Ehh I'd go on but those are the two biggest culprits. I like rough but they push me that way.

Attached: 3k9ag77agr331.jpg (640x703, 26K)

cool story bro, how's life as a 14 year old?

I'm pushing 32 sadly. Not great. Those 2 experiences are basically the highlights of my life. It's been pretty bad otherwise. The HS girl in particular is a memory/video I revisit when I'm sad.

Would you ever seriously date a girl who was into that shit, or do you compartmentalize hurtcore whores from gf material?

That's a fascinating question, actually. My wife, who I cheat on, has never been really kinky. She does enjoy being choked, but then - I'm pretty sure EVERY woman enjoys being choked lightly.

I would rather a woman I marry/date have self-respect and be very specific/picky/choosy about who hurts her and how they do it. For instance, anything with cutting/shit/blood/piss is a no. That's like fucking a diaper.

So, in a word -- yeah. I compartmentalize. They're fuckholes, not girls I'd date/marry.

Do you love your wife Chad user?

I'm protective of her. I don't know if I love her. Cheating on her took something from me I've been able to get back.

yes and it sucks. i was repulsed when my 16 year old gf started asking me to get rough with her. i didnt want to and i didn't know how. wtf is wrong with females.

Women just want to feel small and overpowered. It's not about violence or injury -- it's about caretaking. Women want to be a little bunny in your hands, squeezed and held down. It's not about the choke, or the pain -- it's about the dynamic.

I hope they like doing the abusing too, because i like it as well.

i never actually had any kind of sexual intercourse or sexual interaction in any way shape or form, but i feel like its not about being hurt and feeling like im getting raped by a homeless rando or something like that.
its more about the feeling of someone being stronger and having more authority than me, but showing it in a way that isnt hurtful to me and is enjoyable to both parties.
like, it would make me feel comfy and protected while still having the pleasure of being frackled with the power of a spartan warrior and being choked or whatever.

then again, i am very very vanilla in most questions, but i still feel like thats mostly the case, as opposite to women in general just liking being raped and abused and phisically/emotionally damaged.

What would you like a guy to do with you? What do you like about the idea of being with someone stronger and with more authority?

That's right - exactly. Even vanilla women crave that. A strong arm around their throat, a big hand on their ass, their breast, hips. Being controlled, overpowered, and made small by their man. Safety and calm in that certainty, that knowledge that they are being taken care of, filled, and that they are opening their womb to a potent, deserving cock.

It's evolution.

It's weird because I think both sexes enjoy it to a degree. I often enjoy being humiliated but also get a kick out of doing it from time to time, and when I've been mean to femanons I find they respond better than when I'm nice.

it really really really depends on the person and the things theyre into, but id try my best to please them even through my exceedingly shy behavior (id be too hesitant to do literally anything).
due to my personality, i almost always need some kind of authority for me to feel comfortable to do things, therefore, a partner (preferrably a guy) would cater to that need of mine to take any initiative (in this case, initiative to suck his dick or something lol).
thats kind of what i need in a partner, someone who has more authority than me so that they can be capable of protecting me and treating me with the patience and care required to deal with a subhuman eldritch abomination like me.

(im not saying i exclusively accept people with the formentioned features although it would be highly recommended to properly deal with my bullshit)

i mean youre not really wrong about the things you say but the way you word it sounds borderline creepy lmao

this is projection, men like to be abused

complementing my previous comment, i feel like the ideal guy for me would be a guy who orders my dinner for me because im too shy to ask and fucks me like a horse whilst still making sure im not being damaged

Would you like being spanked? Or do you just want a man in the bedroom to put you how he wants you? What do you think of degrading dirty talk?

I'd be turned on by the idea of a cute little piece of arm candy who's too shy to tell the waiter what she wants, so Daddy does it for her.

too bad she already fucked 70

qt sub femanons, give me your discord

degrading dirty talk would actually make me feel very bad and ruin the whole thing for me
thank u im flattered d(-w-)

oh right also spanking seems like nothing but needless physical pain

what do you look like? are you a qt? if so,

oh. well now i know. wish i knew that fucking earlier.

no i look like peepee poopoo

sorry

So you don't want the guy to enjoy hurting your or insulting you, but you do want to feel like he's in control. Like moving you around with his hands to put you in the position he wants? Would you call him Daddy?

i want to watch you peepee

give me your discord please

>opening my womb to potent deserving cocks
lmao yeet kek bruh

i dont actually know how to explain properly???
like, use me as his plaything but careful not to break me
order me to pleasure him in a specific way (but not do something really weird that makes me uncomfortable like licking his poopoohole or peeing on him or something)
using me as his cumdump sounds neat too

i would definetely call him daddy if he ordered me to do so
id do anything he ordered as long as it wasnt stupid or weird

fine
guillotineWorker#3178
wont do it for free though
50 dollars for a picture of a cup with my pee in it
100 dollars for a picure of my pee stream
500 dollars for a video of a cup with my pee in it

You want to feel like he's using you however he wants, but you don't want him to enjoy being unnecessarily cruel to you? Like he loves you, respects you, and appreciates that he has a girl who lets him do whatever he wants. Would you let him spank you if he said, "Your ass is so sexy. I love the way it jiggles."

I think she would be turned on more if you stopped being such an inquisitive cuck

I don't know about other woman, but being abused to me, only became hot after I started hating myself.
When you hate yourself, you really want to be punished. And nothing's hotter than having these wishes fulfilled by a hot guy.
It is almost even caretaking that a guy would want to touch me naked anyway, even if it is for making me bleed or suffer.
Bleeding and suffering are things that precede death. And after all, I just really want to die. I want to see myself covered in blood. I want to be violated. I want to serve a master and dedicate my life to him, cause again, it's a pleasure any guy would even want to touch such a filthy girl.
My sex and love life does not work if someone just really loves me or takes care of me. I need to be violated. I need to be mistreated.
Maybe not all woman are like this, but it is what I deserve. To be kept in a cage and only be able to drink piss.

I'm inderested. I don't get a chance to discuss sex with girls very often.

yes i feel like you are slowly comprehending more each time i try to get the point across and i cannot thank you enough for your patience my good sir

but yes id let him do it if he wanted to, like its not really something i feel id enjoy but if he does then all power to him -shrug-

i hope you are joking but the thought of paying for that is so disgusting that i will not add you

dont you worry sir as whilst i may not be turned on by the unfolding discussion at hand i am still perfectly fine and within my boundaries in relation to this whole topic

perfect example of why you need to get with a virgin and not a baggage--laden roastie.

i love being abused
i love being hit and choked and degraded and tied up, im really into rapeplay too
it's kind of fucked up but it's the only way i can really get off anymore
regular sex is alright and i can cum but it's not as good

Attached: B2ECB80B-CE79-4792-BEBC-2AB18930506F.jpg (350x300, 36K)

its a joke you big poopoo head

I'm a virgin so jokes on you
People are just crazy

I see. That all makes sense. Would you like it if while fucking you he called you his little princess, told you he loved you, and then told you to tell him that you belong to him?

Would you enjoy being treated like an animal? Never allowed to wear clothes, walk or talk. Only crawl on all fours. You'd get used whenever he wanted, shared with people. Kept in a cage, fed out of bowls. Forced to piss in the garden like a dog

FUCKYES i would FOR CERTAIN enjoy such an act of uncensored love giving

jesus christ put two and two together. How does being called a princess has anything to do with being dominated in bed? She might like it as a compliment but she's a filthy whore at the end of the day that wants hard cock. It's not fucking rocket science. Sex is a power game

hey dont be weird and creepy thats very weird and creepy of you

Yes that's pretty fucking hot

No, SOME women like having rough sex with people who they are attracted to, and with people that respect their pre-discussed limits. Big difference.

you definitely are crazy, yes

LISTEN TO THIS GUY YALL

I know that for sure
Originally

I think that's kind of how I'd like to treat a girl. Very loving, but in the bedroom I'd like to feel kind of like I own her, but then I'd always snuggle with her and tell her how much I love using her like that. Kiss her face all over and then eat ice cream or something.

well I wasn't that guy and I added you anyway

girl you need help thats not healthy i know i might sound really annoying but did you know that a sense of self-respect and self-importance is very essential to prevent any unrepairable harm that you may commit to others and yourself otherwise?

coming from a larping faggot acting like a woman who fully accepts being a fuck doll for men.

sad face :( :( sad

I thought you might. Sadly I only knew that because it's a fantasy I want to happen to myself so I can't provide that for you. Though I do somewhat agree with the other guy that you should probably care about yourself a tiny bit more at least

Coming from someone who is suicidal and would totally agree to being someone's animal so take that as you will

Nice trips btw

not gonna lie that sounds great

just added her, she's literally 15.

instant block

damn what a bitch id do the same honestly lmao

keep on larping faggot whatever helps you sleep

Attached: normiesgetout.jpg (785x757, 27K)

I think I'd only act like that in bed. I wouldn't try to carry that lifestyle outside because that's a little weird. Besides ordering dinner for her I guess.

I know it isn't! I get help already. Meds, terapy, and stuff. But it's been years since I feel like this and I don't know how to get better.
It's ok! Hope you get someone that could do that to you.

same lol thats why i fantasize about having a partner that actually takes care of me and makes me feel like im actually not deserving of a death sentence

Doubtful, but do you think talking about your issues with a stranger would help at all?

Not asking for anything in return I'm just curious and like learning about people, so that's what I'd gain from it. If it also helped then that'd be nice

Would you like a partner who's significantly older than you? Some girls who are into this sort of thing are into age gaps like that.

Maybe. Send discord or sum

I'm not her I'm the other girl she was replying but yeah. I only dated or was generally interesed in least 4 years older guys

probably so but i feel like itd be much harder for us to connect as actual partners and stuff

But just imagine how hot it would feel when you're sitting on his lap.

I don't know why that's so common, but it's definitely a pattern.

Signild#4793
Original comment

i mean the way you say it does make it sound lovely indeed

Like you could be sitting on the couch, the guy is, I don't know, ten years older than you, and you're sitting in his lap sideways so that he's got his arm around your shoulders, and he's stroking your legs on the other side of him, and your head is nuzzled in his neck and you can feel he's getting hard.

Post more images Chad, if you've got em. Those tits are stellar.

damn sounds like the beggining of some crappy H fanfic

love it

The idea of snuggling with a much younger girl is pretty hot for me too. You might be right though that it would be harder to connect as partners. Fuck, it would be hot though.

i cant agree in a single word because it wont let me post tiny comments so instead ill agree with much more sentiment in this unnecessarily large sentence

Would you be willing to wear a schoolgirl outfit for your guy? Put your hair in pigtails and stuff?

pigtails look weird and id prefer much more having my hair the way it is because it covers quite a bit of my face
i dont really know what an american school outfit but if youre talking japanese schoolgirl outfit then FUCK yes i would easily do so

All that stuff apart from the stomach punching sounds pretty hot desu. Were you handsome back then?

Exactly. Having sex with a girl in one of those sounds like it would be really fun. I just love braided pigtails like this. I think they're super cute and make the girl look really young.

Attached: pigtails.jpg (1136x1515, 848K)

Im still fairly handsome. 6 3, lanky, long curly hair, green eyes. Win many girls with my eyes.

pigtails are not my type but i do agree they look FUCK ing adorable

Just the idea of having my cute little schoolgirl on her knees looking up with her doe eyes as she sucks me off would be incredible. And I'd tell her what a good girl she is, and she could feel how much I'm enjoying it.

good
thank for this conversation it was a very nice way for me to distract myself from the unfathomable horror located within my mind

No problem. It was fun for me too. I'd like to find a cute, submissive gf sometime.

d(-w-)

Would you two just fuck already jeez

we probably live in opposing sides of the planet but thank you for the suggestion anyways

Only in my dreams, baby.

this is great you seem like such a good lad