Are trannies more traditional and feminine than normal women?

Are trannies more traditional and feminine than normal women?

Attached: DxKlrVFVAAErQ0f.jpg (2048x1152, 252K)

depends on if they can keep their cock in their pants, and how feminine they want to seem

Lol only at the right camera angle

Short answer, yes.

Women are obsolete

Attached: 1559596910368.webm (708x720, 1.79M)

This is the tranny board, of course we love them :3

No, and if you think that you have a media-warped idea of what femininity is.

how is it that most trannies are abominations but then you get some that look like that? Do you need to be on HRT since puberty or is it a roulette wheel?

cant his dick get hard anymore?

then, kind sir, would you spare a fraction of you time to explain us what is your TRUE (factual) idea of what femininity TRULY (factually) is?

some just dont give a singular shit about passing (which they shouldnt) but thats why most end up looking the way they do

i like how i said "some" then said "most" referring to the same thing
excuse my mental retardation, please

how sad, that dick is so pointless. cant even get hard
need someone to post trannies with big functional dicks

You'd think they'd care given that it's their mental health on the line plus being able to pass means less bullying.

>(which they shouldnt)

Yeah, why should anyone try to look like the thing they spend thousands a year to look like?

Yes they are that's why I like fucking them on Grindr

i could just say "just dont be bullies lol" but its the same as telling robbers not to rob so -shrug-
i mean if they dont want to then why the fuck should they?
like, why exactly should they care about the way you perceive them as a person?

yeah that guys a nazi
pretty based

Attached: taft.gif (582x404, 1.99M)

not really I checked her reddit and she seems to be a libtard

Yes and if no to the first thing, also yes

>touches dick
>then touches face and hair
Tranny hygiene for ya.

Attached: 20190708_210226.jpg (517x560, 134K)

Factually, femininity is what women actually are; the submissive, polyamorous, hypergamous,and all associated aesthetics. Femininity is intrinsically linked to femaleness. Stop letting female ideals (gender, trans, loose sexuality) get in your head.

>why the fuck should they care about how you perceive them as a person?
>but if you misgender me I cry and need hugs on the internet
>and if you refuse to pretend someones new identity is real you should be fired

Im not even anti trans like most of these faggots, in fact I have even sucked a girls big dick before, but this is just beyond hypocritical

im assuming youre not a female

therefore, you claim to know about women, yet you are not one

im also assuming you havent had any actual lasting bonds with female creatures due to you being on r9k

all these things considered, i have a question for you

how do you know about these things you claim to have umeasurable knowledge of?

your dick is literally just skin

its not bad at all unless maybe youve been sweating a lot

wat

some care, some dont

its not rocket science ya dingus

Unlike you she washes her cock, faggot

some try way too hard to perform as their preferred gender while some have absolutely not a single care in the world about looking in a way people see acceptable

its basically like
type A: born X, feels like Y. dresses and acts however they want, looking like an ""abomination"" but having most choices inclined towards what Y would choose.
type B: born like X, feels like Y. tries their best to look and seem like Y, so they can feel that they ARE actually Y from popular validation.

I've had multiple long term relationships and my current girlfriend moved in with me last week. Men can mimic the female form but that doesn't make them more feminine than females.

If women get to define feminity by what they do then it can easily degenerate into something that isn't productive to society at all
Which is why it needs to mean more than just to have a vagina

wait do you really have a girlfriend? i dont like trusting random people on the internet but if you do thats actually very nice for you

hope u the best

You're placing a lot of value on femininity. Why is that? Don't lose sight of reality. Trans can't bear children, nor do they make suitable parents of the sex they believe they are. Society will continuously degenerate forever until we are no more. Our parents' generation believed society was degenerating. The Romans believed society was degenerating. Dispell that fear and just live your life. The only morality any of us are in control of is our own. Set an example for others instead of worrying about what may come to pass.

Every tranny i have ever fucked was an emotional basket case who used some silly ass stripper name and freaked out if I touched their dick except the one who fucked my mouth

The problem is that the vast majority of women who can bear children are also unfit to the role of parents
If that wasn't the case I wouldn't end up here

So why make the problem worse? Your position makes no sense. All people are generally unfit as parents. It is an incredibly demanding role that takes a lot of effort, know-how, and luck to get right. Just because the standard parental model is flawed doesn't mean we should be welcoming even more flawed models. Fix the family unit, don't disintegrate it, otherwise the problem will only get worse.

I'm lonely, I'm blackpiled and I'd rather live my faggy pipedreams than keep getting hurt by reality

You aren't blackpilled user. There is no such thing as the blackpill. To stand in reality and yet defy is to change it.

Have you considered transitioning, user?

>he actually thinks the world is salvageable
Lmao

Lmao, i bet you thought that was such an epic line.

Attached: 54ED07D1-E502-4FBF-9A71-3C14A67CA3DA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.05M)

When I was younger
I am comfortable with being a man though

I don't think the world is salvageable.
My world is fine.
You're the one in need of salvaging lol

If you only consider actual trans girls and not the hon fetishists then yes. Most cis women are out of touch with femininity and think it's an insult to them.
>tfw no qt trans gf

Trannies with autogynephilia are basically men but more feminine. They are clingy, soft spoken, and enjoy vidya and anime. They usually are lesbians or Bi, or if lesbians, they are attracted to men as a way to feel feminine. They dress like anime girls.

HSTS trannies are flamboyant gay men with female brains. They are superficial, talk with a lisp, and like traditionally feminine things (makeup, celebrities, etc...) HSTS dress like sluts.

How do I find the first group and get a gf who will wax her bussi and keep it slick with fruity lube so I can lick, finger, and fuck it each night after work?

discord, mmos or lgbt

only if they take the stomy pill. boys are dirty, so if you use your bussy to poop with your still a boy. an unfeminine, poop smelly boy.

>traditional
How can a mentally ill man can be traditional as larping as a woman if he can't even get pregnant? Kek

She would look better without those puffed up lips. What teh fuck was she thinking?

sauce
orogilino

no theyre men