Call out people with stupid fetishes

In this thread, we call out people with stupid fetishes or fetishes that you find stupid. If your fetish or kink or whatever gets called out, you must post and defend it. I will start. Maybe you can find out my "fetish" by what I will post.

I am calling out feet idiots. If you like feet, you should honestly just neck yourself. Having a foot fetish has got to be the absolute most dog shit fetish you could ever have. FEET? of all fucking things? Why feet when you have asses and what not? A WHOLE PLETHORA OF OPTIONS.. AND YOU CHOSE FEET!? God damn you. Why? I just want to know why?

Attached: fet2.png (613x686, 771K)

woops. thought I posted the webm. Anyway, fuck feet. Honestly. Feet fags need to LEAVE

Attached: fet_nosound.webm (576x720, 1.45M)

Not even Sayuris feet, user?

Attached: 137E4252-D5C8-46AF-B6DA-A09299CC76AC.jpg (750x907, 57K)

>Feet fags need to LEAVE
lemme think about it.

hmm....

nah.

Attached: 1557819008706.jpg (1000x1400, 168K)

Bug catching. While there are many bizarre down right disgusting fetishes like scat none of them can really cause any long term damage expect bug catching which could fuck your chances of having a normal relationship

This isn't even remotely boner inducing though. What is even sexual about this?

The real people with the shitty fetish though are people with BDSM shit going on. BDSM is almost always dog shit to me and I am not sure why. It just always seems so forced. It never seems natural I guess. It seems REALLY overplayed too. I remember once in high school(nearly 13 years ago for me, god damn), a dude brought his girlfriend to school on a fucking leash. That was some nutty shit. So BDSM just seems plagued with weird people and crazy persons. Just like FEET FAGS

ah yeah, thats a really DOG SHIT fetish to have to. Once I realized that is a thing I realized that there are legit crazy people among us. Like the woman you like at work could be a bug catcher trying to catch aids or some shit. Granted, I think bug catching might be a mostly gay fetish? but maybe not. I have no idea.

Attached: PA_getsredy.gif (320x240, 618K)

Fembots with a fetish for getting GUANGED

Attached: 3FED1B68-41C9-470C-8BA3-96B5BCA3C201.jpg (960x929, 143K)

The pic is just a pretty part of a pretty female. I'm not a hardcore feet fetishist actually, but sometimes they look nice.

Attached: 1557846699383.jpg (1200x990, 114K)

Fembots who like to see boys make dookies with soft peepees

Attached: AB5FF0EC-5D47-4EE2-BFA2-F668FA5A3B59.jpg (4032x3024, 1.05M)

Got made fun of for my retarded ass fetish. Mine is outdoor sex + squirting or piss. I call it "Territory Marking".

>A WHOLE PLETHORA OF OPTIONS.. AND YOU CHOSE FEET!?
There's like 3 other things lmao.

i like to cum on toilet seats, have stopped for a while though when i realized a child or a elderly man will plant their ass on my jizz.

Attached: xtort.png (1028x583, 541K)

Honestly anyone into DDLG or dress up(not roleplay) should honestly just neck themselves. Its fucking disgusting. Pedos in disguise. "i can't fuck kids so lets pretend one of us is one"

Public toilet seats user? Why? Why would you do that?

i do it at most bathrooms with no gender signs so i can hope a qt sits on my cum

DDLG. It's basically diet pedophilia. Sissification as well.

Attached: snappus.jpg (760x756, 184K)

I enjoy jacking off in public bathrooms and rubbing my dick against the sink and all the handles, as well as sitting ass naked on the batroom's floor. Believe it or not i've been doing it since elementary school. No STDs yet miraculously.
Btw fuck footfags

Honestly you're right. Who the fuck gets off to acting like kids? Pedos. Weird how there seemed to be a influx of DDLG threads a while ago.

>you must post and defend it
why do i have to defend a fetish? it hasnt appeared yet but i have said countless times that i saw a woman like this when i was younger and have been attracted to it ever since
>inb4 its not healthy
never said it was

Attached: 1554139652125.jpg (1080x1920, 279K)

Clearly I've never been too paranoid for throwing my clothes in the laundry and taking a shower every time coming home from somewhere I've used a public bathroom.

Attached: 1557847716750.jpg (668x608, 247K)

Ugh, dreading the fact I now have to try to defend sissification

Look, as long as you keep it in the bedroom and realise it's a fetish and not a lifestyle choice you'll be fine with it. Sissy shit basically arises from being attracted to women but feeling too low self esteem as a kid to "deserve" one so you bring the girl to you by dressing up as one. If you have it with this knowledge it can be a fun indulgence and not consume your damn life

I guess I can understand that. Still dog shit fetish though but whatever. But like you said, as long as you don't bring it outside the bed room. People that try to turn into a life style are odd to me.

Most fetishes are dog shit man. People just see how far they can go. Anything that involves something other than the female body's natural functions and their normal clothing is most likely one of the many degenerate fetishes out there.

My fetish is ass. Thank god. Tits are dumb though. Well, some tit is nice but overall I would say tits are the lesser if I had to choose between tits and ass.

Attached: israe_test.jpg (1280x720, 86K)