You don't get it

Yo we are the antichrist so get ready to be angry and gay , 2020 -2021.

Attached: Larping ass fart.jpg (1200x522, 121K)

>we are the antichrist
what's your location?

The future as always

I was angry and gay way before you came around, antichrist.

Attached: WAwoOlw.jpg (384x384, 11K)

*transports you to Hell*

You are not angry yet trust me

Fuck off larping kike

there isn't any larp accept for yourself fag

I'm immune to your tricks. Only (anti)christians will follow you before al-Mahdi btfo's you all.

*makes you handicap and gets you raped by your father and uncle*

> can't kill my self like the other victims

"you better count my blessings , this isn't larp you know"

Al mahdi will get rekt , and the truth can't be beaten by cheatcodes.

You don't have magic faggot

Islam is false

i have the power of truth , magic is for cheatcode fags like you

Wtf you are supposed to unite with the raghead , don't make my jewry eazy for me.

my post came a second after yours although appears before yours.

Burn in Hell you worthless shitskin as your mother chokes on my big white cock

that was disgodly of me to say

lmao the christ was semetic

I destroyed the zionists

for trying to psyop my people

God created Satan's free will. God didn't create Satan's decision about how to use it.

Attached: TIMESAND___3zdg4yklwqwhcv5bbsr324fle61ffweretwgwgh15415qerehr7cjc3.jpg (883x500, 195K)

your worse then Satan for trying to push a psyop off of me you worthless shitskin

al-Mahdi will BTFO the antichrist and all his kafir 'ajmi followers before establishing Arab rule once and for all until the end times. You'd do best to pray that you die before seeing that day, filthy larper bastard.

I already destroyed Islam as well as all the other shitskins

When is the end times? I want it to be soon...

Attached: 1546949974168.jpg (209x211, 7K)

spoiler alert every shitskin dies a painful death and is transported to Hell

hell is reserved for pigskin wh*toids

you shitskins have always held racist platitudes towards me and my people and you will all die

Niggers are the "Beasts of the Field". You are not going to Heaven. Heaven is reserved only for humans of God's creation.

Niggers aren't that tough. They're more like trannies of the field

I'm still here you shitskin, you didn't kill me last night, what now, you fucking 6ix9ine copycat tranny manlet?

I already murdered your worthless shitskin race as well as yourself. 6ix9ine is a tranny manlet that copied me since all you shitskins are worthless trannies

although to stoop to your shitskin level is a waste of my time it's preferable if you all were physically removed from our countries for taking up space and resources that you don't deserve

also heads up OP is a worthless shitskin nigger

Take your meds schizo fuck, you have no powers, you are not a god, you shitskin fuck, 6ix9ine tranny copycat.

You call yourself vv trying to placate yourself as me as people refer to me as V from DMCV and as V from V for Vendetta. You're the worthless tranny shitskin trying to copycat me the same way 6ix9ine tried doing as I murdered all you worthless shitskins

Just take your medications schizo tranny fuck. No one wants to be you, shitskin tranny.

you're the schizo tranny fuck

It's clearly that you are the schizo tranny fuck, you're the one larping as god/jesus or whatever. Powerless cunt.

your sad

ur sad baka senpai

When will you niggers accept inferiority? Stop coping it out against Caucasians.

Attached: 3ce54cde11c45dc2845f8f1d342206b4fa7ab62aed34f9059584350e8dbe9e38.jpg (799x533, 96K)

who said i was black, that christnamefag is a shitskin.

you're a worthless subhuman spic thats sad he wasn't able to steal from my large white cock

You have a full year for something to happen? That seems like a super wide margin.