I really wish i had her face and body

i really wish i had her face and body

somehow we have nearly the same height and weight but shes way sexier

imagine never having to work again, doing whatever you want while still enduring a good financial future for your family

just imagine

it could be so much worse, but it could be so much better

Attached: 9F4AECB5-4483-45E5-A610-ACD07182088A.jpg (1331x1953, 153K)

be my ugly, envious gf bls

i just want to literally piss money so i dont have to go to medical school

try being the same size as her but also an ugly guy

Even IF you were as good looking as her, you would never be as famous. She was lucky enough to have enough retards view her stuff but you will not. Get a fucking job.

same OP I'm a guy though

i have a job you nimrod, but hey, i can also tell you are a salty wageslave

oof. like I said im aware i could be worse off

>tfw could've avoided terminal oneitis but low self esteem & shut in because
>ywn be this pretty

>i really wish i had her face
- 1 gallon of assorted cosmetics applied with deliberate whorish tastelessness
- Photoshop
- nosejob
done.

> and body
uh, what body?

>nosejob
yeah and her nose is cute as fuck, best nose job ive ever seen.

>what body?
the body I posted in the OP. you blind?

>implying you would be like her if you just had her face and body

all that photoshop and she didn't remove the herpes blister lmao

i keep seeing people go on about her herpes, post the pic of it i havent seen it

She's just caked in makeup and good at it. This angle here in particular makes it obvious she's doesn't have amazing features and isn't actually all that pretty. Look closely at the shape of her face and how recessed her eyes and brow are in relation to her cheek bones and the weak jaw. Really not someone worth envying physically or frankly otherwise. Just another random ethot who will fade from the spotlight on a couple of years no different than Boxy or any of that ilk. The only difference is she's a ho and has monetized it.

you can see it right in that picture my man, on her lower lip

Unless you have really jacked up facial structure / proportions, it's highly likely you're actually quite attractive, if you are slender the way she is
Sometimes hot girls become famous and rake in money by coincidence. I'm sure you can walk by the beach and see a ton of hot staceys who are literally whos, even though they are more attractive than belle
Yet belle is the one raking in 150k a month kek

You can have her face and body, if you get good at angles. See

If you don't want to go to medical school, maybe don't. I don't want a lazy nurse or doctor.

her face shape looks fine desu

its just a bunch of little things wrong with my body that add up to one big thing, like cellulite, hip dips, pepperoni nips, etc

and, egregiously, awful scars on my thighs, which are admittedly not genetic whatsoever and probably worse than any of the above things

i wont get in if im lazy dont worry
but i havent been lazy thus far

>pepperoni nipples
are there any nipples on the internet you can point to that look similar to yours?
This also introduces your bias because you might think the ugliest set of nipples are how yours look even if its not true
>hip dips
literally only other thots would care about this shit. Plus if i'm not mistaken, hip dips can be "corrected" to a degree by growing one of the glute muscles or something?
>cellulite
just reduce your caloric intake a bit if you really think your cellulite is that pronounced
All of this is mostly body stuff and not your face
there are girls with fridge like bodies who have a great butt and so they still look like an 8 or 9
>scars on thighs
wat?
unless they're gnarly like you were sewn up after a failed operation from some cheap surgeon in uzbekistan, nobody really cares about scars except, again, other women who are trying to pull you down
or angry incels, but i wouldn't put too much stock in their criticisms

Almost anyone can look like her with a wig, makeup, filters and photoshop. Stop comparing yourself to someone that fake

She really does look incredible.

haha that fridge analogy, i feel that. i think some butt exercises can help but honestly its so much easier to just lose weight than to gain muscle so i might try to just go skelly mode which would help with my cellulite

i have a lot of these bumps on my nips

thanks for the encouragement user

Attached: CD10687D-B2DF-4CFB-BE1B-0B008316CBB8.jpg (600x480, 15K)

I don't even think she is hot desu
maybe just my taste but she looks way too plasticy for me.
And that facial expression she does maes me want to kill her.

>imagine never having to work again
You would have to be good at investing, ethottery wont be so good for her once shes not cute enough

>fridge analogy
yeah you know what i mean. they got not much going on between the shoulders and hips. but the moment the turn to the side just slightly or side-on, they look fantastic
>hip dips; lose weight
If you want I suppose. I didn't even know they were a thing until recently. They were a feature I noticed, but not one i was bothered by nor had a name attached to it, but i'm just speaking for myself. at least with building muscle it's just about the one group (your glutes). But bigger glutes are almost always welcome on a woman's body
>bumps
Honestly the most eggregious thing about that image are those almost-whiskers around the nipple. I'm not convinced anybody gives a damn about those bumps
np just keep working at it; keep your head in that medschool game

I just looked up hip dips
I have the WORST of these ever, I didn't know they had a name.

Like I said before, not something you really need to be self conscious about. Only instathots tend to be overly concerned with small shit like that.
And even if you didn't like them, there's some muscle building you can do to 'fill them in' a bit
tl;dr don't worry about it.

ha bet. from the side, mine look like someone carved a watermelon out of my hips

and yeah, everything wrong with our bodies has a name

the good news is that google says it's not "wrong". It's apparently just the shape of your pelvis. mine are so bad that my sister accused me of wearing tight panties under my wetsuit.

There are some fitness youtube channels that have addressed "hip dips" and how to fill them in

oooof. and yeah i guess youre right, its not really wrong, just not something the ideal womans body has

she's basic, just has a talent for marketing apparently

>basic
calling someone basic really says more about the person saying it than the person it's directed at.
All of of nebulous thot insults in the same vein also do just that.

>cellulite, hip dips, pepperoni nips, etc
not a single guy cares
protip: guys want literally one thing, dont be an annoying naggy cunt
everything else is secondary
>awful scars on my thighs
oh youre a cutter? probably a psychotic bpd cunt then, so w/e.

imagine how easy her life is for just winning genetic lottery.

stop wasting your money on her

Attached: RcgqIuc.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>stating the obvious means i'm spending money on her
wew the cope