My crush sent me hearts in a text

This is probably the farthest I'll ever get with a girl, just wanted to celebrate with all of you

Attached: crush.png (1440x1135, 147K)

>kind

nicely done!

>kind
Enjoy your virginity.

>you're so kind
rip

see how good you feel right now? this is literally the best it'll ever get and you will spend the rest of your relationship putting in hurculean work for less reward

Attached: cooch sand.jpg (1200x659, 148K)

just ask her out to some coffee you fool, you're going to get yourself friendzoned and then you'll look like an asshole

As expected, oof. Trust me I know I have no chance, but it felt nice for a moment

dont listen to them. being kind is top tier

no dont oof. theyre wrong

You're doing better than me, user. Good luck and Godspeed

You're a sweetheart. I don't see myself having a huge chance with her. She's a great gal, pretty much liked by everyone. Whenever she sees me she says my name like, "user!!!" it's so great, kind of a similar excitement like when you get home after a long day and your dog is jumping up and down with glee to see you. Anyhow, I'm not gonna give up on her, but definitely keeping a bit of distance so I don't get let down too much

thems yellow hearts, yellow hearts signify friendship and happiness. You're fucked bro, give up

no dont do that. keep plying on the kindness, nice and sweet. GL

I can confirm, hearts that are not red or pink usually don't mean shit. You go out of your way to pick a different color, all so that it doesn't seem romantic.

Nono, she always uses yellow hearts because it's her favorite color and she's the human version of sunshine

who cares. we crave an emotional connection anyway. dont let this go

>always uses yellow hearts with you
Yup.

this means nothing right now

>all lower case
Kill yourself

missed the "Im"

I'm not saying you have no chance, I'm saying that you're gonna have to put in a lot of work that, odds are, isn't going to work out. It's not because you're a manlet or whatever bullshit. It's just that 60% of marriages fail, and that's of the even smaller % of relationships that MAKE IT to marriage. I'm just a bitter jaded faggot fuck, though, so maybe it'll work out for you. It never does for me though, even when I give it my genuine all.
I hope you really are kind, user. There's not many kind people left.

ask her out user. this is easy to type but hards to do, but i believe in you. Why don't you think it will work?

She was probably getting railed in the ass while writing that.

Oh yeah I did. Anyway why the fuck did you end the conversation when you weren't tired.

>genuine all
i bet you gave up. you just keep going, keep giving. as long as they keep accepting, its all good.

be a Shark of Kindness, restless, unrelenting, in constant motion

Dude she was waiting for you to stop spamming her with texts so she could kneel at chads dick.

Then I'll massage her sore back and legs after

then I'll brush her hair after and read her a bed time story

Ended the convo cause didn't really have anything else to say and I know she usually goes to bed a bit earlier. I did try to sleep earlier but couldn't stop my thoughts
Fuck outta here

and ill kiss her forehead too as she sleeps

>I bet you gave up
I'm sure chasing after someone who ghosted me and cheated would have totally turned things around and would not have ended up with me getting a restraining order or a murder charge.

Haha damn right. You better worship her and give her money when she asks or needs it. Do it enough until it gets to the point she expects it. Stop looking her in the eyes when you talk so she know you dont have a spine.

And fap to the thought of her alpha burying her face into the ground while hes fucking her from behind.

It seemed like you ended it after giving her a nice compliment, is part of the reason because you didn't want her to reply and couldnt think of something else to say that would make it less awkard if she didnt reply?

Don't forget to suck the chad juice out. Otherwise you'll have to raise his kid.

cheating is a deal breaker. fair
she prob buries his face into the ground as she plays with mr powell.

i wont have to, she will just push out chad's miniscule load and not worry about a thing

Oh yea that's part of it too, mostly didnt want to keep her up too late and have her annoyed with me

fuck this user trying to make you feel shitty. If she isn't currently talking like she does with you to another dude then you have a chance. how long have you been friends with her?

Been friends for about a month and a half, knew her for awhile before that but didn't really talk until recently when we found out we had some things in common

I'd say, you have to go for it. Carpe Diem! The time is neigh. Look for the right time after one of your conversations and ask her out to something she'd like to do. Take the chad route and call it a date, seize the day.

>If she isn't currently talking like she does with you to another dude
Girls talk to everyone like that.

wrong. keep being her friend

I like having her as a friend, but I also feel like I'm a bit in love with her

wrong. pussies do that. Its the summer, if he gets fucked over then he just doesn't talk to her at school, minimal drama, minimal risk. The return is still there though, if he makes it to the school year without making a move then he's gonna get cucked 100 percent. Minimal risk, maximum return, I say he goes for it. Friends are temporary, a potential love partner can go forever

>chad's miniscule load
Chad loads are huge and potent. I hope you're thirsty.

ya im the same way. its the best, theres only one rule - absolute loyalty

wrong
weak like his load

don't listen to the nig gers here. cute girls know cute girls. even fat chicks know a girl that knows a girl.
you don't need "the experience" with some heavenly angel, you need "experience" in general.
the fact that you're actually talking to girls is great, get used to talking to them so that you can figure out what generates attraction, and what makes then want to be platonic friends only. you'll notice that "being there for them" and emotionally supporting them isn't of much use, and that girls like someone that has a strong personality, is opinionated and teases her a bunch.

Attached: 1562074356181.jpg (800x1000, 195K)

imagine playing it safe in high school. If you got a shot at something, there's no point stalling, its 4 short years of life before we all forget them in college

Yea mostly just feel three things towards her now: wanting to be around her often, wanting to protect her, and not wanting her to be with anyone else

wrong
sorry i dont speak jock

thats it lad! absolute loyalty to her.

post a pic of her, i'm interested as to what this girl who has user's heart looks like

>sorry i dont speak jock
Used to jock going *into* your mouth I bet

you flirting with me, chad?

dude if you've only been buds for a month and a half then you need to do it. Now is prime time. Like what that other user said, its summer so there isn't as much consequence. Do it, you will immediately regret it but once you get an answer it would be 100% worth it regardless of which way she answers.. Trust me. go for it.

Hey, buddy. I think you got the wrong thread. The incel club is two blocks down.

i agree with action

i can feel you blushing. do you look so flushed all the time?

I want too, there's two details that make it somewhat more complicated, and I have to find out for sure if she's single right now

what 2 details? post more, i like to give advice.

Attached: pepothink.png (300x300, 82K)

Yellow hearts basically mean kys right?

One, she's a coworker. Two, and this might dampen the mood here, but is a necessary detail, I'm a mostly closeted lesbian and she does not know this

>I'm a mostly closeted lesbian

Attached: ohboi2.gif (240x182, 1.82M)

i bet she is too

I haven't talked to this girl in much over a year, and our conversations went like this. She was crazy fun to be around, but we fell out of touch. I still keep thinking of her constantly though because shes the last girl I have talked to. Its fucked man, I really cant move forward from her, when in reality we were all just nothing together. Fuck me man.

hit her up. apologize, bring her a thoughtful gift

Yeah really hard to tell, can't be sure if she's flirting or just being silly like how girls are

she wouldnt match you tit for tat if she werent closeted too.

a girl bombarded me with texts and hearts and shit, and after out third date she just stopped and became too busy to hang out

my dad thinks its because i didnt act on time, i chickened out from kissing her. she looked like a thot though so im not that surprised by her weird behavior.

well if your a girl then i have no way to interpret the way she chats with you. I would start hanging out with her and then casually bring up sexuality somehow, maybe watch a movie or something with gay characters(idk brug)? and ask her whhat her feels are?

nope. gotta put more kindness to it

Yea I definitely act a certain way around her, I feel like if I brought up sexuality, the realization would hit her like a train if she doesn't already know that I like her

dont bring it up. just cuddle her

thanks for the words man. anons can be pretty cool sometimes.

That's the dream for sure

invite her over to watch something, say you'll prep something to eat and she can too. you will share snacks. grab a blanket and get cozy on the couch, and just go for a cuddle

>I'm a mostly closeted lesbian
>implying lesbians actually exist and all humans aren't just attracted to women by default

Attached: the fuck.jpg (800x450, 70K)

w-what do you mean? pls be gentle, i have a fragile ego

Not arguing with this, but most women don't actually want to be in a romantic relationship with another woman even if they're attracted to them

idk. "she looked like a thot"? what is that. who wants to hang around somebody that treats you like that

No, women hate nice guys. Nice guys are too agreeable and not assertive. When you're nice she will think you have ulterior motives.

kek, undersated

well we do. her consent

you are now at the kind guy friendzone

thats a very good zone. it could be the fields of Elysium.

Well why didn't you say so from the start, retard?! The yellow hearts situation may imply something completely different if you're not a guy!

No man its fine, you can do it, be a little more of an alpha and don't worry

get a better gf you mong

This is what you do, I am a pro at getting laid. For this you'll need a car and maybe 100 bucks. Go to the nearest brothel and buy a hooker for an hour. Insult her demean her, tell her that's what your into. Tell her to get on her knees. Whip out your cock and shove it in her mouth a couple of times. Take it out and slap it on her face. Grab her by her hair and pull it so that she looks up at you. Put your dick back, and leave. This will help you realize that women are really nothing but objects and you can treat them that way. They can be any sort of object too. For instance a toilet, though many women will not fond being treated as a toilet hot, some might, or you can treat a woman more like a nice computer that you got. You treat it right, and keep it in condition and as long as you do, you can get it to do whatever you want.

lolllll ok max hardcore

>and she's the human version of sunshine

Attached: 6FB7EAC1-7276-4FF2-BF2F-918A6DB51E0D.jpg (1000x563, 429K)