Is it true that women are evil and have no souls?

Is it true that women are evil and have no souls?

Attached: 1560264594041.png (700x700, 261K)

About souls I don't know, I'm not the religious type.
I can tell you surely they are evil

Some are nice and warm and smell good

>Nice, warm and smell good
You are going off how they appear, please learn to see beneath the surface

no. women are extremely kind and beautiful souls. its that many men that don't understand women.

my gf enjoys hurting other peoples feelings sometimes. my mom and her friend used to laugh at my dad when they came home from partying and he was cleaning the house so yeah who knows maybe they are fucking evil.

if you question why I stay w/ my gf if she's evil, well its because she's not entirely evil, she hurts my feelings only sometimes dur hur I'm just desperate and she treats me good and gives me suck and fuck

Evil is subjective and souls don't exist.

Attached: 128047550863.gif (287x344, 134K)

you sound evil d00d

I'll repeat myself.
Women put on a facade of a good personality/appearance.
In reality they are as selfish and evil as anyone, what makes them worse is their deception
Here we are using the general definition of evil

No ones questioning it man, women are a necessary evil, for now anyway, once technology advances enough they'll be unnecessary.

The fact that they are necessary doesn't mean we should bend to them

what makes it a facade when they are good? why is it evil for women to be self serving?

Genuine goodness is different from fake one.
They are ready to turn on you at any time, it's dangerous since that niceness is a trap

It's still subjective.
Is it evil for a female spider to eat a male spider after they had sex?
Even humans operate under their instincts and mostly for their own well beeing.
If there is something wrong with the programming of a robot would we call it evil or just replace it with something that is actually doing what we want it to do?

i think youre severely trivializing what you call "fake goodness" from women. its genuine. turning on me later doesnt invalidate the goodness i recieve now.

Humans are innately moral so comparing us to animals is wrong.

i swear adam was made from Eve. females eating males after copulation? i mean come on, thats some "you served your life's purpose you may die in peace" confirmation right there

God you're dumb

If someone invites you to their house, let's you eat and sleep there in order to keep you there with the intention of Killing you does the fact they then kill you not invalidate that they let you eat and sleep there?

no. but that scenario you used is sum #male sh*t. or replace killing with raping

>Uses #male shit
Okay, woman spotted, no reason to keep talking to you, of course you're gonna defend your pitiful gender

Humans aren't innately moral, have you even looked at the world?
Also like I said, morals are subjective anyway and humans aren't so different from other animals.

im not a woman. isnt it fun

Yeah sure.

There is morality in the brain, inform yourself

IDK about evil, but most girls just don't love at the same level as sincere guys do.
These women will leave you when things are inconvenient, or they just don't like things anymore.
However, there's a very rare breed of women who are worth loving. When you meet them, never let them go.

100% yes, and don't let any copers tell you otherwise. Get with a female out of utility ONLY, never fall for the "love" meme. It does not exist for anyone but the top percentage of males.

physically im not. got a nice dong too, tempting women n stuff

Morality is a human made concept and I'm sure alot of what you would describe as "moral" would fit for other social animals aswell.

>but most girls just don't love at the same level as sincere guys do.
Do you think things would switch around to the opposite if men were desired more than women are currently and we had more options, or is it just wired in our brains?

No. Women are generally pretty nice and don't go around beating and raping other humans regularly.

>adam was made from Eve
who lied to you user

Attached: 3DB21F56-FAA9-44ED-B79F-1EE4F691AD37.jpg (330x329, 16K)

Instead they tempt vulnerable men to do it for them with false promises.

Yeah they just cause the majority of infant mortality instead.

>Instead they tempt vulnerable men to do it for them with false promises.
Yes, keep telling yourself it's women's fault that men beat each other up and rape vulnerable people. It's women's fault that little boys get raped by grown men and it's women's fault that some nigger beat someone up to take their wallet.

Both is kinda true since the brain can change pretty quickly and chad doesn't mind to pump and dump or cheat.

the bible writers. obviously they were jealous men who wanted to distort the truth

if i dont beat and rape, am i woman? i have a penis

Men kill their own children to spite women all of the time if she plans on leaving him. Do you read the news?

The only nice women are trannies

No, you are a good person. Doesn't change the fact that the majority of terrible acts are committed by other men. This whole women are evil thing is ridiculous when you look at the statistics for truly immoral deeds. Majority of bad behavior comes from men. Nice holy trips btw.

>It's women's fault that little boys get raped by grown men and it's women's fault that some nigger beat someone up to take their wallet.
I'm glad you agree, women are truly evil.

No.
Some people are evil
Some evil people are women

thank i try

no. only the Y chromosome is truly evil