Which is worst?

which is worst?

Attached: foy.png (1060x1244, 301K)

Both have gone to shit

i miss 2000s youtube. it was a better place than either.

Pao unironically deserves to get raped

Attached: 1559930245483.png (621x323, 57K)

Nu4chan is Reddit

It was a great time to be alive

Both are horrible, but reddit is worse.
Youtube in the 2000s was filled with bitter commenters and really shitty videos.
The only thing I liked about it was the fresh experience of it all. But it's also my fault for being drawn to negative things on there in the first place. I had the option to keep it clean and positive and I strayed to the darkness.

Both are bad for the opposite reasons
>Mods on reddit are too serious not even giving warnings and just banning people for not having the popular opinion
>Filled with boring repost safe content to get le upvotes
>Mods on Jow Forums are lazy assholes who let you get away with anything they like
>Filled with ""edgy"" content by middle schoolers who think they are the shit and Jow Forums is ebin hackers that jack off to dead babies

>Jow Forums
>ever good
>reddit
>ever good

>filled with ""edgy"" content by middle schoolers who think they are the shit and Jow Forums is ebin hackers that jack off to dead babies
They are about as populous as the redditors.

Attached: kjhgfb.png (958x946, 1.13M)

On most boards, joke threads mean 3 day bans

"whoops, better reset my router"

reddit is more autistic,espically full of retards who take everything literally and purposefully attempt to annoy people in conversation so they are worse, at least Jow Forums has a sense of ironic camaraderie.

At least Jow Forums is still an open platform.
It's only shit because the people on it are shit.
Where as Reddit's flaws are in the website design itself, making it incurable.

So reddit is worse.

Attached: amen.jpg (1000x750, 31K)

What would you says the flaws are? The subdivision in subreddits?

The voting and reward system that encourage circle jerks

Reddit is more of a publisher by design. Mods have far too much power over what the users are allowed to say. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit are all good for marketing businesses and products but are horrible for entertainment for anyone with a brain of their own.
They filter things they don't like or that make their companies look bad, while Jow Forums essentially only filters illegal content and spam.

Also, yeah. I don't like sites with too many subdivisions. It's nice that Jow Forums only has a handful of boards, it makes it easier to navigate.
And this-
All in all reddit is just objectively shit.

>at least Jow Forums has a sense of ironic camaraderie.

This is the biggest difference for me. Jow Forums is filled with ironic shitposting, which might still be shitposting, but it's a lot more bearable than the unironic shitposting you'll see on reddit. Ignore the voting system and retarded rules, and reddit is still a shittier website.

Only incels dont see the joke in this.

it's fine the incels will just become trans and then everyone will bend over backwards for them

>which is worst?
Faggot OP.

You got me. What was the punchline?

Give them company gfs of course!

chekd
can you get epic dubs on leddit? thats what i thought dumbass