How rare do you think it would be to find a virgin girl over the age of 20/21

How rare do you think it would be to find a virgin girl over the age of 20/21

>Be me 20 male slightly overweight
> Feeling insecure about not fucking a virgin girl when i am a virgin.
> Real question is why do i care
> Can stop thinking about it
> Don't know how or where to meet girls so this will never happen

pic unrelated

Attached: Drw8N1xU8AAskhf.jpg (996x2047, 83K)

I'm 24, divorced already and I'm not certain how many sexual partners I've had but if I ever got into a serious relationship again I'd prefer a virgin or low body count (3 or less).

>Feeling insecure about not fucking a virgin girl when i am a virgin.
That's a stupid reason to get a virgin.
Virgins are for pure marriage, if you just feel insecure, go fuck a random girl you don't know and after a while, you'll start to get good at sex.
Leave virgins for pure religious lads, ok?

Never said i wasnt stupid. I was in a depressive episode my schizo kicked in with these ideas for no reason kinda fucked. I dont get it just what my mind does

>I dont get it just what my mind does
You got it wrong.
You're your mind. Your body is but a vessel. Your mind shall rule your non-obedient body. You need discipline and rationality for that.
Do not listen to your urges of wallowing in self-deprecation. Give yourself clear goals and advance towards them.
Whether other people consider you as brave or foul is none of your concern. Happiness is found inwards, not outside.

You took the words out of my mind. I have got it all together now from my depressive episode the past few days. I have goals i am going for now and hopefully it should work. I also do no fap so i get some superpowers girls dig superpowers

go to clubs on moderate doses of mdma and try your luck

Godspeed then user. May you find your happiness.
Do not forget this world is a stern world, attaining ataraxia might be hard and need constant efforts.

thats a issue i have. Its the only thing i really get nervous about is club. Dont know why i struggle with going to them?

Hey mate, I'm pretty much a normie compared to most here and I despise clubs.
It's expensive, music too loud, music too shitty, too many people, usually it's pretty damp and hot inside. And there's only thots and retards, not a good place to dwell.

Don't force yourself to fit the mold, you should seek your own niche.

Yeah thats what i am kinda doing know. I go the pub with friends and things but never really clubs. So i rarely meet girls. I was thinking when i lose weight and gain some definition is maybe go on tinder and other things and find quieter girls on there. Maybe something else but not to sure

Talk about a hypocrite. A divorcee at 24 should be grateful if any girl hooks up with you.

Tell me user. Even if you went to clubs, would you really want to have a relationship with a club dwelling slag?
All the girls I've met that were interested in me were met either at bars/pubs, in uni/work, friends of friends, in sport club or even simply meeting in the street.
I remember one of the last girl who gave me her number was doing some advertisement for a foundation (save pandas and sheeit), she came to me but I was in a hurry, told her to give me her number so she could find me later.

haha yeah true you do have a point. I guess that could work but the issue is. I just finished my 2nd year in uni going into a internship so i dont htink i can meet many there. In the clubs i am not many girls are in them and if they are they have bf's so thats out of the window. I would love to find one on the street or something but i think i still need to find the confidence to do that maybe when i lose some weight i could.

most girls lose their virginity around age 13 bro.

In this day and age, it is literally impossible to find a virgin girl over 20 unless she's very ugly

>How rare do you think it would be to find a virgin girl over the age of 20/21

It's literally impossible.

I'm in Malaysia right now. When you're on a holiday it's way easier to talk to other people on holiday. Hooked up with a girl from New York last night. She was completely mental though, we ended up having an argument after and probably waking up the entire hotel floor. Why are American girls such dirty slags in bed but also so argumentative and low self esteem? First and last American for me.

> Can stop thinking about it

Then stop thinking about it, what's the problem?

Thing is you don't really know as much as you think about the total population.
Where you live and grew up, what kind of interest you met your social circle over, and your entire life is unlikely to be representative.
A quick google search turned up that 12.4% of women are virgins upon graduating college, so approximately 10% chance at worst. Still you don't know how this probability is distributed, could be the figure 50% in an entire region, it could differ based on pricing and prestige of the college and such.

nigga what. 13 nah

I know one who's 22, she's out of your league though, and pretty much asexual