/britfeel/

most of us wont ever be able to afford a house edition

Attached: july day.jpg (3877x2823, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9280.1996.tb00355.x
psych.colorado.edu/~carey/Courses/PSYC5112/Readings/psnHappiness_Lykken.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based parents can cover my deposit for a house OP

Attached: 1556570225855.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

oooo weeee
ride me high
tomorrows the day
my brides gonna come

yeeee haaaa

It finally quietened down on the phones at work

Time to chill

My parents haven't left me anything and are poor as fuck. Mum asked to borrow 30 bong and promised she'd pay me back and still hasn't.

Been dosing my bf with small amounts of estrogen to keep him soft and fem. I want to smash boipuss not gross man ass

you are a lucky fucker
my mummy is poor and the only thing she'll be leaving me and the other 3 is cheap shit jewellery bought off of the shopping channel. so cheap in fact i wont even bother claiming my share

Attached: 1503690195206.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>tfw bought my first house in 2017
feels good lads. skint most of the time though

where u get the estrogen from?

E doesn't worth without a T blocker

Dont forget lads its been proven that happiness is about 80% genetic

fuck really? you got a source or anything? also what'd you mean by happiness?

whats your blog adam johnson?

I do. cba to send as phine posting but if you search happiness a stochastic phenomenon youll find it.

>reading the mtfg transition document and thinking you understand how to self medicate
Love how trannies pretend to understand the meds they take.

Dont forget lads its been proven that britfeel is about 80% autism.

ITS FUCKING WARM AND MOIST AND IT FILLS ME WITH HATRED

Attached: 1562552848520.jpg (444x419, 35K)

The other 20% is tranny

Dont forget lads its been proven that poley is about 100% fucked in head

Lee Anthony Hoyland is a proud homeowner

Attached: su5pQ7MB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

what you lads have for lunch?

I did two sainsbury's cheese&bean slices in the microwave

Why have you put my disposable email address on the Mercedes Benz mailing list weatherfu?
I do not particularly care for a new V-class family car, I have just got back from Turin and my Abarth behaved perfectly.

Attached: pininfarina.jpg (1024x683, 506K)

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9280.1996.tb00355.x

an incels views of the modern vagina?

these
wer lush

Attached: IMG_20190711_144707.jpg (722x1283, 265K)

interestingly it says here that socioeconomic status accounts for no more than 3% of the reason why some people are happier than others

there's definitely some overlap there

Dont forget lads its been proven that random outdated internet links are about 1000% legitimate.

If those faggots try to break into my house I promise you I'll fucking stab them. I'm unhinged enough as it is and I don't have the patience to deal with any more bullshit in this trash heap country.

Thats literally like saying Watson and Cricks' study on the structure of DNA is irrelevant. I posted literally one of the most influential papers in behavioural genetics and psychology and its findings have been replicated many many times.

lolwut? is weatherfu sperging out at pigeon toastie?

Found this out traveling the poorest people you meet are happy as fuck and give shit for free (small things, but still) wheres my atttiude would be I don't know you out here in the west. Crazy.

Maybe now you've seen how others achieve happiness you could garner more generosity of spirit.

*releases Subject X from its containment cell in the Britfeel biological research labs*

happiness is relative to your beliefs about how you should stand in the world and the perks that come with that. Eastern societies also seem more family orientated

Idk, there are only two people who have that email address and only one of them is a Mercedes Benz afficianado so you decide.

>Eastern societies also seem more family orientated

yeah I noticed that too, Its very individualistic in the west

*poleaboo begins to lurk the halls, only groaning the word "cunny"*

I think a lot of people can just adapt to bad shit, theres some zoomers who have internet, money, food and shelter who're less happy than some homeless people

If he's on one wait for the pizzas lass

psych.colorado.edu/~carey/Courses/PSYC5112/Readings/psnHappiness_Lykken.pdf

*looks up from crossword as lights flicker, shakes head disapprovingly and looks back down again*

I live too remotely for anywhere to deliver though I'm fully expecting the consumer version of Shippy to arrive to take me for a test drive.

In precise terms, what did Shippy do to Bobbin?

Yea think some people are just disposed to be happier than others. Some people will thrive homeless because they have the brains, perspective and tools to figure out how to get what they need, and then some even lift themselves out of it. Others just crumble and descend deeper into chao

Its that time of the year again lads

Looking forward to getting drunk watching a massive bonfire fall over

Attached: tMvxLKF.png (800x450, 54K)

go away old lady. it wasn't me

>Spend all of my savings on drugs
why was I born retarded lads

Attached: 564564363456.png (367x202, 63K)

Yea think some people are just disposed to be happier than others. Some people will thrive homeless because they have the brains, perspective and tools to figure out how to get what they need, and then some even lift themselves out of it. Others just crumble and descend deeper into chaos.

Shut them down
Take the building off them
Simple as

>find out degree was actually v close to being good, nothing I can do
>find chad brothers condoms in the bathroom
>have an argument with mumy
not a good day

I think it's more some people are more adaptable than each other

>why was I born retarded lads
you weren't, drug abuse made you retarded and you choose to abuse drugs, you made yourself a retard lid

LOL i was talking about the weather but thanks for blasting my sides into orbit, lad.

Attached: 1558879249486s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

I need them though I just went about 12 hours without any and I'm in god damn agony

>I need them
what for?
>I just went about 12 hours without any and I'm in god damn agony
going to rehab would help

well im saying the same bloody thing arent i. theres no cognitive construct called happiness is there. Its determined by other cognitive constructs. Exact same thing with adaptability and heck if im not wrong id think ud need to be adaptable to be happy. I even listed a few things ny which someone becomes adaptable in that parageaph didnt i.

chronic pain lid I can cut down every now and again but my body is falling to pieces
i have thought about rehab but i function... if i didn't waste my money on drugs i'd waste it on alcohol like a normie or video games. i function very well for an addict desu

youre fucking dead, scea. DEAD.

You're a lousy liar. Do you want your gun back?

it's a shame doctors and stuff can't prescribe things to help you with pain, if they could it'd probably be cheaper and safer for everyone involved

SCEA talking about himself again

You did this to yourself lole

unless I miss understood you're saying some people are just happier because they're happier but I'm saying some people are happier because they can adapt to shitty situations better than others but it's pretty much just semantics I suppose

I do have a script for pain but they won't give me any more because I'm already at max so I need to buy stronger stuff to cope

and the amount of hassle I have getting my prescription from the chemist buying them illegally is fucking EASIER somehow

maybe theres a reason they don't want you to go any stronger, like maybe your long term health and safety, whats the cause of your chronic pain anyway?

I have chronic pain is to junkies what I have a thyroid issue is to fat people

My mum? Well she borrowed a grand off me at 16 and she's only just paid half back 4 years later.

I didnt exactly say that people are happier because theyre happier but ill apply what you said to your point - people are adaptable because hell theyre just adaptable... not much of a difference, just depends on the resolution of your metaphorical microscope.

sounds like we pretty much agree lad, feel bad for the people who're basically born to suffer though as someone who used to be depressed it makes me grateful I found things that actually made it better

wait wat? GUN??? who is the britfeel armed patrol??

Nice reference to Poleys previous work at the arcade, the dirty noncecase

Yeah lad I know tons of people with """""""chronic pain""""""""""" and it ruins it for the rest of us because it makes medication harder to sort out.
Like my brother's gf who has """""""""""""chronic pain"""""""""""""" had a hissy fit she couldn't get a permanent 30mg codeine prescription for her minor toothache.
Generally only old people no one gives a fuck about get higher doses. I have a condition which makes my joints fail and it's getting worse as I get older. Basically the muscles are going "oh shit!" all day and trying to pull my joints back in and it causes severe pain. On top of that I have scoliosis and I think I have tendonitis now too but nothing diagnosed.

>born to suffer
poor timothy byrne. schizophrenias about 80% genetic too.

plus with pain being mostly interpreted I bet a ton of people are on higher doses than needed just because they have low tolerance

I will take yer for a test drive lass, if you catch my drift

there's only 1 /britfeel/ gun and the last time I saw it it was being used to stir housepaint so he must be lying

'tis I, pigeon roastie. Weatherfu left his air rifle with me and I've put a new scope on it but he is spazzing out presently and I don't know what his problem is but hey, my life is too short to care.

*lands gyrocopter on the Britfeel Tower helipad*

Alri lads, home early from work today. I'm thinking Rustlers burger and binge some Warner Bros cartoons, hbu?

>tfw doctor told me I have high tolerance too
This is like the fucking Dragonrot curse from Sekiro reee

I used it to try make a concrete gun. Did everything right, dug the hole, threw the gun in then poured the cement over, then i heard an ice cream van and when i came back with my double 99 and played some eye spy with the cat i forgot where the hole was.

And what is the name of this condition?

what id give to see joy division headline glastonbury. got my setlist in mind. better than fucking cure.

If I put an ad on Craigslist saying I need a FEMALE lodger who can live there rent free but she has to pay me back with sexual favours, how illegal is this

Attached: 1111111111111111111.png (225x225, 54K)

That's gonna be a little tricky what with Ian dead and all

stop joking lad

Tennis is proper fucking boring lads

Attached: 1512900774642s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

There's two now then.

Attached: scope.jpg (3120x4160, 640K)

Didnt stop joan of arc did it

We /bangbangfeel/ now

Attached: _20190711_154320.jpg (720x357, 35K)

sETTING OFF TO sILVERSTONE SOON LADS. eXCITED.

What were you doing in Turin with a pininfarina exotic pigeon lass?

Remember when poleaboo was in the OP as the kebab shop worker and he hated it so much that he'd make a second britfeel thread where he'd turn himself into pepe instead.

Kek, indeed we are lads

Britfeel infantry

Attached: 15628562544338589124949213646871.jpg (1920x1088, 779K)

I don't think it's illegal at all

I worked there last year

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

where to buy, got a springer rifle but looking for something a bit better

prostitution is legal in the UK

Good cause I paid a prozzy 150 quid to film her giving me succ and she obliged, very based

Italian car meet at Lingotto, saw the Fiat factory and went on the roof where the Italian Job was filmed. It was cool but I liked that car most.