Why I took the BlackPill

>18 WM
>7/10 not a Neet But not a chad.
> been in a few relationships with Stacys but all ended in cheating or being a cunt.
>lose virginity to a certain Stacy Lets call her betty.
>Date Betty starting my sophomore year of Highschool.
>argue with Betty about everything gets to the point where we only stop fighting if we are having sex
>FF 4 years.
>graduate trade school for welding and decide to take a job 8 hours away.
>Betty refuses to move with me and wants me to stay here with her and find a local job
>Fuckthatshit.DLL
>Break up with Stacy and move to Mississippi and start my new career and my new life
>in pacsun one day and see this 8/10 goddess but have no idea how to just approach a girl like that especially a black girl.
>Work up the courage and finally start to talk to her.
>She is extremely nice and welcoming nothing like a normal Stacy would do if you approach them in public.
>Get her number and take her on a date to a sushi restaurant later that week.

Cont?

Attached: FBCD15CC-CFA6-4DA7-9AA0-7E53C3510F22.jpg (640x1136, 84K)

sure bro, cont. tell me about that nigger.

How do I talk to educated black girls?
There's this art hoe that I think is into me but I'm too scared
I just know I'll try to be funny but end up saying something autistic

Trips of just fucking talk to her and if you fuck it up you'll do better with the next one.

You speak to all women the same you stupid autist

>Sushi date is great and we make a connection like almost instantly
>take her home after food like a beta cuck too nervous to ask her to come to my place
>Next morning get a call from ex Stacy.
>she has rode the cock carousel and now wants to come move in with me after a few months.
>Stacy moves in with me for 6 months and they were the worst 6 months of my entire life.
>Stacy is the most insecure bitch she thinks I am cheating on her with everyone
>dirty, will not clean up after herself
>cannot hold a job and we argue constantly
>fighting is starting to get physical and worse every day.
>cops getting called on us, but she always starts the fights over the smallest things that escalate and escalate.
>Finally tell her to move out.
>she completely rages and starts breaking shit in my house but I left her there and went to work.
>78 missed calls and 100 texts later she finally sees I am serious.
>steals half my shit and moves out before I got home from work.

I'm terrified I'll say something stupid start too much time on Jow Forums. She is a very kind and sweet girl so that makes it all worse.
And if she gossips to our mutual social groups about me fucking up and being problematic I'm done for.

Are Mississippi women easy? I suffer in Ohio

I was an irl anti-islam activist Jow Forumstard when I shacked up with an actual muslim, it's entirely possible to not sperg out when you're with your girl. You're only fucking up by not talking to her.

A black girl got with me BECAUSE I was thought to be openly racist, and she thought she could change me or some shit. You can't lose with black girls if you're white, you can either make yourself appealing to them or offensive to them and either way there will still be one who wants you.

Your story sounds better than OP's story; what did she do to try and change you and did it work?

Sounds like bullshit gg

The usual woman ways they think they can change a man; pussy, personality, nagging, guilt, etc. It didn't work, she actually got redpilled and turned trad from being with me. Sadly though after that she went and got with an upstanding black guy and they made a perfect couple.

I'm not white; that's partly why I was able to pass as 'cool enough' to finally be invited to parties with art hoes.
I have no game but these girls seem to respond well when I speak their post-ironic language. But I'm just a poser and altogether too sincere to keep it up forever.

>VERY next day I get a text from the black goddess.
>lets call her shay.
>tells me she has thought about me for the 6 months I ghosted her and wanted to know where she went wrong.
>Explain it was not on purpose but would love to go on another date with her.
>Pick her up and take her to lunch, then to a night time hookah lounge.
>At the bar tables I sit next to her instead of across the table.
>insert confidence floppy disc 12 of 35
>after talking for awhile she rests her head on my shoulder.
>The feeling is like having your first romantic encounter in highschool because this is out of your comfort zone.
>Confidence is in full swing this time and I invite her back to my place.
>stop by redbox and grab the avengers to watch but really just trying to smash.
>get about 10 minutes into the avengers and I make my move.
>start making out and it is completely different, the lips are soft and full, her body is shaped so perfect.
>Get her undressed as she undressed me.
>she is absolutely perfect, genetically tone, not an ounce of fat on this girl outside of her ass and tits.
>best sex of my life, she made all the right sounds, all the right hip movements.
>I was hooked.
>she stayed the entire weekend at my place and I felt like a kid again.
>that new romance feel took over and I caught feelings almost instantly
>this girl was perfect, she had a good job, good personality, and was nowhere even close to stuck up.
>every weekend for months she stayed all weekend with me.
>3 of the best months of my life came to an end though, she had to move back to Her hometown because her military orders were over.
>Fuck it I will make this work.
>drive 4 hours to see her every weekend.
>weekends I could not make it she would drive to my place.
>FF one year and things are getting very serious between us, she moves in with me.
>The honeymoon romance still has not worn off, I am into her just as much as she is into me.
>does perfect relationships actually exist?

Well I'm glad someone ended up happy, niggers becoming actual people but more melanin is a good outcome.
What are you? Latin?
I know the feeling, I've been larping as a christian for the last few years and I feel terrible when I talk to real christians and pretend I believe like they do.

>her military orders were over
Race aside, I would have thought military girls would be a nightmare to deal with.
Were there any issues concerning this? None of her colleagues have made a move on her?

Depends on service. Air Force women are generally fine and a lot of them are really hot. Army women are all disgusting cows that have taken miles of schlong. Can't tell you about muhreens or Navy. Of course, there's exceptions to every rule. Stereotypes work to point out a statistic but not judge an individual.

t. Armyfag

Yeah you could say I'm Latino.
I was the only guy brave/dumb enough to openly dance at the social gathering where I first met this chick so I've at least got that image going for me.

Christians at least believe in something well codified with a venerable tradition; art hoes and other post-ironic pseuds only believe in their own narcissism and misguided social justice.

>FF another year and we are still happily in love.
>I bought a ring and wanted to ask her to marry me.
>Start hinting around on how if she ever were proposed to, how would she want it?
>shay says she would not want it to be public, she is really shy and could not handle all the attention.
>gotaplanbois
>notice the light in my closet is out, and I have to change it but cannot reach it and needed help.
>have shay stand on my back when I am acting a bench stool and she changes the light.
>she steps down and I am still on one leg.
>shay will you marry me?
>she cries and says yes.
>FF few more months and I decide to join the Navy, have to go to boot camp.
>knew I would miss shay but it had to be done.
>last night have the most compassionate sex and cuddle all night, we didnt sleep at all.
>she drives me to the bus and I get on it to leave.
>boot camp fucking sucks and I miss my fiance, cant call her or anything for the first two weeks.
>finally get to call her and I give her my mailing address, she cried the entire phone conversation.
>she writes me every single day, I can only reply on sundays and send them out on sundays though that does not stop her.
>every night we get mail in, I get a letter every single night from her with pictures and lengthy notes just telling me how she misses me and about her day.
>all the other guys get notes once a week maybe?
>tons of people getting cheated on and broken up with, seems I am the only one left with a girl back home.
>Graduate boot camp, shay rushes towards me after the ceremony ahead of the crowd.
>shay has been absolutely amazing to me this entire time, we never argue or even disagree on things.
>happiest man alive.
>Marry her that weekend.
>FF 4 years we have two kids now.
>the romance is still the same, and we trust each other completely.
>never questioned or question her on cheating, completely secure.
>relationship I honestly never knew existed I managed to find in a place I never knew I could.

They tried, but she was not for it. This girl truly loved me from the beginning. Eventually they gave up.

Wife is airforce reserve. Well she was, she is out now.

>never questioned or question her on cheating

cuck, even the most secure man in the world would be stupid not to

>I decide to join the Navy, have to go to boot camp.
dude what? why would you do that
must have been tough leaving your misses like that
I'm glad it's working out for you.
what's the navy culture like for you

But, what happened to your crazy ex?

I don't know, my dude. There this little nigger who works at the McDonald's in my small Mississippi town. She's cute, young, petite and her body looks amazing. I'm very close to just cold approaching her. I would fuck her God damn brains out. I won't risk raw-dogging her though, I can't bring home any little brown babies. I can tell she's so bored working at McDonald's. She hates it. I don't know how old she is and I don't care.

Women that cheat are insecure, if their phone rings they are quick to grab it. Etc.

My wife does not even have a password. We do not look through each others phones or anything though. We dont have to.

She ruined my credit with a car a bought her when we were together, cost me 7k in back payments and insurance claims but it was not repod. Late payments still killed me. She also tried multiple times to get back together. Even so far as to show up to my place 8 hours away from her. Got naked in my living and I asked her to leave.

Just approach her. My wife gets asked by so many black girls how she managed to find a white guy. They are scared to approach you too. You just have to feel them out first, don not try to date an uneducated nigger.

i thought the appeal of black girls is they are already more humane and treat you better

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but with her mailing me every single night it made it easier. Im actually no longer in the navy, was med seppd for having asthma when I was 5. It is fine though because I have been a welder since before I met her and I make plenty of money and enjoy my job.

All women are pretty bad for you in their own ways.
Black women are warm and inviting sure but they're still women.

The benefits of being with the right kind of black girl is worth it.

>ages better
>more loyal
>amazing cooks
>bodies stay naturally skinny

My wife has had two kids and the OP pic is her 4 months after she delivered our second. Biggest thing though is if they are chubby young, they will get fat as fuck. Got to find the ones who are naturally skinny and they will stay skinny.

How do you militarybots exist?
I did about two weeks of basic before wanting to slit my wrists.

Your wife has a disgusting outie belly button
Having said that you're lucky to have all the rest of her to yourself. Dog bless

Its not the most attractive belly button agreed. Mostly due to a botched belly button piercing she had at one point.

I only did 6 months in before I was med separated. I hated it the entire time.

how do you start conversations with randos in general? not even women just people

Say your into raceplay then spit in her dirty nigger mouth. Smart black girls crave white cock like their parents crave crack. Be viciously racist.

Attached: VZ_Narratively_Spot2.jpg (900x900, 518K)

Its one of the hardest things to do. Try to seem confident and keep it short and leave your number or something. 1 out of 50 will eventually call you.

Attached: 124A142F-338B-4F25-8169-1AE8D96BA29E.png (500x854, 200K)

WHATEVER YOU DO do not say anything fucking cringe like
>I have never been with a black girl before.

Multiple black girls that are into white guys have told me straight up that is an instant no. They dont want to be apart of your nigger sex fantasy.

yai figured that was a given but i know there are more snakes in the grass
i want to touch her hair so badly

Dont touch her hair either. Just ask her to go to lunch or something at first. If she says no that what about it? Are you really going to be ridiculed that you showed some interest to a girl? Black girls really want to talk to white guys more than you think. We are like the trophy husband to have.

>dont talk politics
>dont mention her being black
>dont act like a fucking neet.

thats a nice story but this thread sounds like you're trying to convert people to have the ebony fetish which will never work on me
NEVER

Well today is my 4th anniversary with her. I more or less want to help anons who are too scared to approach a black girl if they secretly want to.

Fuck all the white stacys you want user. They will be easy to find when they are worn out from riding the neighborhoods cock in their 30s

a lot of advice for white robots ITT
sounds like you gotta pretty ez pickings
waddabout the rest of us

as a midriffbro it disgusts me anytime i see prolapsed-anus outies

They are out there. My wifes friends asks her how to pick up white guys all the time.

Once we made our relationship public on Facebook I was getting messages from black girls i thought were cute in highschool but too beta to attempt anything.

>>does perfect relationships actually exist?
yup, but only if white people manage to get over their racism (which they never will)

race has nothing to do with relationships you insecure faggot
if people are good together then they're good together. if they're a piece of shit that only likes one detail like big tits or being whatever race, then it will usually fail.

Why would women message yu if in relationship?

Because women dont care about labels. I have more girls trying to get with me now that I am married than when I was single. I wish I had the amount of attention then as I do now.

Just don't bring up her race like a retard. Pretend she's white if that helps your autism.

Fucking tard leaving her alone in your own house. Should have tossed her out the door and locked it.

yeah that's what they SAY. if white Chad comes along or you can game right that goes straight out the window you fucking social retard. those black girls just didnt want to seem easy. it's also highly likely that you're an ugly manlet

Attached: tumblr_pfjz3wGWws1vg9ixlo1_400.gif (353x270, 1.47M)

why would you post a sexy picture of your wife on here? that's not right

>underwear doesnt say 'bleached' on them
I dont know why this makes me so unhappy