Common worst experiences with the opposite sex

men
>rejection
>bullying
women
>sexual harassment/rape
>physical abuse

Attached: 551C3EAF-099A-452A-BDA0-7D22908B7BC9.jpg (555x504, 139K)

You wish

men
>divorce rape
>prison for false (rape) accusations which leads to actual prison rape

those arent common though. i dont know a single girl above age 13 who has not been harassed, groped, or even raped

>divorce not common

get your head out of your ass

>Guy calls a girl pretty and asks her out
>"ZOMGGGG unwarranted and harassment"

Men only rape because women consistently reward them for ignoring consent in other contexts, which leads to the not caring about it at all. Stop teaching men to rape and then we'll talk.

The vast majority of divorces are initiated by women

in response to your other thing
and you have to consider the number of men who get married, out of the entire population, then the number who are divorced out of that. im talking stuff that has happened to over half the entire sex, and you know that neither of those problems you put forth apply

Attached: 7EF5AE1F-1E84-4B97-9CD3-F1D507A74C61.jpg (640x869, 261K)

False rape accusations are probably not as common as actual rape, but I don't have many friends and I know 5 different people who've been falsely accused. All of these happened in the last 4 years.
It's a rapidly growing problem, you can't deny that.

alternatively; being stalked, having your private parts, breasts, or ass grabbed by strangers, having men yell obscene things at you when you are outside washing a car, having a friend pin you down and violate you

is it possible to even have an iq if you only have two brain cells?

Common suicide rates for each sex:

Attached: Suicide-rates-by-gender-and-age-group-in-Queensland-Australia-2002-2011.png (476x258, 22K)

i havent really had bad experiences with women although i found them to be pretty small minded (as in unable to think in bigger picture beyond their daily lives and unable to unable to face their own biases)

societal dynamics work differently, "willing decision" isnt really that simple because its influence by a lot of different factors in life and society
the way dynamics of relationships work is that men usually hold the upper hand and control, women have patriarchal expectations and leave when men fail to fulfill them

ok sure. see . but if we are speaking in anecdotes, EVERY single girl above 13 that I know has been at least sexually harrassed by a man. most have had worse, and for several it was younger than 13 when it started

okay? and are you going to provide some proof as to why this could be something besides the fact that men are just less mentally stable than women are in general?

>having a friend pin you down and violate you
I think the problem's your "friend", not all men
stop hanging out with Muslims

ITT: men can't admit they have some things easy

not me but a vague synopsis of a story from someone i know, but thanks for the cringe NAMALT

>men are just less mentally stable than women are in general?
Men are literally higher in emotional stability than women. Like it's a measurable fact.

I MUST HAVE THE WORST LIFE, ROASTIE REEEEEEEEE

> ur so handsome
>teehee ur funny
>omg i like your flannel too
>btw my bf is picking me up at 3

I stopped talking to holes all together. When they're acting nice or friendly i just show my disgust and contempt for them with my INTJ deathstare.

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Men get sexually abused/raped and physical abuse. There are more men dying alone than women. Men pay more than women.

id like for you to stop trying to equalize sexual harassment to rape since two are different things, rape happens to roughly 30 per 100000 people in the US, as far as some light groping or something i am male and had like 60 y.o. Cherokee woman grab my ass few years back, that was literally harmless, bullying and physical abuse that happens to both genders by the way, on the other hand made me mentally ill for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1536383509910.jpg (512x512, 39K)

men *
>rejection
>bullying
>get targeted after by pissed off boyfriend of girl for showing the slightest interest
>stalking
>emotional manipulation (i.e. by harming oneself for instance)
also, .

if we're going off of anecdotes then i can definitely say that girls will do anything to get their way.
>after rejecting a girl she cut herself and tried to blame it on me
>been stalked by an older girl who also wanted to call my friends up without even knowing them

also: looking at those statistics are bullshit not only because of the source in question but the fact that the family court system is in favor of women already. if the system supports women from the start, why would they antagonize them?

the place to look would be the posts with #metoo. at least 60% of the married men i know say they're getting flat out divorced for no reason. i believe it because my own mother threatened to lie to the cops about my father hitting her.

baka and they call men creepy.

men
>more suicides
>more homeless
>nobody gives a shit if men die
women
>more shelters and protections
>more university degrees and job opportunities

Maybe like 5% of men do anything like abuse or rape (high estimate) but of women 95% are serially rejecting and/or bullying.
Also abuse/rape lasts a relatively short period of time whereas rejection and bullying are a lifelong endeavors that slowly wear you down.
I don't want to be presumptuous here but I don't think you can say one is inherently worse than the other. If the price of getting raped or beaten (happens to about 1 in 3 women WORLDWIDE including 3rd world countries where that's much more normal) is a life where access to sex and intimacy is significantly easier, maybe it's not so bad.

To be fair women have a higher chance of getting raped or beaten up as they are more likely to be defenseless against men.
They are wired by biologically and socially to be more prone to anxiety.

Men have more social pressures and more demands upon them in life.

Both sexes have their disadvantages and neither one is pure advantaged nor purely disadvantaged.

But if you wanna say women are pure easy mode for 100% of everything okay.

All girls I do that too are flattered, you must be ugly.

Men
>The theft of your lifestyle work and destruction of your self worth

Women
>free sex

Oh no a silly boy hit on me my life is so hard:(

>raped at 12
>complete loner at the time didnt talk to anyone and was bullied constantly

teehee guess i taught them to do it!

theres a connection here

>rejection
I got a better one.

>health problem = nobody cares