When did you realise that you were "different"?

When did you realise that you were "different"?

Attached: 147778473847.png (520x520, 446K)

Around kindergarten or first grade.
So pretty much as soon as I started interacting with people.
I didn't realize how hopeless it was until university though. I thought that because everyone I went to highschool with had known me since kindergarten maybe I wasn't so weird anymore and they had just already formed their opinion of me so maybe in uni I'll be able to make a good first impression.
I was very very wrong.

Attached: 1561478477094.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

when i beheaded a calf and felt nothing

The very beginning of school.

When I tried to kill myself in 8th grade because I didn't want to clean the classroom and jumped out of the window but was caught and yelled at. Rightfully so but my brain couldn't process it.

In my preschool year (was 5 years old) , with my parents at some shop above a parking lot. Go to the railing looking down at cars, see white kids in a nice car. Probably waiting in the car until their parents were done shopping. Grab a big ass stone and throw it at the windscreen, it cracks. Laugh sinisterly, do the Filthy frank retard stare whilst doing the John Cena you can't see me hand movement. I see their mom approaching the car, they snitch and she rages out. She runs around walking up the ramp to the raised shop above the parking lot and I scram into the shop and hide in between the clothes circle metal hanger thing, hidden like a fucking ninja. This blonde whore is looking everywhere for me, she gives up and I enjoy the fruits of my labor. Fuck privileged honkies

Attached: 462819311038.jpg (248x187, 11K)

Before I could even talk

maybe you'll attain some privilege for yourself when you stop acting like a nigger

i was different since i was 3. It never occurred to me how different i was until 15 or so. But even then i didnt realize what caused me to be different. But looking back through the years, i was always a little bit "off" but even now as an adult im still finding out things that make me different compared to what "normal" is supposed to be.
>inb4 "theres no such thing as normal"

I realized it around 14-16.

I realized Im different yeah Im different when I pulled up to the scene with my ceiling missing

always fucking knew

When you're so pathetic that making up stories about being a useless sack of shit makes you feel better. Damn.

Based. Fuck wh*tey.

I just always felt it really. Like there's milkglass between me and everyone, everything is distorted, the sounds are all wrong, the images semicoherent.

>around 15-16 y/o
>in class
>some special PSHCE lesson, being lectured about rape and sexual assault
>teacher brings up rape statistics
>"1 in 4 women experience rape or sexual assault, that's a quarter of the girls in this class"
>thought it would be funny to scream "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!" and do a fist pump
>expecting everyone to laugh at my edgy humour
>fucking no-one laughs, their stunned silence fills the air
>can literally feel their horrified glares burning into the back of my head
>teacher tells me to gtfo
>waltz out of class, smirking all the way, genuinely unrepentant
>few minutes later, cuck teacher comes out and tells me he's taking this to the head teacher and I'm in serious trouble
>he never does because he was a lazy fuck as well as a limp wristed faggot
>surprise surprise no girls in my year speak to me for the rest of our time at school, or since
tl;dr i made every girl in school hate me by being an edgy faggot and laughing at rape

Attached: 1543270970574.jpg (403x395, 19K)

I mean you dont sound like a robot autist you're just hanging off the edge

>>thought it would be funny to scream "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!" and do a fist pump
My sides.

Nigga just stop jerking off to Rick and Morty and go to a club.

I've never even seen that and I've been to clubs

When I got forced to hang out with the chromosome defects in middle school because I was anti-social

Attached: 1553897894464.jpg (485x633, 31K)

I didn't feel different until after I gave up. when I finished my junior year of high school I said fuck school and working a job because the school fucked my education after I finished all their classes that year. I realized public school is all about getting kids ready to flip burgers and that there wasn't any way I would ever have any real job. I spent the beginning of that summer playing minecraft and not talking to anyone for almost 3 weeks. I felt happy. I don't regret giving up.

>3rd grade
>Social hierarchies started to form
>Didn't belong in any of them
>Started to take notice
>All the activities felt like mandatory fun
>Teacher hated me because I didn't like participating
>World started to feel more superficial to moe
>Stoped liking the shit I see on television
>Didn't help that Hannah Montana was still a show (young fag btw)
>Stoped liking the shitty pop music the pe teacher would play
>Didn't have one friend who got this
Every year that superficial feeling gets worse and worse. Especially with social media.

Attached: 3x82fsr9di931.jpg (861x884, 57K)

when i'm always the last one to talk in a conversation

>social hierarchies form
>Kicked all the way to the bottom with the retarded kids
>Years of school
>Years of trying to push up and getting humiliated
>Landed the position of the hang around friend you shit on and don't even wait up for
>Learnt to just accept my position in every hierarchy
>Couldn't even be a teacher's pet because the teacher would shit on every aspect of my life they could
That was pretty much it plus always being the guy who gets pity looks and getting ignored. Sucks Willie's.

Attached: 1541787788957.gif (480x270, 528K)