Last text you got from a female outside of your family

Last text you got from a female outside of your family

Attached: 1993267F-DD35-47FC-AC3A-5E2E7006A8AD.jpg (750x1334, 250K)

>snapchat
Fuck off, normalshit.

Translating:
the tell reads "Is the blonde girl that goes to the class in the corridor to the old gate taken?"
>ahh
>but that all isn't gonna work out
>ei
>why's that?
>ehh, because?
>ah
>just asking
>ok cool

I feel there's something below the surface, but it would be weird as fuck to ask "are you lesbian/traumatized/asexual?"
snapchat is extremely common in genz. I use it mainly to send my friends stupid pics with filters out of boredom

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-222425_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 274K)

"I'm heading to Misourri do I won't be able to go, and I also would like to possibly hang out as friends if you ever want to work on art or anything, because I have a boyfriend, if you don't want to hang out anytime, I get it"

had to go turn off read receipts to open my messages from her because she's sent me a couple more but I haven't looked at them and it's been like two weeks. I don't plan on responding to her more recent stuff and I don't think I'm going to ever ask a woman out again I'll die a virgin jfkm

Attached: 61DD5D67-5944-4E29-AE94-87512BB7731A.jpg (750x614, 170K)

Angelica seems pretty based desu

Attached: 95B86EB2-3210-4073-B3A9-AAACADCCD102.jpg (750x1292, 225K)

Shes a dumb bitch who will believe anything

Attached: D5A074A9-9844-4AB4-A2E2-0E0A76CEF216.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

Based madman.

lmao, what kind of stuff did you say to trigger her so much?

Post original story OP

You have friends you dont belong here now fuck off zoomer

i like my neighbourhood i like my gun driving my little car i am your girl and i will protect you

If she wanted to meet up with you there was a decent chance she would fuck you, boyfriend or not

I have never been texted anything by any female outside of my family.

She was never going to have sex with me and I didn't want to have sex anyways.

she sounds bitchy

literally every girl is bitchy now man, nice girls don't exist anymore

She's shy and antisocial as fuck. Which is why I suspect she get's so defensive about me asking the reason. As it's probably one of the things I mentioned but she doesn't want to tell

This gets funnier every time I see it posted

so you see her as a potential partner?

>living in Germany
>can read online articles, books, other things with no problem. Maybe around 85-90% comprehension
>read this
>brain completely short circuits

is German zoomer speak supposed to be impossible to pick up, or am I just being a retard.

Ich liebe deine Land, und ich hoffe dass ich meine Deutsch verbessert mich kann.

What is the context to this pcture?
Dieses Bild macht keinen Sinn.

Absolutely 100% based amd original.

Picked her up in a game and got nudes from here. She ended up ghosting me so I started acting suicidal and she faked my death to get revenge. Then I pretended to be my sister and blamed her for my death to make her feel bad. Eventually I felt bad and revealed to her that Im alive

Attached: 70AFC8EA-8A7D-407D-9DA3-9605666C54FA.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

It reminds to the angry manlet.

"Let's meet, either Saturday or if it's raining next week from Thursday"

HAHAHAHAAHA

ROASTIES BTFO'D

Nice job, user

Attached: keke.jpg (283x200, 10K)

you got nudes, what more did you want? sorry but this is fucked up

Stop spamming this shit unoriginal faglord.

we are talking about cosplay in here ig

Attached: 20190711_165739.jpg (938x2008, 652K)

Whats your first language and is German hard to learn

I just want you to know that you're doing god's work and I appreciate you

This is the most based post I've seen in a long time

CAT A SHIT FUCK CAT

English is my first language.

German is easy enough to start, but is an absolute bitch to speak correctly. There are a lot of quirks with adjective endings, articles, cases, word order, and other things that mix and compound together that make it very difficult for a new speaker to keep track of what they're saying. The upside is that even if you fuck most of that up, people will still roughly understand what you're saying, it'll just sound like nails on a chalkboard.

It can be hard to practice as well, since many Germans know at least some English and will switch to it once they realize you're a foreigner.

I wanted more nudes and we were texting nice things like how much we loved each other. I was happy and she ruined it all. She deserved it