Every fucking time I see an attractive girl or even a representation of an attractive girl (like a drawing) I get so...

Every fucking time I see an attractive girl or even a representation of an attractive girl (like a drawing) I get so fucking mad

Why will I never be able to hold hands with her, cuddle with her, take care of her.

Why did God put me on this fucking piece of shit lump of dirt we call Earth? Just to fucking look at these girls without ever being able to even interact with them?

I get incredibly jealous and angry, a fucking primal rage just rushes throughout my body and I'm overwhelmed with the desire to bash my stupid retarded face in with a blunt weapon.

I slam my fist into my desk, my wall, my face because I'm so fucking angry and bitter.

I just wanna feel loved, I just want to devote my heart to a girl, but I'll always just be watching from the sidelines with my dick in my hand.

Fuck

Attached: Pure.png (338x338, 117K)

Ok, so yeah. The reason why no women are attracted to you in your situation is likely because of your attitude rather than your looks. Like come on man, you get angry and bitter every time you see a female. Nobody wants to be around an angry and bitter person. So focus on improving yourself with a new, positive outlook on life. Or don't. it doesnt really matter to me as this is not my business, but boy do I love ranting at retarded posts.

Attached: 1543371724659s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Retarded point, why do you think I'm angry and bitter in the first place

OP won't listen and will just call you a deluded normie because he's in denial
Yeah nothings gonna change you should probably kys

I mean doesn't sound too bad desu we all die one day right?

Yup just like everything. Might as well get everything done as quick as possible then kys right?

because you chose to be angry and bitter. You could've taken all that energy and used it to improve your life, but no, you decided to do the completely predictable and take a page out of r9k for inspiration on how you should feel when you see a woman. From what i've seen in your post you had enough energy to power a city and spent it in anger.

Okay but that sounds kind of hard though, like how am I supposed to do EVERYTHING quickly, what about those things that are slow, like growing plants in a garden or some shit. If If I have to do every single thing before killing myself, I'll probably die of old age before I even get to commit suicide

acceptance is the final stage, so hopefully then OP will listen

So you're saying that instead of using my energy to hit myself in the face I should do something like weight training instead?

>because you chose to be angry and bitter.
Not OP, but what a cop-out.
No, actually I'm guessing OP didn't consciously choose to become compulsively angry and bitter towards women who would otherwise attract him. I wonder if there's any possible chance that you simply don't have the answer.

It's too late for OP.

Once you become acutely aware of how much you lack relative to others, it's very difficult to un-learn that. Even if a fairy godmother magically allowed OP to suddenly become normal, he's already missed out on a huge number of things that normal people take completely for granted.

Sure, he could try to coach himself into having a "positive outlook on life", but it would be a paper-thin, artificial Potemkin personality that would be almost impossible to maintain. The knowledge of "lack" would always be there, waiting to pounce, never really forgotten, despite whatever rictus of a smile OP trains himself to hold fixed on his face.

So yeah just kill myself right?

yeah. Getting buff will improve your self-esteem a ton and get you in a better mood.

No man don't give up. We've all been in hard times. My discord's Quality Crimson#5228
if you need someone to talk to.

Wow I should have know it was that easy! This entire time I should have been hitting the gym instead of hitting my face! Even then, with the force I was hitting myself, that was probably some form of exercise, so I already have a good base to start gaining muscle mass. I'll post again with a picture of my girlfriend with enourmous tits, a gigantic ass and a 10/10 face in 2 years, until then, don't forget about me okay? I want to be the living proof that just by showing up at the gym, I will be showered in female attention

I probably won't actually commit suicide, I was just referencing a guy who said I should kms earlier

Nice! I'm glad to hear that you're ready to make a change for the better!

Do you workout too? If so, how many girlfriends have you had? Also do you browse reddit by any chance?

Yeah I lift a ton bro! I smash all the time with my hot 10/10 qt. 3.14 gf all the time, and I browse iFunny and Instagram.

Oh now that explains everything! You should have mentionned the fact that you browse iFunny and Instagram. With those two apps on my phone, I may not even need to hit the gym. I think those two apps alone will be enough to attract all the hot babes, thanks for the advice :)

No problem bro! anytime! My Instagram's EpicChadBroLiftEveryDay69

Are we best friends now? Is this what it feels like to be loved? I'm starting to tear up. Since we're friends, will you let me kiss and fuck your girlfriend? Dude that would be so cool bro, please bro I really need that right now

Yeah man! her instagram is Belle 19 (@belle.delphine)

Fuck thanks bro, you're the best. I can't be grateful enough. And to imagine this all started because a guy recommended to go to the gym

Incels deserve no happiness

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (640x439, 24K)