>below 80 IQ

good tier
>130s-140s IQ
>80s IQ

normie tier
>90-110 IQ

shit tier
>120s IQ

Attached: 1512432144024.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am 126. Why is this shit tier?

Because we're retarded enough to not be accepted by normal society but not smart enough to be geniuses

>tfw probably exactly 90 IQ

IM JUST DUMB

It shows you probably took school too seriously to have a good social life, but didn't become smart enough to have any place among successful, rich, interesting people.

hey im normie

I was tested twice with an average of 145.
I wouldn't call it good.

Why is it equally good to be a genius and to be a literal retard? Not understanding the tiers.

Ignorance is bliss, plus low IQ is low inhibition, you go have sex with hot girls even though you're ugly because you don't care about embarrassing yourself.

A girl I dated once had 87 IQ, mine was 126 (emphasis on was). I swear that she was honestly a delight to be around and other "smart" folk are absolute assholes due to minor elevation.

I think you're onto something here, man. These simpletons are too wrapped up in their own little bubbles to understand, but I get it.

When I was more autistic I was generally happier. I was convinced I could amount to something and plugged away with a sense of purpose.

Now I'm merely half stuck.

I feel like at this point it doesn't really matter for me. I had the same thing where I was comfortable just being a child forever, blue pilled, cope shit or whatever, but I realized I was too smart to stay that way forever, and life was going to eventually open my eyes to the truth anyway (which might've been even more devastating). So as I get older, knowing more, as much as I can about the world is my main goal. I dont care if it hurts or helps me, it's just nice to see things for the way they are because who has time for that other bullshit.

This is false. I struggle as it is. I would be a nonverbal, pants-shitting virgin retard with NO job prospects and no peace if I was 80 IQ.
I've met people like me who aren't as smart. People with the same interests, the same idiosyncrasies, the same mannerisms, the same triggers, all of it. Carbon copies in all but IQ. They're miserable. They're constantly overwhelmed and can't communicate it. They hit themselves out of frustration and have meltdowns. So do I, but that's privately and very seldom. They've got that overwhelming cringe and frustration every day. They love the same people and the same stuff and can't do anything about it. Their families can't take care of them and they wind up in facilities and homes. They can't take care of themselves. I barely can, and I still struggle. They can't communicate their needs or prove that there's anything happening inside.
Literally the only thing separating me from being miserable is IQ and being stupid is universally a disadvantage.

Unfortunately I have the knowledge of what I lack without the capability to better myself. The basic hygiene regimens of a normal person taken a long ass time to get down to pat.

The other part is being told I'm "good looking" places an expectation to be normal.

I have an information retention issue where while I have achieved things it disappears pretty quickly and due to health issues, autism, but an apparent "potential". Although I feel at 30 that potential is finally gone.

All I have is the awareness of how much of a burden and wasted potential I am.

I can't say I've done the hitting myself thing, I just sit there with a resigned anguished exhale like a massive headache is taking place.

My IQ is very high and I'm not inhibited at all. Any idiot can see it's a suboptimal strategy and that those unable to take risks never advance in social status.

Welp my official iq is 140. Not sure how this is possible but explains why I overthink everything. I have some mental illness im not sure if the two are correlated in any way.

Attached: certified-bruh-moment-tm-54850213.png (500x497, 86K)

>113 with delusions of grandeur

FUCK MY LIFE

i agree with you opee

>tfw used to be 138
>tfw have drank a lot since that test
>tfw undoubtedly 120s now

I barely tried in school and now do road construction which is painfully boring and low iq but it pays good so hey.

It's worse to be on the high end. Here's an article:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

At low IQ you're at risk of being taken advantage of, but there's plenty of people like you, and if you follow the instructions of most people, you can get by.

At the high end, people will ignore you and treat you like garbage because you're just too smart for them.

>"For example, Gibson and Light found that 148 members of the Cambridge University faculty had a mean IQ of 126 with a standard deviation of 6.3. The highest score was 139. J.D. Matarazzo and S.G. Goldstein found that the mean IQ of 80 medical students was 125 with a standard deviation of about 6.7. There was one outlier at 149, but the next highest score was 138. "
An IQ of 140 puts you in the 99.6 percentile, which might sound rare, but it's one in 250 people. Basically, there's one student every 2-3 graduating classes who will NEVER show up in high-functioning workplaces. Even for just over 130, that's 2%, and they find only 15-20 IQ is enough to start giving you a disadvantage up or down. 2% of the population will struggle to have decent relationships with at least around 84% of the population, and will get ignored and treated like an idiot. 2% is 1 in 50, so there's about two kids per graduating class who will just suffer most of their life.

At an "extreme", say 150 IQ, It's around 1:1125. Sounds super rare, but then say there's at least 200 million people in the US over 18, that's over 170,000 people capable of being Nobel Prize Winners, field-leading researchers, etc.

If you're a retard you've got it made. Not only are most people out defending you, you don't have any conscience or long-term consequences to get in the way.

god tier 60 iq coming in
dumber than an ape
can barely breathe on my own
my brain has regressed so much I occasionally glimpse secrets of the universe and the vast expanse beyond

Attached: dumb wojak.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>tfw "twice exceptional" according to the WAIS III
that means I have a learning disability and I'm gifted.
I'm stupid and dumb at the same time
My verbal comprehension is in the 130s while my processing speed is in the 80s
Then again, it averages out to being 110 across all scales tested so I'm neither gifted or retarded overall.

>stupid and dumb... meant smart and dumb, sorry

76 IQ guy
Best boxer in the world

220 IQ guy
Made some absolutely useless inventions and like 2 good paintings

Guy with an IQ of 117 reporting in. Where do I fit in this?

Oh My guard, that disgustung meme shows how you are on a level of concessionsness, this is direcpetful to put INFP to shit tier, becouse if they dont have so much in touch with reality means they can sense their Self, without others puttimg their wil, on people that are mainly using Te.
It is superving, using observation flawed internally, wihout any relfection, so actually I think that that your shit mode says how stupid are you

where can I actually take a legit IQ test and not some online survey bullshit

This is just haha I'm smarter than you the thread