Let's Play a Game

I am a business owner who is feeling nice tonight. I have about 50 employees. If someone can get trips in this thread, I will give all my employees Monday off paid.

Attached: jusbusiness.jpg (991x519, 56K)

check em. I am 10000% sure trips or you can eat my buttcrack

Attached: 3276315_0.jpg (630x630, 62K)

kill yourself fag capitalist

Rolling for make them fucking come in and do their fucking jobs, this isn't a charity we're running here

There's no fucking way someone will roll trips here, so I guess your employees are gonna be working.

user is a warlock

Hahaha they are good employees :) they would deserve it

Hoes mad

So close! Aaaaaaa

I'm rolling for what this guy said

If someone here actually winds up rolling trips, will you be telling them why they're getting a day off?

There's no way I'd tell them I browse Jow Forums but I'll do it in a cryptic way if you can think of one. Some kind of riddle thing.

Gib those trips so I can save wagies

What kind of business, Mr. Monopoly man? Kinda hard to believe you'd give up on a whole day of wagie productivity just like that, but good on you if true

You are so far from the da'as of His light that you will not be able to get into heaven.

I will partake in this thread so the wages may enjoy Monday off

for them what am i getting work them to death send me $500 in BTC FAGGOT

Attached: 1562854321071.jpg (750x750, 54K)

What's the business? Rolling

Trips and you make em work overtime

let the normies free

Reroll orignaly

I was once a wagie, so I know how it feels. It would be a nice present for them and could actually boost productivity in the long run.

We are a firm that delivers a specific kind of information to businesses who pay for it. This Monday half the team will be prepping for the future anyways so very little value will be lost in relation to normal days.

I hope I save them

Rolling for a comfy monday for the wagies
Are you a nice boss?

rollin like the rollin stones or something

I am a nice boss, yeah. I give most holidays off, maternity leave all that stuff.

I do have a few unpaid interns though so I guess that's kinda messed up? I think it evens out.

Also: if we hit 53333333 in this thread I'll give them the week

you seem nice, so ill be rolling

Ill help try to get them a day off, i dont know why.

I shall be the unsung hero of the eagles by gods will

Rolling for cool boss.

time to roll for the employees

Comebonbtimeoff

Faggot. Shouldve made em work overtime

heres one roll for the boys

YES I DID IT OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY

user has triumphed. All must give him a (You) for this glorious deed. user, champion of the working man.

>if we hit 53333333 in this thread I'll give them the week
About 1 in like 533 chance

theres a decent chance of hitting it with the pace the board is moving at right now

OP here. If you guys can hit 53333333 I'll still do the week.

If not, I'll still be giving them Monday :)
Nice work

no thanks. Unlike you, I am not a cruel bot who spends all his time on r9k, and I believe that what I say still carries consequences.

thanks for keeping your word. boy am I happy I got trips for the first time.

rolling for 53333333

rolling for the 5333333333

by 1500 he west will be ours

Attached: xcsc.jpg (259x194, 7K)

this is it. I am rolling for the week off for the employees

time to harness the power of friendship to roll

You're a good bossman. Hope your business has a good year, keep up the good work

test roll to see how fast the numbers are going

the way the numbers are going, 53333333 will likely be in an hour or two

im gonna roll for another trips

We're close to the seps lads

Hey guys, OP here.

Here's the email draft, waiting to be sent out unless you guys can hit 53333333

What if one of you guys on here works for me lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.53.06 PM.png (1990x702, 148K)

rolling for seps

trips man here. is it possible you could say it's because of an r9k post or just say that a friend convinced you.

Based bossman
But real shitty job trying to blackout the names. If someone really wanted to they could probably figure some of them out

Seps to me I shall succeed in this deed

wagie's week off role

My best digits yet, make tuesday an easy day for them wagies pls

helping the thread, you black niggers

Those wagies should be kissing your fucking feet for letting them get the day off

hey, that's pretty extreme. To be honest i dont need anything from them

Trips man here. I'm waiting to post this at the right time for 53333333

test roll to see where we're at

trips are trips

Caden is gay lmao

roll time for the employees. I pray that this will be 53333333

TRIPS ARE TRIPS ARE TRIPS

Rolling I'm trying my very best to time this right originally just in case

roll time for employees

Very cool user. You did good and worked hard

OH YEAH I JUST ROLLED SEVEN FOR THE FIRST TIME FUCK ALL OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check em babes, im the king

TRIPS MAN HERE,YOU DID IT user, YOU DID IT YOU CRAZY ROBOT

Attached: happy pepe.png (225x225, 8K)

HOLY SHIT
HE SAVED THE WAGIES

Checky checky hoy hoy

op has to sell his business and donate everything for his employees now

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

HEY OP/ BOSS TRIPS MAN HERE, CAN YOU POST THE EMPLOYEES REACTIONS

Am I 33333 nigga or what

OP WRITE THAT GETTING THE WEEK OFF (PAID?) IS A 1 IN 9001 CHANCE IN THE EMAIL

Fuck you user. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.

How the fuck am I supposed to make this this work? Fuck. Sevens has spoken. I feel like if I don't do it, my business will literally go under by the power of kek.

I will give them the week off, but I don't know if I can give it to them paid. Like, I don't know if that is physically possible to do without ruining the business.

Shouldn't have underestimated me being on the board, bud.
I have full metal autism.

op is a faggot again, who would've thought

Attached: 6r8d.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

trips man here, maybe you can figure something out or give it to them separetley. maybe give them the next 7 fridays off plus this monday. Btw i showed this thread to a discord server im in and one of the mods got it his name is Capn#5959

The day off with pay will appease him. That is what you promised

Sevens here, he promised the week off.
The week is off.

ahoy capn

I can give them the next seven Mondays off paid, or the week off non-paid. If I did the week off paid then my business would fail and I, and every employee would be out of work.

Next seven Mondays off.
That's better than one full week off anyways.

Hey man. trips guy here, if it's gonna ruin your business, then don't go a week in a row. maybe you can have monday and tuesdays work days. Tell them if they can finish their work for the week then they'll get the rest of the week of

Capn didn't get sevens I did

what about next seven fridays off?

powerful shit here tonight. bless

trips man here. alright do the next seven mondays off, but because you didnt do a full week like you promised, say in your email that the next seven mondays will be off and show me their reactions

Y'know what, fuck it. I'm just kinda rambling on here at this point. The week is off paid. If I short-change the situation I feel like I am fucking with powers that shouldn't be fucked with. I thought there was no way in hell one of you retards was gonna hit sevens.

I'll draft the email now. Good job fellas. If I go out of business, then these guys are out of a kickass boss, yeah? Can I at least get that?

FRIDAYS OFF HELL YEAH!

Yeah BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOY OY

best boss EVAR!!!!1!

trips man here. alright show me the email that you'll send and if you are in risk of going out of business, then call them back in and give them the rest of the week later

Nah man don't do that you'll be ruining everyone's situation there

You can sort a way of giving them the week partitioned, without you risking going out of business/taking the food out of their mouth

post email here. tell them how its a 1 in a 100 x 1000000 chance

Sevens here fuck it all it's paid vacation reeeeeeeeee
THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS 7 FRIDAYS

Hey sevens, fuck you. I'm sending this tomorrow morning because if I send it now, it'll fuck with their sleep because they'll get excited and jittery like a snow day but for a week. Here's the draft so far. Any change requests?

Also: in your request, prove that you are sevens with a screenshot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.35.08 PM.png (1990x744, 186K)