You know that universe that you created in your head that you like to think about while you lay in bed to fall asleep...

You know that universe that you created in your head that you like to think about while you lay in bed to fall asleep? What's it like?

Attached: 1322784597002.jpg (400x299, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulpa.info/archive/faqman-creation-guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I spend the night cuddling with my soulmate

It's basically the same universe, but with 1 difference:
I talk to people and have actual conversations.

it's the past i spent with my ex

Just lying in bed with her listening to music and just being comfy

Attached: 1562378360595.jpg (800x450, 237K)

Living deep innawoods in a fantasy house sorta like this or the Ewok tree villages

Attached: comfy cabin.jpg (880x1314, 547K)

It's just endless sprawling nature with few sparse settlements here and there, and it constantly rains. Truly hope there is a personal heaven or something like that after death

I have two universes. The one I live in when I pace furiously like a caged animal is fantastic. I'm a beloved entertainer. Everyone thinks I'm funny and I'm friends with everyone.
The one that keeps me up in bed at night is a manifestation of my worst fears. I'm the sad clown with no hope and no escape. Unlike the real world, I actually try to get women, but even in the fantasy universe I fail and retreat back to my humor. But in the night universe nobody finds me funny. I am alone and worthless.

It's either me hanging out with the girl I'm obsessed with, or valiantly saving her from some nameless evil since it gives me a feeling of accomplishment romantically that I'll never accomplish because its unrealistic.

Last night I was daydreaming that I was simply telling others personal things about myself. nothing serious, I think I was telling them about why I like skulls so much or something like that. It was a pretty rude awakening when I came to and realized how pathetic it was. I have so little human contact that I need to make up scenarios, no matter how mundane, where I talk to people to feel happy.

Attached: 1552271297263.jpg (766x960, 115K)

I don't really have this, but I do spend time with my tulpa until I fall asleep.

it was kind of weird, these farmers were making fun of me for being a city slicker. Not comfy at all.

everything is made out of cuddles and boobs and butts

I don't even have dreams about her anymore. And I remember only like 10% of the things I live with her.

Recently the dreams I have are sexual dreams with some actress or something like that.

A pocket universe. An island where i can build stuff eternally, and travel to other worlds

Im driving along an empty road on a motorcycle, in a forested locale, with no destination in mind, cigarette in mouth, just driving endlessly

There are two creatures in my universe. One is jet black, the other is snow white. In this universe, I can't control myself, and no matter how hard I try, I start bouncing and flying when I just want to walk. The black and white creatures try to train me to control and possess so called powers that I have inside of me, instead of letting them control me. I ended up destroying a floating island civilization with my mind but I didn't mean to and the people of this island shook their fists at me. I apologized but they didn't appreciate the apology, so I made everything as it was before, and I went away back to the bouncy place where I bounce like balls when thighs clap against the cheeks of a trap.

why dont you create a thread here and talk to us? or talk some of it right now

Redpill me on tulpas, whats it like, how do i get one

Am I the only one who never has nightmares, night terrors, of sleep paralysis? I feel like I am.

I probably haven't had a nightmare since before I was a teenager.

Attached: image.jpg (720x540, 183K)

hi James Hurley, how's Donna?

Attached: 61560D8B-CD99-4075-BA45-23E9DA766C9A.jpg (896x671, 62K)

I also like to imagine an universe, just like this one, where i am some sort of ghost or spirit, and i can heal and protect people who suffer, who need help. Comfort their hearts, so they don't feel sad all the time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1530440684356.jpg (600x283, 11K)

it's me imagining that my future isn't a fat unwanted lonely NEET

if I could NEET without the stigma I 100% would

>what's it like
This depends on the amount of effort you put into it. My tulpa is only maybe 3/4ths of the way there, she's very autonomous and very animated in my mind, but I don't hallucinate her with my eyes open (this is called projection, in the community). It isn't a replacement for socialization, but she does help keep me sane. We entertain each other, and she helps keep me motivated and on-track. She is a true partner-in-crime.

>how do i get one
Many hours of meditation/visualization (usually called forcing in the internet community) spread over months. It takes a fuckton of dedication. It took me just about two months of daily meditations of about 45 minutes, spent visualizing her, before she was autonomous at all, a few weeks more until she could talk, and it's taken years for her to get as animated as she is now. I don't do the meditation thing very much at all now, if I could I could probably improve how she looks in my mind, and project her. She'll be turning 4 this december.
Read this guide for more info. This is an older guide, the community has largely moved away from the original guides, but most of those fucks don't know what they're talking about. Just keep in mind that things aren't as rigid as it might say (if it says you need to complete x amount of hours, for example, that's only an estimate and not a requirement or a guarantee).
tulpa.info/archive/faqman-creation-guide/

i have this recurring dream where im trapped at an abandoned sovietic research facility in siberia, all forms of comunication do not work, there's no fuel for the vehicles to escape, trying to walk out would be suicide, supplies are running low, spend most of the day playing tetris on a counteirfit gameboy pocket i found