Seriously, what's the difference between petting a cat and molesting it?

Seriously, what's the difference between petting a cat and molesting it?

Of all the shit I had to be taught about personal space and boundaries, it seems that 99% of people violate that when it comes to cats.

Attached: japanese-randomness.gif (315x177, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They. Like. To. Be. Petted.

Unless your retarded ass pets too aggressively most cats will seek out being pet once in awhile. They purr while being pet and often fall asleep in your lap if you can actually pet properly

>They. Like. To. Be. Petted.
People like to be touched and caressed, too. But if you make any attempt to do so, when there's no clear indication they want, you've commit a serious infraction to say the least.

>most cats will seek out being pet once in awhile
People will seek out attention as well. Doesn't necessarily mean consent.

>people=!cats
you cant be this retarded right?

So, full-blown rape of a cat is okay since they're not people?

Attached: question-marks.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Ok, here's a difference
>patting head: at worst it's weird, cats don't care
>patting genitals: molestation/bestiality

I always hold my hand out and let the cat sniff it as a greeting, usually she'll rub her head against it which indicates she's in a cuddling mood and she's basically already using my body to pet herself if that makes sense

What's the difference between fingering a girl and molesting her?

It's an animal dogs like petting too

One's a specific action, the other is vague, broad term that covers a wide range of activities?

no because a cat would not like your moldy dick inside of it. they do like being pet though

Okay, what about murdering cats? If they're not people, it's allegedly not a problem.

>they do like being pet though
Just because they seem to like something, doesn't mean they consent. Some women will smile, even cackle, if you suddenly get grabby with them. I promise you, they're not really into it.

Ok Ted Bundy its time for you to get off the internet.

>cat keeps coming back to get molested by me
what a slut

You can kill your cat yeah, it's your property. Destroying someone else's property is a nono, baby.

if cat doesn't like it, cat walks away. some cats will claw you or bite if they don't like it. a cat purring or rubbing its face against your hand when you stop is consent.

look at this nigga getting molested by his cat

I like to pet my cat at her tummy even though she doesn't like it.
am I molesting her?

sometimes I will pet her at the head at the same time so she will ignore I pet her at her tummy

kek @ humans
Such an odd and interesting species

They lick each other's asses and dicks. What makes you think they have a concept of personal boundaries? Also it's PERSONAL boundaries and cats are not persons.

from which anime is the gif rel?

Our cats tolerate it since they'd die without us, whereas I can live without fat smelly douche who stands next to me every day on the bus.

>cats are not persons

Attached: P5-Morgana_11-09-16.jpg (600x338, 24K)

OP here, and welp, goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~nfk

Attached: img_9946-3.jpg (434x579, 57K)

No, it's not even close. Google affirmative consent you piece of shit. It has to be verbalized explicitly what is being agreed to. I could stick my dick up your sister's butt after I roofie her fat ass. She might moan or kind of roll over but that's not the same as affirmative consent.