Do you ever wish that you were born a girl?

Do you ever wish that you were born a girl?

Attached: 68898e2456.png (513x701, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I wish I was cute tho

Dont need to wish for what i always have had. Trans ppl btfo

Can you give me a source I'm read so many gender bender manga/doujins it's unreal

Yes

Yes almost every day
I'd be a shit girl though
I'm skeleton-tier skinny so I'd be flat chested af
Plus I'd be too tall
And I have oily hair so with long hair my complexion would be shit

>tfw you'll never be attractive in either gender

now, now I mostly just want a cute bf who's into feminization

Absolutely not. Would it be life on easy mode? Sure. However, as a man it is inhrently unmanly to want the easy way out. I value independence, self-reliance, strength, intelligence, and I don't want to deal with female hormonal crap or being the homemaker that has to give birth. Fuck that.

Yeah you got me anonette I wish I were you tbqh

That's actually neckbeardier than anything else I've ever seen posted on Jow Forums
Would you say your masculinity makes you feel euphoric?

Source pIeasee?

What's wrong with being OK with the gender you were born with? Are you stupid?

Yes, every moment of my life. That's why I'm taking female hormones.

I would trade 30 years off my life to relive my life as a girl

All the time user. Its one of my ultimate fantasies. Hopefully in the next life I will be so I can go after chad and do degrading things to get his attention

So I can be the one denying betas and incels and make them jealous over chad

Bc of me.

Bc of ME.

No. I actually wish my dick was bigger and my beard was fuller.

why would you want to be a girl? is there any reason for it?

I'm slightly dysphoric so if I had a choice I would probably do it. I don't want to transition bad enough to ruin my job and all my relationships desu.

sometimes, its curiosity more than anything else

That's not how that works, my dude.

Enjoy your delusions.

Attached: 1493540087877.jpg (900x516, 117K)

It's compulsive. I take measures to prevent my death even though I can never escape it. I put in effort to be more like a woman even though I can never be born female. There's no rational reason to it, I have to try to be what I need to be.

No you gigantic fucking bitch faggot

>I put in effort to be more like a woman even though I can never be born female. There's no rational reason to it, I have to try to be what I need to be.
same

i'm already a girl, i haven't really thought if it would be easier to be a guy or not t b h, i have plenty of other problems so i don't really have think i should be worrying about stupid gender stuff

Attached: 1490673892167.jpg (850x476, 104K)

Oh no, (((they))) got to user

Yes I want to be a girl just like all the other transgirls in the thread

>transgirls

That's a really funny way of spelling mentally ill men

Why do you hate us?. Why does everyone hate us?
What did I do

If it makes you feel better I care about trans people a lot and hope you're doing wellbut I'm trans too so I doubt it counts

You spelt
Wholesome qts that for some reason never live close to me
Wrong

You know that camgirl Lana_del_bae on chaturbate? I was admiring her body and how hairless it is and just how nice and beautiful in general. She made me wish to be a girl like her for a moment. Plus she has an awesome personality. If she's reading this, I'm sitnam,

Why do you always assume that "refusal to buy in to delusions" = hatred?

I have seen children insist that clouds are cotton candy, and I reject what is objectively false. I don't hate the child because I don't buy in to their delusions.

Similarly, me refusing to buy your BS doesn't make me hateful. It makes me rational.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

She made you want to be a girl?

Attached: 1562908665115.jpg (1108x1200, 168K)

for a moment, yeah. But that's not possible to switch genders and go from being a 230lb bearded man to a 130 lb tiny beautiful tattooed girl with lavender hair.

correction... 105lb girl

Would you like a bf anonette?

Not quite. I value my masculinity and would like to be more muscline in general but sometimes I think it'd be nice if I could cosplay as my waifu to spread her influence or if I were an e-thot and people were lining up to give me things and solve my problems for me.

Women in the west live life on easy mode

Yes but I'm mentally ill in other ways so I push people away and also I know I'm undeserving of love

Your not undeserving of love you just need to find someone right for you

Yes, basically constantly ever since I was very young and started noticing how much better girls (and women) were treated in society than males. Also I've always been shy and socially anxious, which is obviously an acceptable/desirable trait for females but is unacceptable for males.

Also I identify closer with "feminine behaviour" than "masculine behaviour"; basically meaning I don't consider myself to be a stupid expendable, violent, lying sociopath.

Good goy. yeah, who wants an easy life? yeah, who wants to be taken care of by someone that works harder, yet values you more than themselves? who wants to do light easy work at home when you can spend 60 hours/week jammed in a factory or cublicle? (assuming you aren't drafted or otherwise forced to die for Israel) and yeah hormones are so gay, good thing men don't have any.

And imagine how much it must such to be forced(?) to give birth(???) in 2019 where there are so many easily available methods of birth control that simply trying to list them all would recquire multiple posts. How terrible it is to have everyone treating you like a perfect goddess for 9 months then being retired with total financial security.

So glad I got hard mode instead of easy. Guess that's why I'm such a hardcore gamer, life is just a game, bro, haha.

Attached: Male Privileges.jpg (800x2250, 468K)

What mental ilInesses do you have?

>Also I identify closer with "feminine behaviour"
>I don't consider myself to be a stupid expendable, violent, lying sociopath.

OOOOOho-ho-ho!

Attached: tenor-1824067233.png (344x426, 245K)

It sucks to be a male honestly it doesnt surprise me so many betas go trans

We can't have everybody go trans because who's gonna date me then :C

I will......

Be your friend. Not gonna be a tranny though

Dude you're not Gurren Lagann. You can't date the undateable or fix the unfixable.

I dont know who that is desu

That's why trannies date each other :3

Yes, but only if I was a cute girl. It's life on easy mode (even though life is kind of so shit that easy mode probably still sucks)

Then look it up, newfag.

Everyday user.
I want to be a girl so people don't judge me if i wanna be cute.

Sakura-chan to Amane-kun
Doesn't get updated very often unfortunately

Every fucking other day I ponder it. You know what it means to be female in the United States? You have working, non-mutilated genitalia. You actually can say you own your body.

Sakura-chan to Amane-kun by Asazuki Norito

OP here, welp goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~eue

Attached: IMG_34949259_3727272019.jpg (168x299, 8K)

It's not the trying, it's the failing.

Shut the fuck up, retard.
origellolo

>masculine in the streets
>HRT and girl-mode at home

It's probably something to do with the part where we aren't real girls

Attached: B5289BAC-B8B6-4C83-9A81-88BBBD0B1296.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Yes, pretty much every day. But that cant happen so I just live with it. I kinda think of it as a chronic illness kinda like how people have to live with those. I dont even want to do lewd things I just want to be cute and wear cute clothing socialize like how girls go shopping and stuff like that.

Attached: tfm.png (679x973, 601K)

>masuline in the streets
>kawaii in the sheets

Well mate, if you're going to kill yourself then you might as well do things you're afraid of such as approach girls. Because what are they going to do, kill you? Also please tell your dad the Sirens are canon and by extension Equestria Girls. If that doesn't rile him up then tell him Sunset is best pone.

Now, have you ever read the Colour Out of Space? There is a metaphorical such thing hanging over your family. It has sapped your dad's spirit, it has almost killed your mom and it has twisted your brother. You still realize things are messed up and don't want to put up with them so there's still hope for you. If you kill yourself then the Colour will have claimed you completely. My advice to you is to cut emotional ties to your family. Get a job, any job. Become a garbageman or flip burgers. Make some money and work on yourself. This family has failed, but you get a do over with the family you will start.
READ THE FUCKING COLOUR OUT OF SPACE. It's a short story.

i think it's a bot or something, it was posted here too

Yes. I'd never pass, so I try not to think about it, and when that doesn't work I use TV and books as escapism. Being a bit of an effeminate fag helps too.

why not just try user whats the worst that can happen? boymoding as a really effeminate fag?

a GIRL a real GRIL Wtf please date me miss i am so lonely maam please

Attached: 97E60F41-FB0D-4155-A51B-5715272B836E.jpg (510x688, 48K)

That's what I'd be doing if I could afford the drugs, but nothing would ever be enough to make these feelings fully go away, at least not until we get to put our brains into the bodies of androids or something anyway.

iktf user sucks but good luck with everything

No, I like my penis and being able to experience happiness/true friendships. Wish I was born in an environment more hospitable to men but I have enough blessings to deal with it.

Wouldn't it just be nicer to be a woman?

Umm no, besides nature having it out for you society inhibits your growth as a human being and finding positive relationships is nearly impossible. Plus child birth and being physically weaker/less likely to be intelligent (albeit less likely to be stupid) are also things. And if you live in most places in the world expect to be treated anywhere from less than favorably to as literal property.

Thanks m8. Same to you.

Every day, but I am too repulsive. Ugly face. Would never pass. Couldn't fit the role well. So I'm just a gay man instead

Attached: 1554863887547.png (800x1200, 109K)

No but I wish I had female privilege

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1668, 522K)

No but I hope thoes who do get to become the cutest girls they can be

definitely, but I'd rather suck it up than become a tranny

Psssht whats up with you fucking zoomers calling everyone a newfag. I was on this site since your mom was abusing you as a smol child.

Not at all despite my heavy AGP - but if I was one then I wouldn't have my AGP fetish and get much intense sexual thrill from crossdressing, imagining being the girl, etc..

Plus would have to deal with all the stuff IRL girls have to deal with like periods, mood swings, and shit, no fucking thanks.

Attached: 1562791150941.jpg (935x603, 107K)

And you've never heard of row row fight the powa? Sure you are, you election immigrant from reddit.

Yeah. Life would probably be easier. I'm pretty average by male standards, but had I been born a woman, I'd probably be at least an 8/10. Hell, women can sell their literal bathwater and make a shit ton of money. It doesn't get much easier than that.
I've seen the "take the pink pill" meme, but dressing in drag and cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a freak with a mutilated cock.

This is the best mode

Especially cause I only want to be lewd and girly in private anyways, serves no purpose to try and maintain that when outside and doing other things.

If only I could instantly transform into a girl or futa when at home in private and revert to normal when outside or among family, that would be the dream, but alas.

Attached: 1562756123794.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Chad>girl>incel

So yeah I guess

No I just wish I wasnt born.

My compatriot of the Black persuasion

hell no fuck that shit mother nature made women biologically inferior to men.

Only while jerking off

Kill yourselves genetic failures. You can have the most expensive surgeries in the world and you would still be the sex you are born as, and thats hilarious to me. I am so glad you live in your own little hell.

Wow a guy with man tits. That sure makes a great female. You will ALWAYS be a guy.

Attached: 1562852732166.jpg (599x470, 170K)

No, i wish i haven't been born

All the time, now I just wish I were dead

Attached: CDBEF829-37BF-46E2-BE6F-72EED073E83E.jpg (689x808, 291K)

>wanting to be born
You a special kind of stupid ain't ya?

Attached: 1556379770985.jpg (478x469, 70K)

all the fucking time i do

Some of the time, as it would be life on easy mode and I'm too shit to succeed life on hard mode (as a guy) and people would probably praise me and think I'm impressive for things nobody gives a shit when I do now. But I realize that I'd probably be just as unhappy, or unrecognizably not myself.

Poor fucking kid.

What an abomination.

Yeah every single day since I was a kid. To be honest I thought every guy did but apparently not. Feels like a crushing weight on my back as long as I live. Not going to buy into the tranny shit though.

all the fucking time
but i don't know how id react if i actually did become a girl

Attached: 50091203_235720760691019_2419777487870361600_n.jpg (960x576, 62K)