Live near toronto

>live near toronto
>fuck ton of people I went to school with are now coming out as trans
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO WESTERN SOCIETY
HOW DO I GET AWAY FROM THESE DEGENERATES

Attached: 1476328657064.jpg (1071x1068, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon, you'll be like them too

What's worse is that most of the women I know are liberal degenerates with tramp stamps nowadays. I fucking hate this country.

people have been memed by bullshit propaganda and jew word games. leave it at that and move on with your life, unless you are dedicated to changing the nature of the discourse there's no point, these asshats will interpret whatever you're saying as murder because you don't take their game of pretend seriously.

It's going to be so weird if things swing back and this ends up being a cultural fad that people look back on in confusion. Like what'll happen to them all.

toronto is the portland of canada

No, Vancouver is.
You stop seeing liberal degenerates in the GVA when you get to city full of Chinese immigrants known as Richmond. Over there they really hate faggots, weed and trannies. Markham is the same shit as Richmond from what I can tell. Full of Chinese/Indians who hate weed and faggots but it's in the GTA

I'm close to Toronto and my best friend from childhood got into crossdressing over the last year. Its only a matter of time till he becomes full blown trans.

are they bothering you and handing you pamphlets trying to get you to be trans like a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses or are they just doing their own thing because it would be much easier to just mind your own business

you could move to Alabama or whatever the Canadian equivalent of Alabama is

Isn't Toronto the San Francisco of Canada?

get away from the degenerates by not caring about what the fuck they're doing, you aren't forced to pay attention to them
focus on yourself you pathetic idiot

Actually I am. There's so many that I have to deal with them daily at work. They're the most toxic customers/roommates you could possibly have

Why is it inherently degenerate? How do you define degeneracy?
Why do you let them live in your head rent-free?

Welcome to the future.
Just be careful they don't get to you too.

Attached: E5B07EA4-5881-491E-85FF-889864E69C5D.jpg (750x728, 93K)

what do they do??
t. never met a tranny

Break store rules and then scream profanities at us when we tell them that they are not allowed to do that

what store rules? also fuck, i thought only boomers did that.

OP here, welp goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~b25

Attached: IMG_37284859_3727272019.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

Can't use certain exits unless there's a fire (they're marked) at the top of my head

Youre not me, pls leave my thread

I actually met the girl in the OP, as I attend UofT and regularly had lunch at New College's cafeteria. Her name is Valerie and I'm fairly certain that's the protests at Sidney Smith. You can see some guy in the back who appeared at a lot of these protests wearing sunglasses. The president of the student council was his cousin or brother (?) named Shaun. Shaun since trooned out and became Cassandra, I believe. I never met him, but I saw him a couple times. I recognised him as the dude who moderated a student's Facebook group. It's sad, he was super cute when he lived as a man. It's a shame all the lanklet boys with nice hair are converting. It's even more aggravating when they LARP as lesbians, too. Anyway, so many of my high school acquaintances trooned out. One of the girls I used to hang around with was a lesbian for awhile, they she became a gay boy. She never liked me, which is fitting, considering I became a TERF.

Attached: Lancelot du Lac.jpg (698x475, 51K)

Call them fascists for invading the last space of women. Womanhood itself.

I'm torn as to whether I should root for trannies or TERFS. It's an Alien vs Predator kind of situation.

Attached: 1559577869700-1895809705.jpg (595x961, 83K)

They'll just kill themselves... Even before that change happens.

that's a FtM tranny btw

Looks like a mtf to me but I can't be arsed to look it up atm. I'm tired, I'm hot and I'm trying to down some Perrier piss.

Attached: 1559577802079197929927.jpg (871x960, 108K)

this has literally nothing to do with them being a tranny

I think the best cope honestly is to try to use Al-Ghazali's idea of seeing people as countries, they are outside our spheres of influence and thus are of no consequence to us. Best to do the best with our individual lives and help in what pitifully minor ways we can.

this.

Attached: 332424.jpg (1079x1253, 150K)

Everyone I have met online from Canada is either a girl with a boyfriend or gay. Fucking kill me

She's an absolute unit.

They're mentally unstable freaks. They always hold grudges against people for no reason as well because they severely lack any social skills and want to vent their frustrations. They're awful people to live with and that's why people don't want to rent to trannies/live with them. Absolutely toxic people.

I hate trannies. I want to curbstomp one.

I'm in Canada and I'm straight as an arrow

wh*te people have always been sodomites and zoophiles. The church only forced everyone into hypocrisy, but now that cucktianity is irrelevant, it's time for wh*tes to come out of the closet.