Attached: mee.jpg (3088x2316, 1M)

pretty good looking desu 7/10
you're either a turbo manlet, or you're talking to trashy whores

>why dont girls like me?
because you're a loser
>why do I prefer traps
see above

Have you tried brushing your hair?

because you work a loser's job/no job and have no money or power.
cope

I agree that you are good looking like this but it doesn't look like you care much about your appearance. Which is honestly a big turn off.

im 6ft5/196 cm tall

well thanks for ur honesty friends

you're not bad looking desu user, just shave and cut the hair.

Attached: 1523770108194.png (520x484, 59K)

To answer both questions, you're gay with a shit personality.

Ugly and crooked, prolly half australian

Coz you're a fag/retard

damn u mad me feel bad
im 100 percent australian

you'd be a chad if you lost weight

I-I think your face is pretty, desu

Attached: Nishimiya.Shouko.full.2119476.png (880x1050, 557K)

i'm a girl and i like you

you seem to be actually pretty decent looking maybe with a bit more effort you could look really nice

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG, YOU'RE NOT OP AND YOU POSTED THIS TWICE ALREADY
DON'T BELIEVE THIS PERSON

why can't you rotate an image correctly?

i doubt it
def not me

You're not good looking, you're a broke creep and it's obvious. I'm glad those LARPers and tranny's boosted your ego temporarily.

hes good he just needs to lose weight and get muscles.

clean yourself up bro. also hopefully you'll dodge that incoming b&. I mean it's fucking stickied right there. second goddamn post on the board lmao

why arent you suppose to post pic?

Because you look like human shrek mixed with shaggy and probably have a shitty personality

Also youre atracted to girls with penises because you have no experences with vaginas and you want to be with someone you know how to pleasure and because you know how to pleasure your penis youd know what to do to pleasure hers.

ive fucked heaps of pussys bro

infact i creampied a pussy last night

girls are feminists now, you have to let them exploit you so that they get all that social justice they are owed.

get with the program, your not an individual, you a member of the patriarchy, making a thread about yourself also, is just too 1999: please check your privilege and send some $$$ to a feminist paypal. this is what love is now in 2019

and this is why i date tranners

before girls needed charm to exploit you, but now they got social justice. men has been replaced by Hitler justice, and men cannot compete with the absolute self-righteousness that Hitler justice provides girls.

why do girls need to be nice, when they can just use collective punishment to get what they want. Men are just the scapegoats (cause they are evil for not allowing women to get all the nice things they deserve: queue sob story about structural exploitation and injustices and anecdotes of women not already having what they deserve from 'society').

Women are above society, judging everyone, who needs a boyfriend when your Hitler morality is gonna control the state on behalf of your identity. Social Justice for ALL! (wamen first*)

>why dont girls like me?
You don't have money/looks. If you get either of those you'll get some. Cunts are very shallow like that.
>and why do i prefer traps?
Probably you turned prison gay from getting rejected or fear of getting rejected.

i probably am prison gay lol i need to bust nuts daily