You were right

You were right.
I can't for the life of me feel attraction towards men who show me lots of affection and give me all of their attention; I've realized I just want a confident guy who isn't needy in any way. So: chad.

Attached: 1547759790566.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

Its okay. Its innate in women to go for the alpha.

W-we can still be friends right tho? I mean if chad allows it.

Please be my girlfriend. I promise to ignore you and cheat on you.

If you wish to love a robot defeat your ego. You can and will not love something beneath you unless you're exploitative, that is nature.

Robots are needy as Fuck. Chad is independent. Tough. Rough. Alpha. A leader. Can take care of himself and you. Why would you settle for a fucking robot. When you can get plowed by chad. In chads house. Be a stay at home gf or wife. He pays for you to get your hair and or nails done. Comes home and claims your pussy. Robots just want to cuddle and cry cause no affection before.

If that's what you really want, you will be fundamentally disappointed. People are people. Seek God.

I just feel bad about it since I spent all this time arguing about it with robots when in reality I had 0 relationship experience. A while ago I tried to form a relationship with a "former" self-admitted incel, but soon after we met up irl I realized I didn't feel any romantic or sexual attraction towards him (not much to do with his looks since I had seen photos before). The reason of course was his neediness, as well as his shyness.
I'm sorry for making you bitter, but I just wanted to vent and apologize to robots.

You shouldnt feel bad about it desu. Its just how it is. Live and learn. They will all day youre making a mistake bc chad = bad

But thats not always the case. In my experience and opinion its just how nature designed man and woman.

Man is the protector = strong physically and emotionally.

And women are drawn to that.

At least you admit it, that alone already puts you above the a average lying woman.

So you want all the positives of a relationship and none of the drawbacks of caring about the other person.
Can you picture the backlash if a guy said this? Yet women can say this openly and it's considered a normal thing to want.
Humanity deserves the pain it gets.

I also used to try to argue that women don't only want Chad. I used to think I was attracted to nerdy, effeminate men. I'm not really into stereotypical Chads, but I do like a more masculine and dominant guy.
I don't feel too bad about it anymore though. It is in females' natures.
I'm into neediness though. I wouldn't want to be with a guy who never showed that he needed me. Clingy or codependent dynamics aren't that bad in my opinion.

Attached: christ-chan best life.png (678x678, 245K)

Because it is normal. Men have always been demanded society and nature to be the strong, indefatigable ones. The stoic guardsman who can't show any emotion, the soldier who has to run into a hellfire, even a dad who can't show he's afraid in a situation of danger or else his whole family would panic. There's no point grieving over it, reality is what it is, user.

>talk to girls
>I was spergy and love-starved
>they all ghost me or just trickle enough attention my way to keep me going
>get redpilled and swallow the hard pill, are women are whores
>try to improve myself and shit
>start getting female attention
>learned not to burn bridges or be rude, so I sometimes answered, but most of the time was pretty cold towards them
>somehow this made me insanely popular
>my DMs are full of girls being all cutesie and shit
>there is a new girl I like
>I like her too fucking much, start messaging her every day and talking with her
>she ghosts me

Jesus christ, I fucking hate fembots.

Dont take your inability to get a girl on fembots. Why is it her fault that she likes what she likes.

A large part of forgetting about love is that it all ultimately comes down to nature. People do what's in their nature. Love isn't sacred or meaningful beyond how it serves the desires coded into us through evolution. Women like confident and strong guys because it's in their nature. Men generally like a variety of women, but this too is merely because there is more variation among men, once again because of evolution. Sort of like if your species reproduces with a lot of different types of genetics, then one of them is bound to work. Even so, the 'Stacy' archetype represents what is generally desirable in women. There's nothing more to it. I don't hate women, and I don't hate men. Doing so would be like hating a cat because it kills a mouse. Any 'higher thought' we have that deludes into thinking any of our concepts such as love or morality have any meaning is because it has been programmed into us through years of evolution. I don't really have any hope for love anymore.

fuck off you cunt, go get choked by some gymrat

in what way was he needy/shy?

I am the gym rat faggot.

You cant fight nature. She just likes the better man.

so you're a gym rat and you still post on r9k
doesn't seem to be going too well for you does it? LOL

>he pays for you to get your hair and or nails done
spotted the orbiter

kek, modern men are dependent sissies that need to be treated like babies. they're basedboys who can't handle their women, which is why they complain all the time. infantiles. sure, you can feel some pity for them. hell, maybe your motherly instinct even kicks in and you want to care for them. but love them? be plowed by them? be attracted to them? crave their dick inside you? of course not. these children need to man up and maybe then they can get themselves a good woman.

indeed. open up to them once and you're done. never do that mistake. you can be open and honest and excited with your male buddies.

Attached: ultrachad.png (400x472, 98K)

I can post where I please. Youre an absolute tool if you think only virgins and incels post on this board. Youre just soo full of yourself you cant realize it.

Yeah but orbiters dont have that pampered up pussy waiting for them when they get off work like I do.

>I can post where I please. Youre an absolute tool if you think only virgins and incels post on this board. Youre just soo full of yourself you cant realize it.
oh, i get it now, you're just a retarded 15 year old. hows summer been kid?

>Yeah but orbiters dont have that pampered up pussy waiting for them when they get off work like I do.
you sure like to play pretend like a manchild

Attached: 12397587156.png (449x401, 490K)

Deflecting Virgin detected

It's okay, everyone has different tastes. I like dead guys.

try hard teenager detected

Better than yours man. Better than yours lol.

Whatever you say pal. Shit that pic fits you more tho

are you a big boy now and mommy lets you stay up late

Attached: download (39).jpg (239x211, 9K)

The other day I saw the results of a survey about sexual preferences and kinks and men showed a considerable amount of variance while women mostly had the same small group of preferences. I used to eat up all that shit about feminism but they just seem more and more like a hive mind to me compared to men. Do you think there are evolutionary reasons for this?

Anyway. It should also be noted women like men they cannot tame

Wheres the excitement in a dude thats gonna conform to everything you want just to please you bc hes never had a relationship before?

Attached: 01A56DF9-BFF0-42D9-8F3A-C1F330752FBF.jpg (465x822, 112K)

Why do women crave "excitement" in their relationships?

>Ooh, it's such a thrill wondering if he will leave without a trace when I get pregnant, when he beats the shit outta me, and when he cheats on me. That drama is so hot it just makes me want him more!!!!!

It's like all women are genuinely retarded. I even see this shit with the ones in my family who claim to be so smart.

if you think about how we evolved and lived it makes sense. men were the ones going out and hunting, women were staying behind and taking care of things. men needed to take risks to survive, women needed to bond with other women so they didn't get kicked out of the tribe. women need to keep up social appearances far more than men. men aren't really like that, we're more individualistic.
its kind of like that block game we played as kids. women desperately try to be the exact shape of the square to fit in the square hole, men don't care too much about fitting in that well.

>no u
the absolute state of pseudo-chads

Attached: 1431275482784.jpg (550x732, 60K)

For a girl, having a boyfriend is the easiest thing ever. All it takes is an absolute bare minimum of effort and she will land a loving relationship. The whole word is built around female supreremacy.

A girl who cant land a boyfriend in such an environment is beyond trash.

apology accepted. even Chad has feelings, so its women that dont understand the full depths of men. Chad wont be vulnerable because he gave up on having a deeper connection with women.

>female Supremacy.

What a hot fucking fetish ngl user.

Thats not the same thing.
Women like men they cant control.
Not douchebags that are gonna knock them up and leave them.

none. the trade off is that he tries his best to make her comfortable, but thats not exciting as having an alpha Chad stop by.

I like dead musicians. but im a guy

I like dead guys, but I'm a musician.

Actually it pretty much is the same thing you idiot. Women like men who never take their feelings, wants, or desires into consideration, which leads to what I posted above.

You're wrong. No wall can withstand constant barrage. It will always require maintenance.
A woman who wants a man that provides constant protection without any upkeep is as lazy and foolish as any lord that would expect his walls to stand forever, not to mention that such a woman likely doesn't love him at all, only what he provides. When he can't anymore, she will simply find another rather than try to help him. That is the definition of entitlement.

Fucking normies and women disgust me. Ruining my fucking board, how I wish they would fuck off.

Every single woman deserves her Chad, I know youll find yours someday queen. Beta boys and incels can cry some more.

Real talk bro. She will find that alpha dong that hits all the spots one day.

So which is you have to be rich and wealthy to get a woman or a scumbag that knocks her up and leaves her. Im getting so many off the wall and different opinions about what women want.

I can guarantee you women dont like assholes that dont care about them.

There is a difference in telling your gf.

>no youre not doing that end of discussion

And

Just not caring about her at all.

>So you want all the positives of a relationship and none of the drawbacks of caring about the other person.
Literally modern women in a nutshell.
Lol read a book moron.

Alright, what exactly is the difference, tell us.

It makes me happy that you will die alone and unloved

Well, I'm shy as well so as expected we had a very hard time making conversation. And he'd just text me all day and demand explanations when I simply wanted some time for myself (but we still met up every day). He'd always strongly plead me not to go when it was getting late and I was already very tired and stuff like that as well.
It all felt nice at first, but at some point it started to feel like he was my kid who needed my attention at all times.

Anyway, I feel like what I said in the OP might've been too harsh/rash. I wouldn't obviously want a bf who didn't care for me and who wouldn't let me care for him, but as a somewhat reserved person I think I'd prefer a guy who is like that as well. People in general showering me with too much affection too quickly just makes me feel uncomfortable around them (not that this is a daily occurrence for me), and when it's a guy it makes me lose my attraction towards him.

Just go to a psychiatrist and don't date anyone until you're fixed.

this is unfortunately true for most women born or raised since the 1980s
its, for this reason, i don't bother with what women want and merely have them compliment what i want to do.
ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF FIRST ANONS, AND NEVER COMMIT. never tell her "i love you" either or else in her mind she thinks she has you. women want what they dont have

What's your problem with what I wrote? Me saying I'm not needy? Or me not being attracted to guys like that?

there is no problem, i didnt meant to offend you with my post im just mearly telling anons what to do in this age in order to retain women and gain their respect.
its ok to not be attracted to guys who are needy (its a feminine trait).