Why do pretty white QTs do this to themselves...

Why do pretty white QTs do this to themselves? I totally understand why the left one did that but why do pretty girls do this instead of breeding and having children?

Attached: IMG_20190712_004945.jpg (720x714, 118K)

the guy still looks like a bug man

Anyone else notice.that when women take HRT they get much better results than men?

If a woman starts taking estrogen blockers along with testosterone they transform almost immediately.

americans. your culture is shit

Exactly. They turn into fucking Chads, but it all comes down to having good genes. Both of them EASILY pass as men but only the right one looks kinda Handsome.

Attached: 39w9hyflovc21.jpg (1600x604, 135K)

He's jewish. Note the nose, the curly hair, the fish lips, the bulging sociopath eyes, the low ears. Jew, and of fairly pure breeding as jews go (aka really hideous and obviously jewish).

If you really believe that those hormones are such magical shit why don't you take testosterone?

Attached: fuk_her_rit_n_pus.jpg (639x631, 34K)

>even trannies mog me
It never even began

yeah it's because of face structure moron. when guys take HRT it's not like their skulls reformat themselves to become more delicate.

Also in this case the girls were manfaced to begin with.

Well, now she's a handsome boi.

I know this has been said but if you as a man went to a fucking doctor and told them "I wanna be more manly, prescribe me some testosterone" they would laugh at you and send you on your way.

Fucking :clown: :world:

Right looks like a mid tier chad wtf???

>gives women two options
>LARP as a man or "breed"
>especially with someone like OP
>wonder why they troon out
Shocking.
t. TERF

>stacy is born a female, lives most of her life as a female then takes test and instantly mogs me as a man
LMAO. Attractive people can't lose at life. Holy shit.

Attached: reeee.jpg (556x514, 40K)

This isn't fair bros! Will I become a chad like the girl on right if I pump my dick with testosterone syringes?

Attached: 1562178903660.png (240x240, 24K)

You dont only have those two options though, and not wanting kids wont make you into a tranny lmao. TERFs are so deluded.

The goal isn't to look like a supermodel Chad, autists, it's just to pass as a man which both these women easily do.Being good looking is just an added bonus.
I think women just overall have more positive reactions to HRT. It's like when they take Anavar and they explode into muscled goddesses even after a short time, but the same drug does jack shit for a guy.

Men on HRT have a much harder experience.
Then need to meet specific requirements to even pass as an bottome tier,unattractive female.

And if you decide to start HRT in your 30's then good fucking luck. You will never pass as a real women and will be a walking abomination.

Anyone noticed an increase in 5 ft 3 men with wide hips and small feet walking around?

>jew trannies corrupting cute white girls into irrreversibly destroying themselves
pls come bak

Attached: 1511789497235.jpg (640x779, 77K)

And to top it off, FtM can always reverse their transition by taking HRT and Estrogen because even after they transition, they still have a cunt down there and they can turn back into Stacies after a short time. On the other hand, MtF can't reverse their transition without irreversible damage to their bodies, and many of them chop off their dicks to become more feminine. Males get cucked in either case.

Attached: 1562162108129.jpg (360x406, 38K)

yes but most are just normal s o y boy zoomers.

>FtM can always reverse their transition by taking HRT and Estrogen because even after they transition, they still have a cunt down there and they can turn back into Stacies after a short time
You do realise almost all of them get their tits lopped off, right? And tits don't grow back. Also, detransition for FtM is hard mode, because there's a genuine possibility that they can't pass as female after a year on testosterone and will spend the rest of their life being mistaken for MtF. They might also end up sounding like one for the rest of their life as well.

Meanwhile, MtF can just stop taking HRT and get their tits lopped off to detransition fairly easily. The genital argument is also moot because both can get genital reassignment from a vagina to a dick or vice versa.

women have more positive reactions to hrt because testosterone and estrogen are not equivalent, they're completely different hormones. Testosterone is simply a more powerful drug, which has extreme effect on the body of even adults, while if a woman started taking estrogen, she might notice some breast growth, at most.
Similarly as a grown man you can take years of test blockers and estrogen and you'll still look like a man in a wig, but if you do 500mg test for a few months you'll be ten times the chad you were before.