BPD thread

BPD thread.

people with BPD get in here.

someone with BPD hurt your feelings? sure, come on in and talk your shit.

Attached: 56816154_400740047148618_8390988978864528393_n.jpg (480x480, 52K)

femanon with bpd here
i havent taken my medication in months and with the combination of drugs, i think my brain is really ruined

Attached: 475AF11F-10F2-4C76-B0CE-20B372647EFD.jpg (555x561, 86K)

What do BPD sufferers honestly think about people who see BPD as endearing or are attracted to BPD? Do you see it negatively, like your illness is being fetishized? Something has always drawn me to mentally ill people and I want your opinion on this.

Attached: 1559803352634.png (574x802, 270K)

are you diagnosed with anything else?

i refuse to take any of their bullshit psych meds

Anyone here ever gotten told they might have or even be diagnosed with "quiet" BPD? I relate to a fair amount of BPD symptoms (although I'm not sure if they're severe enough to fit), but always bottle all intense emotions up until the pressure becomes unbearable. I read that there are some people with BPD who act in instead of out and this made me wonder if any robots here have experiences with that

yeah, i have ptsd, bipolar, anxiety and depression. meds have really helped me, but i smoke weed and they end up not working as much, or i just dont want to take them.
this is really fucked up but i love people fetishizing my mental illness. no one really wants me as soon as they find out i'm mentally ill with more than anxiety/depression, so having that feeling of being wanted is pretty great.

Attached: 96A9B259-9429-41C8-9A99-28306C3591DD.jpg (640x625, 105K)

i think it's fun to show them how wrong they are. i dont consider it fetishism as much as it is romanticism, and i think the people who tend to do that are probably narcissistic.

"you think you want it but you dont" is the phrase that comes to mind. falling in love with someone with BPD is a trap. the more you understand about the diagnosis the more you realize this. i'm incapable of being loved in a conventional sense because i have no reference for it.

I genuinely hate BPD people because they're aware of how selfish and destructive they are, yet the only thing they don't give a shit about anything. And then they have the audacity to pretend like they "regret" something - bitch, you don't know regret. Regret means difference in the future actions. You're just on an eternal rollercoaster of self-destruction and self-pity which you enjoy so much.

So can you, like, admit to everyone else what you are so good people can stay away from you and not get fucked up by you?

Attached: lowqualitypepe.jpg (499x481, 28K)

i've read about this but have never experienced it personally, i've always been one to act out

>ptsd, bipolar, anxiety and depression.

same, minus the bipolar. i have ocd and aspergers as well. what meds do you take?
any side effects?

you act as though you think we -enjoy- being shitstorms of self sabotage. it's not a fun ride. there's a reason that people with BPD are more likely to commit suicide than any other mental diagnosis.

"BPD is the only personality disorder to have suicidal or self-injurious behavior among its diagnostic criteria.2 A prospective study showed a 3.8% completed suicide rate in a sample of borderline patients at 6-year follow-up.2 Earlier studies reported rates from 8% to 10%-approximately 50 times greater than the general population."

people with BPD tend to hate themselves just as much. we don't ask to be this way. one of the worst feelings is being fully aware of your self destructive habits and doing them anyway.

im currently on lamotrigine and cariprazine. i havent had any side affects, but i dont think they were working as well as they shouldve because i skipped them a lot, and did drugs. i dont really want medication anyways, because sometimes i enjoy being destructive of myself. i have a lot more fun

Ehe, I've heard this a lot but I can't help but think I would love to be close to a person with BPD. I'm a very calm person so I think I'd be able to deal with the phase of devaluation. Then again, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about, I've never met anyone with BPD in real life.

Really? That's a fresh opinion.

Attached: 1554310366401.jpg (603x604, 63K)

>sometimes i enjoy being destructive of myself. i have a lot more fun

what are some examples of self destructive behavior that you engage in?

anyway i cant relate, i've caused immeasurable damage to my own body and psyche and i would give anything for it to go away permanently. i just dont see medications as a solution because as soon as you stop taking them you're fucked.

>i've always been one to act out
Yeah, I'm the polar opposite in this regard, at least most of the time. I dunno how to explain it, but I feel like nearly every single thing I do is solely motivated by what I think my parents would want me to do, so I never act out, lest I upset them. I feel like half of me is just build around pleasing them

>I would love to be close to a person with BPD.

that's the crux of the problem, you cant really be close to a BPD person because we are so guarded. we don't let anyone in. most people with BPD experienced some traumatic event early in life that changed the way they experience human relationships. for me personally it was parental abuse and bullying at school. i'm incapable of trusting anyone.

>being controlled with intense unstable emotions, self hatred and suicidal idealisations
>not able to love someone in a healthy way
>intense idealisation, clingy hence prone to be easily manipulated
>getting close with someone just means another trauma will be added
>in the end everything confirms you're worthless
>never able to get over your FP
>either feeling dissociated or mental breakdown
>self hatred and suicidal tendencies increase

fetishizing someone with BDP is the dumbest thing you can do, just stay away from them. since you are all mentally unstable you'll break them even more.

yeah, i guess! maybe it has to do with trauma.. do you have a discord? ill be the best bpd waifu
i self harm and destroy my relationships a lot. i dont do that one on purpose. i split and it all seems so rational in my head, and people get mad and dont know how to handle it.
i have the opposite problem of this sometimes. ill have an "fp" and completely depend on them for everything, its the worst. one wrong thing and ill blow up. not having an fp right now is terrible

they are good lovers in a fucked up way

Attached: 1546992270322.jpg (800x600, 134K)

>i split and it all seems so rational in my head, and people get mad and dont know how to handle it.

yup, ditto

>i have the opposite problem of this sometimes. ill have an "fp" and completely depend on them for everything, its the worst. one wrong thing and ill blow up. not having an fp right now is terrible

yup, ditto.

if you need a friend my discord is patches#6988

one of us will probably end up ghosting the other because we're both unstable as shit, but i'm willing to see where it goes

I'm sorry, I don't know... I can't really talk to people. It's easy on an anonymous imageboard like this but once that's shattered I'll get extremely anxious, and I have an inferiority complex too. I'm sorry, all I said was merely fantasy, I can't actually connect with anyone.

Attached: Despair.jpg (639x541, 40K)

>I self harm and destroy relationships on purpose

You are not schizo you can think properly, you just act up like a cunt, stop making up shitty excuses and stop doing that shit to people.

do you have an inferiority complex?

you will just get on someone else like bdpers always do

if you need a friend my discord is evident#9779

Hehe I made the mistake of edating a bpd girl once

She slept with like 7 different dudes and she kept justifying it by saying "well we aren't in a real relationship"

Then she moved to where I lived and then I met up with her, hoping to get into a real relationship cause I'm an idiot. She ended the date 10 mins in and ghosted me and I learned a valuable lesson in not getting attached to bpd women.

Good times.

>well we aren't in a real relationship

I've had the same experience learnt the valuable lesson that bpders have no real love

Here:
is accurate as hell, it's harder to put up with them if they get put on ssris and get fat too but they have master tier emotional manipulation skills and will get you to agree with their double standards I.E "we aren't in a real relationship, I'm only just sleeping with him he's a dick anyways/ don't even TALK about other women to me!"

Give bpd gf
Electric Guy#1015

Attached: 7F184543-E854-43F9-A238-7697AF79A4BD.png (944x749, 969K)

I am not interested in anyone else

Attached: wf.png (500x374, 227K)

Fug be my gf right now pls

Attached: 1562700098014.jpg (800x899, 191K)

Hi I want to use your bpd to trick you into thinking you are in love with me while I am secretly just manipulating you into having sex with me. What's your discord?

oh damn, that sucks. ok! thanks.
theres no excuse for it and i never said there was
user who hurt you
ok user i love you!
i have a very specific type of guy im interested in. i dont really know exactly, but i like them stoic and not too interested in me, but also in love with me. feel free to use me though.. drop your discord

I'll be upfront: let me break you more or cure you, the choice is yours. Discord?

>Suicidal tendencies increase
This is a good thing though, unironically, I love the feeling of ruining a relationship and it pushing me further to my goal.

If you think that's as bad as it can get, you haven't seen anything yet. She would have become progressively more abusive towards you. Not to mention the amount of time you spend in a relationship with her is proportional to how much she will try to make you suffer if you try breaking up with her. Expect threats, blackmail, stalking, and so on.

I am aware they will have be too chaotic and that her intentions will have the upper hand but I am sure I can deal with some crazy and even cure some of it

Why do people with BPD talk about traumas so often? They seem to be exposed to them way more often that everyone else.

Fembots with BPD: What's the best way to actually deal with one of you if I'm a BPD girl's bf?

I want a girl to love me enough to stalk me....

The problem is, by the time you have to deal with the stalking, she already done so much shit to you that you don't love her anymore. She has made you miserable in every way, and you just want her gone. Where before you saw a girl you loved, you'll begin to see an inhuman figure void of empathy who's primary drive in life is to make you suffer.

I already felt at edge, he was a reason to stay alive which surprisingly felt better than my desire for death

trauma is the reason why we have bpd
for me, trauma makes up a great portion of my personality ..
you dont. you're fucked. but communication is key. always talk

BPD people disassociate? Thought it was mostly linked to anxiety

But I've never experienced a dramatic trauma or anything really, does this mean I'm just an asshole?

one of you will be permanently hurt, just run

most BPD people experience high levels of anxiety

yes. i believe dissociation is a criteria for having bpd.
yeah, probably. are you officially diagnosed?

>trauma is the reason why we have bpd
I'm sorry, but I very highly doubt that. I've met women with BPD who have never had early life trauma. Seems to me that, like most other mental illnesses, it's genetically caused. This would explain why some of them don't go through any early life trauma, and some of them do (having had parents who also had mental illnesses, which made them abusive). Despite this, all of the ones I've spoken to report trauma, sometimes multiple traumas, even if later in life,

I feel like no one takes me seriously; I exude immaturity somehow. Whatever I do, people just don't 'read' me as an adult. I don't feel like one either. I can't even act convincingly, however hard I try.

I had an e-gf with bpd. I was planning to marry her and have a family after she went to school but she decided I would cheat on her with men.

Daddy still has feelings :(

I don't like doing it, but I will ghost people as necessary. Have to pick and choose who is worth knowing - and that may come down to a cynical cost-benefit analysis. If you love me but you don't provide me with something useful, you'll lose out to someone who can do so.