ITT: Ugly ass chicks

is this the female version of eggman? Shes fucking ugly.

Attached: a7858214a94765c12a18efe370236821.png (186x483, 201K)

Damn leave her alone

lets see yer ugly mug then op.

She's kinda cute, fuck off OP

t. incel
she's a monster

how the fuck is she cute? she looks like quasimodo

Attached: fff.jpg (330x330, 23K)

I've come to make an announcement, OP is a bitch ass mother fucker.

lmao at you white knights

I guess OP got rejected by girl in the OP pic and is asspained

Her teeth are just bad

guys feel free to post ugly bitches, im sure youve seen some. Or do you think that "all women are cute" Cuz if youre like that youre definitely doomed to be an incel/niceguy/betabitchvirgin forever

this, with some makeup and fixed teeth she'd easily be 7/10 or more

I would hit that and then smile about it for a long time.

Is she thin? If she's thin she's a 7.

Post a body shot.

how the hell can this girl be a 7, you guys are way too generous. Seriously shes a 3 at best. maybe a 7 is good in your book cuz ur ugly as shit too.

Why are you so butthurt about people thinking she doesn't look bad

pls explain

Attached: nSbLMZfU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

look at this one, she looks like a fucking ugly lizard. And them braces dont make it better LAMO

Attached: uglylizard.jpg (788x781, 518K)

im not butthurt im just confused, why the fuck do people think shes kinda hot?! im assuming they are numale beta boys who think everything with a vagina is good looking

I think both of these girls are cute. I've met uglier girls in real life, what's wrong with you guys?

She looks nice. What's your issue with her?

She probably has friends and a much better life than you.

She looks like a nice farm girl. She's smiling and doesn't seem unfriendly. She's white.

What is probably causing the wide gap in our ratings and yours is that some of us aren't put off by big foreheads because we come from high-IQ families.

its not just my ratings, it's the guy who called her a monster as well, 2 vs 9 ppl or something. guess she isnt ugly by ROBOT standards LOL

>guess she isnt ugly by ROBOT standards LOL

Quick question - what's your ethnicity? And do you live in an urban area or a sububan / exurban area? And what was the family income of the household you grew up in?

I'm generally curious about why our perspectives are so different here.

Oh, and your age. Your age may be really important.

If you're underage and don't want to get b& just say you're 18.

i dont see how any of that matters. My age is 20 tho. and im 100% Huhwhite

We are officially in redd*t, boys

>We are officially in redd*t, boys

t. incel

Actually high forehead as a male means lower iq.

Nice try, reddit*r. Robot =/= incel

I forgot it's summer until this thread

Well, if you were black, you would probably prefer a chick with a bigger frame. This chick looks like she might be slight, and negroes don't like that.

"Urban" guys tend to have their tastes partially wrecked by the omnipresent niggerdom of the urban environment. They also tend to prefer chicks who are a little harder-looking and sluttier-looking.

Your family income is important because if you grew up middle class or upper middle class, there'd be at least one "cute but still attainable" chick like this in your past and that association in your memory would make you add a point or a point and a half to your rating.

Age is, of course, really fucking important here. You're 20. I'm 34. Pretty much ANY college-age thin white girl is fuckable, as far as I'm concerned.

Why the fuck do you newfag plebbits try to pretend you're oldfags? Get the fuck off my board retard

Nigga are these the women who rejected you LMAO you must be ugly as fuck to be rejected by a girl who is 6/10

>20
>34
can confirm
I had shit taste when I was 20 and missed so many opportunities

She is actually pretty cute. Stop having such high standards ffs

Attached: 1561686925123.jpg (250x206, 6K)

>I had shit taste when I was 20 and missed so many opportunities

I know, right?

I look at that picture and I think

>I bet the skin on her back is really soft
>Her hair is a little damaged but I bet it smells really nice
>She looks like she'd have a nice laugh when you sat her on your lap

Youth is wasted on the young.

>I'm projecting my own insecurities on random girls that nobody here even knows lol I'm such an incel guys reddit am I right

Fuck off you pathetic worm

It's only the one guy, I don't think anyone actually agrees with him to be honest

i thought better of you robots. I guess i was wrong. Time for me to leave this place and go to the chad board instead

good riddance slimeball

thanks dr. eggman

nice fuck off nigger

ugliest bitch I've ever seen right here

Attached: 12913_74a06.jpg (578x867, 92K)

Do you even know where you are, you stupid fuck? Seriously, you fucking reddit*rs need to fuck off and kill yourselves.

now post an attractive girl

>implying I'm projecting?
Lol what?
>implying im an incel
Why do you plebbit retards always automatically use incel as an insult with no context?

I thought you were gone

liar liar pants on fire

>is this the female version of eggman?
>he doesn't know eggman already transitioned

Attached: eggman darlin.jpg (1125x1500, 211K)

>Big hoots
>Grey eyes
>White

Put some make up on her and I will fuck that until I evaporate.

Please tell me that's not really Eggman. That's a girl (female)...r-right?

I'm sure he would appreciate your kind words. He is beautiful now but his weight problem is beginning to catch up with him. All the Monster and blackpills really did a number on our guy.

Attached: eggman baby please.jpg (960x1280, 171K)

She's about 5/10, not even ugly, what the fuck are you on about?

Bitch, that looks NOTHING like Eggman.

Stop posting pictures of your mom and trying to trick people that it's Eggman.

This girl is a 7. And after a diet (and a brief diet, too - not some major Biggest Loser type shit, but more like a "I downloaded My Fitness Pal and avoided carbs for two weeks" type diet) she would be an 8. And possibly higher.

Please be more considerate of Eggy. He's trying his best to be accepted for who he is.

>tfw as a girl I had a crush on Quasi because he sounded like Tom Hulce and was snarky
>meanwhile self proclaimed incel men bully a slightly less than average girl

Attached: 8B0C0E6A-EF6F-4805-A40F-4FB0E002F20A.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

she is still gonna fuck chad instead of you

She is the PERFECT girl for my plans
>marry her and move to a farm in Iowa
>fill her womb up, have at least 6 kids
>our daughters would have HUGE foreheads because I'm a guy like the OP girl
>ravage my daughters
>they'd pop out even more grotesque babies
>keep inbreeding until we create 200 IQ Quasimodos who branch off the human species and dominate the post-apocalyptic world
>my great-great-great-great grandson would be like Genghis Khan and spread his conqueror genes far and wide

Attached: please fuck me.png (323x409, 10K)

>>meanwhile self proclaimed incel men bully a slightly less than average girl

She's not below average.

There's like one underage nigger in this thread saying she's below average and everyone else is saying she's cute. She's not being bullied at all.

>Get picture posted
>1 retarded guy says you're ugly
>10 other guys frantically spergpost that you're cute
>WAHHHHH DA BULLYINNNNNNN