So this trap discord server is like doing the exact same as r9cute and are currently threatening to leak my nudes to my...

so this trap discord server is like doing the exact same as r9cute and are currently threatening to leak my nudes to my parents. please help anons, i might actually become a statistic

Attached: ttttt.png (404x439, 129K)

>hanging out with literal discord trannies
HAHAHAHAHAHAYHHAHHAHA

Attached: 1496860577295.jpg (383x367, 51K)

>wasting your time on things that can't have your kids and continue your genetic line

lmao retard

Attached: 1501661764613.jpg (500x333, 15K)

You could always hire a hitman.

just report, block them leave the server and dont give them info, retard

poltards belong to Jow Forums

to get into that you needed to send them trap pics, right? Which means you probably get off on forced feminization, larper

enjoy being the first male in your line ever to not reproduce.

These shill threads are getting old. It's the same people trying to build some weird hype and myth about tranny doxing.

Attached: 30915542_539076376486080_2789579746923511808_n.jpg (494x494, 29K)

you're already a statistic, two out of a hundred american men are faggots

>sending nudes to randoms
You literally deserve it. There's no way out. Don't be such a fucking idiot next time.

You mean last. He'd be the last male to not reproduce.

No. You are a massive retard.

ohh no ur parents see ur nudes?? its all over better kys.

who care? it's funny

seriously, just block em and move on, who cares if your mother sees your wang its better than letting some dingy fuck who likes to pretend hes an "uwu anime boy" have any control over your life

user, you asked for it. He who seeds will harvest.

>and nothing of any value was lost

>Associate with people you KNOW will probably fuck you up
>Get fucked
>"Noooooo how could this happen please help me!"
I feel no sympathy for you retards

another bandit thread

Attached: hrtbandit.png (1322x661, 617K)

>>sending nudes to randoms
>You literally deserve it.

Yup. Fucking dumbass zoomers.

That's implying that they actually how to reach your parents user. Just don't sen them any info and you'll be fine

in these agreements the tranny usually sends the information willingly because it turns them on to be feminized against their will, at least at the time

no, retard faggot

enjoy being the first male in your family to have a successful career. oh wait

OP is a faggot and deserves everything he gets
dumbass nigger faggot basedboi

There are a LOT of nsfw discord servers that ask for your ID before granting access. They claim it's to verify you're over 18, but they will use the info to dox and blackmail. This is a real thing discord doesn't care to stop.