Tfw he's inside you

>tfw he's inside you
>tfw he cums inside you

Attached: 0.gif (400x265, 613K)

God I love being "gay". Altho most people won't believe me when I say I don't feel like I am. In that gif, I am 100% the giver to that guy, as I love seeing the guy in pleasure as my rock hard dick enters and slides along the walls of his hole. The only difference between me and hetero guys is that I prefer masculinity, not femininity. I could literally be satisfied eternally if the "guy" I'm fucking in the gif had a vagina. I don't feel gay at all. Girls are just too different from me mentally and physically to be attracted to them. They are like a different species. I'm not into bestiality, like most species who look the same across genders.

I'm so envious of species that look the same across genders. I just imagine the guy in gif is a "girl" that loves getting it.

I'm a really masculine Latino with a big dick and curious about bottoming. Would you top me?

The size of your dick really means nothing to me. You could be an inch and I'd fuck you. The question obviously is whether you're close to me or not. I'm in Canada

Oh naw I'm in California USA just wondering because if you were gay some guys get off on dominating a straight man I heard

I don't really care if you're gay or straight, I'll fuck you have masculine features: the face, body, voice, thoughts, ideas, interests of a man.

Ok cool well sucks we're far otherwise I'd let you try to take me to a prostate orgasm

Idk about that guy but I'd definitely get off to making a masculine straight guy submit
Especially if we have to sneak it around his gf

Sucks man

Could you describe yourself to me anyways?

can you elaborate on that? what thoughts and ideas are exclusive to men, the way you see it?

Literally me are you in California?

I'm 5'8, hairy legs and chest, caramel skin, 155 lbs, 8 inch uncut, wear glasses and cute young looking face but still masculine

No
Other coast unfortunately
As usual

Their thoughts correlate to their behaviours. They are direct and to the point, instead of walking around the point, they are more logical than irrational and emotional, they think about sex all the time.. I could keep going but you get the idea.

What about your ass?
Is it nice and plump?

Maybe IDK u tell me what you think if it's good for you or not

Attached: image-20190527_233249.jpg (2592x1944, 1.23M)

Perfect
Do you actually have a gf or was just going along?

I'd have to see body and face it's hard to tell.

I actually do have one and can't risk any diseases since I never had any. I just got tested last month and hear bareback feels better
I have another image but it's just slightly too big at 2.4 mb

I just want to force a guy to eat my ass

I would... I'd be very tempted to fuck you tho

you've never even seen me
you're probably not wrong though

You're right looks are important. Eating an ass gives me a primal urge to fuck it tho. So I'd loosen you up first with my tongue and make the entry of my dick more enjoyable

well I'm not super interested in bottoming, but I could do it on occasion I suppose

Are you in Canada by chance?

yes actually, but probably not near you. Where are you?

Manitoba? orig

very southern ontario
even if you were in toronto I'd say it'd be a bit far