How many of these are you guilty of using?

How many of these are you guilty of using?

Attached: soyboy sayings.png (960x639, 284K)

>oof
>yikes

I don't care that I say oof, but every time yikes slips out of my mouth I feel as if my soul is shrinking

Attached: n140nsf8up131.jpg (960x960, 96K)

26 of them, originally ofc

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Attached: soy.gif (800x800, 230K)

Just ya'll, but im black and actually live in the south so its not cringe.

>I AM LITERALLY FARDING AND SHIDDING AND CAMEING!!!!!

>:)
Why is this bad? Just because we dont use those here?

i dont use any of that garbage. if i see someone who says yikes or oof i just immediately assume it's a 19 year fat female, or a 14 year old boy.

i just use oof if i wanna be dry

is "oof" really onions? I thought it was a gaming culture thing.

t. 14 year old zoomer retard

It's almost like you're trying to pretend that only basedboys use leftist memes. If this is the case, why haven't you defeated them by now?

Yikes, that's an oof from me. Let's unpack this post...

>oof
Thats the only one, and even I know its a retarded word.

FUCKING GET OFF OF THIS GODDAMN BOARD I WANT TO KILL YOU FOR THAT SHITTY SENTENCE.

Yikes, who hurt you? I'm literally shaking rn

I use :) every once in a while for ebin ironic jokes.
I may have slipped up and used "you do realize" on occasion too, but I like to think that's the least cringe of everything in that image.

Oofposters should be shot tbqh

Yeah I'm sure numales use it in their own context, but y'all is pretty broadly used by a few different demographics. It's a pretty common word.

i use them ironically when im playing obscure mount and blade mp mods with 30 y.o. boomers because the joke is that we're all old faggots pretending to be zoomers

It's from Roblox, so I'm guessing there's a pretty heavy overlap. Like the Nintendo switch memes.

How is (have sex)not on that list?

I mean in Spain they've been saying that for like 50+ years. But they write it "uf"

Did >Have sex really originate from cringe NPC culture? I thought it was an ironic Jow Forums thing from the start.

I WILL FUCK YOU UP, GTFO THIS DAMM BOARD YOU FAGGOT!

Uh, I literally can't even

Losing all faith in humanity

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

none of those because i'm not a faggot
i think anyone who says those should die

Does it count if it's ironic?

I'll use wholesome and toxic, they're good expressions that I don't associate with the rest of the garbage

im guilty of yall, but i never say it irl at least. it just feels better than saying "you all"

>deus vault
>sieg heils
>redpill
>bluepill
>blackpill
>so yboy
>kekistan
>god emperor
>normies
>reee

Don't act like you guys are any better.

Attached: ohnonono.gif (351x398, 113K)

I wish it was only the expressions, robots are more NPCs than normies nowadays

All of them to trigger people most likely.

I say oof when someone throws me something heavy
Besides that I thought pic related was problematic while I jerked off to it

Attached: (C92) [Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] VictimGirls R Chikan Bokumetsu Campaign VictimGirls R Molestation Eradi (1280x1815, 369K)

i tried as hard as i could to work them all into one story. enjoy. its prob shit

listen y'all, just shut up and listen. i just saw this problematic toxic guy spout bigotry to this nice lesbian lady. wow... just wow. im literally shaking right now. he litterally said "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" let that sink in. like, sir, who hurt you? i just wanted to go up to this guy and yell in his face. something like "hey friendo, you do realize that soon trump will be out of ofice, then maybe, just maybe we wont have to deal with shit like you anymore. you should try out this new type of BEER. its called being a decent human being!" and everone would clap and i would even get verified on twitter!!! but right as i was thinking of confronting him, the lady spoke up! i literally cant even handle what she said
"sir, fuck you"
oh boy, oh sweetie, lets unpack this
she said fuck you, ding ding ding! this! so much this! she told that bigot exactly what he is! yaaaaass queen, slayyyyy!!! :) this, folks, is what you should do to these evil toxic right wingers! it was so wholesome! but the man's response made me go oof and yikes out loud, both at the same time!!!
"fags like you are why this country is shit!" oh sweet summer child...
oh hey, its almost as if the bigot is the one making the country shit! people like this make me lose faith in humanity... just wanted to vent about this evil man, thanks for listening, reddit!

Goddamn I want to break your fucking jaw and curbstomp you like the filth you are

Oof me and my daughter enjoy saying it to each other along with yeet

okay, yeet is just fun to say

Yikes sweetie that's not how it works

i dont use any of these even ironically
honestly i find keeping up with this shit to be a difficult enough task on its own

Attached: 1486634712209.png (169x170, 54K)

>You do realize
>It's almost as if

Mostly those. I'm not creative

>How many of these are you guilty of using?
I use "yikes" on rare occasion in a firmly ironic way.

problematic is basically all about giving people the benefit of the doubt

Where people find themselves parroting dog whistles and double-speak but you don't know if they don't know what it means or not. So you test the waters tell that even though the person themselves is not a bigot the words are words often used by bigots to coordinate the fucking over of others.
if they move away, then they probably aren't aware
if they get offended, then they are in fact are aware so there's no need for doubt

It's what happens when living in a world were the right-wing are all about puzzles of one always telling the truth and the other always lying.

so many words to basically say "you're a complete asshole and deserve being alone and miserable, especially since you hate everyone"

used to say "PoC" now i just call them different forms of the word "nigger", bean nigger, sand nigger, money grubbin nigger, etc.

Attached: vargpunch.gif (420x360, 202K)

I was saying oof way before it became a thing on internet, now I'm associated with those faggots

Attached: 1550716486273.gif (400x400, 1.28M)

>intentional slang we use as a joke
>dont act like you guys are any better
Okay user

>oof
>yikes
>maybe just maybe

fucking end me

Attached: 1562665071601.png (480x413, 39K)

>folks
>y'all
>friendo
>oh boy

Attached: trump_boomer.jpg (735x709, 100K)

Why is "oh hey" here?

Attached: 559046C9-9E0A-4621-931B-8C746DA4736F.jpg (540x538, 214K)

> I use oof
oof

Attached: 1345352967685.gif (286x119, 449K)

I know there are right wing autists that take this bait seriously, but those are just trendy words and phrases
don't take this seriously

Attached: 3da.jpg (4152x2248, 1.66M)

I've been using oof and yikes ironically but I'm fast approaching unironical use.

Literally none of them oddly enough

Ironically all of them, unironically none.

I say y'all, but I'm from Texas so I feel like it doesn't really count

None. What do I win?
ORIGINALLO

Attached: 1558986425626.jpg (1200x605, 69K)

I say oof sometimes, but I think i get it from my grandma. I say it almost halfway between oof and woof, just the way she did.

I've used some of these

>Y'all
Because I'm from the southern US. Y'all niggas gay.
>wholesome
It's an adjective. So yes, I would use it to describe something that is wholesome.
>let that sink in
ironically. The average person has 1 breast and 1 testicle. let that sink in
>folks
I'm from the south.
>oof
I played ROBLOX when i was younger. That soundbite has been ingrained into my psyche.

Having a prejudice about the phrases that someone uses instead of evaluating the content of their character and merit of their ideas is exactly what an NPC does.

I only use "wholesome", but sparingly. I'm not really concerned about being a s o y boy, though.

Robots became actual robots.
Not an argument.

>cuck
>tranny
>roastie
>normie
>reeeee
>rape funny
>dead minorities funny

I only use the "who hurt you" paired with "incel" to bait you retards