Zoomers will never experience this

Zoomers will never experience this

Attached: IMG_0007 (1).jpg (4024x3016, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnxZIuYb9WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine not knowing what a thrift store is

Preach! Nothing in life they have to face was this brutal

but i still have my big ass tv and my 64 for my potential son to play

Boomers will never experience this

Attached: 1555586243960.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Galaxy was the last game that I think can create this same feeling

Am zoomer and played this when i was little kid.

BEING A ZOOMER SUCKS!!

Attached: Zoomer_Ragie.png (876x716, 86K)

These video game aesthetics used to make them feel so mysterious like you could find a secret in any corner. Games nowadays have none of that mystery left. What happened?

I experienced this on my DS loser also
>Implying they can't emulate

I broke my copy of the game from this level, even with game genie I was still shit

that game makes me feel like a happy little kid again, but it depresses me because of that, god bless mario galaxy and the shitty console that was the wii

but zoomers did experience that

Attached: !!e!Uplg!2M_$(KGrHqJ,!i!E0EyV9Ej-BNP3gcEQGg___35.jpg (300x261, 26K)

A game that you can play on emulator or CRT TVs that people are giving away for free?

lmao uppity zoomer cunts. at the time mario 64 came out there was no other quite ike it it was fucking awesome and you stupid faggots will never have any idea of how cool it was. FACT. KYYYSSSSSSSSelves

I was playing Sonic 2 when I was a kid on my genesis, I just think it's funny OP doesnt think people can acquire old tech

Playing old games as "retro games" now isn't the same experience as playing them when they were new and cutting-edge.

I never said it was I just thought my comment was funny mate that's all
Though playing retro games now on their home console is still a great experience
Any tips how to clean/fix a NES? Pretty sure the bit that connects to the cartridge is dirty, it only reads games maybe half the time

>Any tips how to clean/fix a NES? Pretty sure the bit that connects to the cartridge is dirty
take it apart and boil the connector. No joke, it's a thing and works like a charm. youtube.com/watch?v=TnxZIuYb9WU

Fuck seriously? I never saw that when I was researching thanks user. Hopefully i dont fuck it up, I have too many good games to play like pic related

Attached: 290022-bible_adventures.jpg (417x465, 29K)

Am I the only 90s kid who doesn't worship the 90s? Born in 1987 here.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (668x960, 144K)

sm64 was trash the same way atari 2600 games were trash, good ideas but in being the first implementations to really make it to market they were still rough around the edges. don't get me wrong sm64 was fun gameplay wise but there's no need for nostalgia goggles. i think the gamecube era is when the 3d platformer concept started to actually mature

yeah but that wasn't what the op said, whether you were there for the initial release isn't relevant here. for example you don't have to be a 60s kid to think the beatles sound nice. like this goes to show how real the boomer thing is because this is *exactly* the type of shit (non-meme) boomers do
>hold up vinyl record
>"heh, bet you wouldn't have a clue what this thing is"

prob cause you were actually old enough to experience the 90s, most "90s kids" i know were barely toddlers by the time it ended