Why don't you just try talking to a girl? it's easy

Why don't you just try talking to a girl? it's easy.

Attached: 1551528903919.jpg (2048x1538, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incels will find thousand excuses not to try then blame the women for it

Attached: 1542258579664.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

>5'8
>115lbs
>baby face
>no interests
>no money
>neet

why would even bother if I'm the lowest of lows? i'm only gonna embarrass myself

Its not easy, what do you talk about

>I'm not going to fail if I don't try

Incle mindset everyone

Attached: most-interesting-man-goldsmith-1504044751.jpg (480x305, 26K)

It is if you just be yourself

tell that to crippled and mentally retarded men, I'm only one step above them, I have no chance

>It is if you just be yourself

Incels are p-zombies, that'e why being themselves doesn't work for them

Attached: 411tOuwcjmL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 16K)

I work at a palce where I literally see thousands of people from all over the world every day, I see paraplegics with gfs, ogre tier ugly guys with gfs, manlets with gfs, guys that look like they just crawled out of the gutter with gfs, fat guys with gfs

there is literally no excuse for incels

Attached: 1562676480470.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

I asked what I should talk about, being myself involves avoiding people entirely so I guess I'll just keep doing that

Exactly. When you just be yourself, girls are lining up for your dick. You just don't see them because they are outside and you stop just being yourself when you look outside

What the hell would I have to talk to them about? I'm not interested in anything they have to say, and vice-versa.

I know for an absolute FACT that lots of girls find your type attractive. Get a job and a decent haircut. Start working out or at least find something semi-interesting to do with your time and go out to bars and nightclubs. Girls in their late teens and early twenties should respond well to your approach. Don't be a defeatest faggot when you got dealt a fairly decent hand

Then being myself won't work will it, so I guess it's completely hopeless

there is a legitimate excuse, it's called a mental illness

these people are normies, it's easy for them to find partners because they socialize, I can't socialize because my brain is wired in a different way

Attached: 151.jpg (491x418, 31K)

I talk to girls regularly, talking does not equal dating

>there is a legitimate excuse, it's called a mental illness

Well then get treatment

You are clearly not happy with the situation you are in so why no try to fix it?

Fucking retard

Attached: Shout-out-Asian-woman-507x300.jpg (507x300, 23K)

It's not if you're not used to it, I was fortunate enough in my past that women approached me but most robots aren't so lucky. But now I'm just so depressed and dead inside to form strong enough emotions to connect with another person. Actually to be honest it's easier for me to talk to girls than other males, it's just when I do they all think I'm in love with them and I can't find myself attracted to somebody who is that narcissistic.

This board is extremely misguided and it doesn't help that it's essentially and echo chamber on par with twitter and most of them are here to simmer in their misery rather than fix it, I should know because I've been a NEET for a long time. But it's more a mentality, a lot of the way I act as well as my interests are robot tier but there is something about me that makes women feel comfortable around me. I lost my virginity in 2004 and came to Jow Forums in late 2005/early 2006 and always felt this place was my natural home, I struggled with relationships and I haven't had sex in 4 years but still this incel epidemic confuses me and though I think sex is overrated I wish I could do more to help.

Fake it till you make it.

>Girl

Sorry user but it seams you're somewaht delusional

I do fine in person but my texting game is shit and I always drop the ball after getting their number. The only times I've had success is on the couple of rare occasions that I've gotten to know a girl well enough through mutual friends and chance encounters that the chemistry is there and she's already comfortable enough for phonecalls by the time we exchange numbers.

i'm an ugly manlet

there's plenty ugly manlets with nice gfs

either because they have money, or the women are virtue signaling.

>either because they have money, or the women are virtue signaling.

You know this exactly how?

Attached: maxresdefault3.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I knew a severely autistic violent guy who had at least 2 gfs. One was a Chinese qt too.

because there wouldn't be any other reason why a woman would be attracted to an inferior male with shitty genetics. It's in our biology

I'm skinny and lack self confidence.

Maybe after I gain some muscles.

I'm a flabby mentally ill loser with no money and had several hot gfs and women enjoy my presence. How do you explain this?

Attached: fef08a4fd6bdb1361b558581a5b88bb4.jpg (428x640, 34K)

anecdotal evidence doesn't count, lad. You just got lucky.

This used to be a place where fellow robots understood each other, then the fucking normalshitfaggots like you started invading with bullshit "advice."
Look, I don't know how I can make you understand how it is. Whether it's general spergism, childhood bullying and trauma, mental illness, physical illness or all of the above, you can't just tell us to "bee urself lololol its easy". It doesn't work like that. We are social cripples. We can answer basic yes/no questions in a factual manner and that's about it. All that social development you underwent during childhood and adolescence, we got none of that. It's not something you can learn from a book when you're 30, you have to learn by experience, trial, error and success *during childhood and adolescence.* You might have a slight chance to be late bloomer in your late teens and early 20's, but beyond that, you're crystallized as a person and fucked if that doesn't fit the mold.
Here's what "being myself" looks like
>spend most of my childhood and critical developmental years in the hospital or fucked up on meds because of chronic illness I was born with
>cancer in my 20's
>general spergism on top of that
>body's too fucked by cancer to lift
>body's too fucked by cancer to work full time hours
>make shit for money
>have to live with parents
>32 khhv fugly manlet
>hobbies include shitposting and vidya because that's about all I can do
But somehow it's my fault that life fucked me.

>How do you explain this?
You talk out of your ass, disgusting normling

>where's the evidence
>here's your evidence bro
>that doesn't count lmao

Attached: a97ead199f32452dfe6c62422c2d5e2e9c4b90ee74f1b7c301ccefdaabb66fb0.png (524x594, 675K)

>your shitpost is considered to be genuine advice
Very nice

I kinda regret entering STEM sometimes. I think it's been a month since I've talked to a woman that wasn't either related to me or in a service position.

what woman would be attracted to an inferior man with shitty genes? this just doesn't make sense

>what woman would be attracted to an inferior man with shitty genes?

because he tried

>Why would a superior scholar like me talk to inferior, boring females?
>tfw no gf

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Because I have a recessed maxilla, OP

LMAO! CHAD doesn't need to approach, he doesn't even know what approaching is, women lust after his cock by just looking at him and approach him on the DAILY!

start with some conversation openers, try to be more original then "hey how are you"; dont be annoying, horny or expect too much; keep your answers interesting but not too arrogant or long, dont let the topic die ... have a backup plan just in case it does, establish some kind of insiders and refer to them. Bonds forming fast af.

Try not to spill any spaghett but if you ever mess up just laugh with her about it so she sees you are self aware.

Keep secrets, makes persons more interestening but always have a good story to share.

Theres so much just try it out!!!!!!!

Theres nothing worse than talking to girls looking at their smiles and pretty faces while knowing none of them like you. It's easier to avoid them to not deal with the pain.

women are sluts who will laugh at me when they here i'm a virgin

Very nice. Let's see Paul Allen's card.

It's not. They think so differently to me that it's impossible to know what they want or to not freak them out or offend them.

lmao where do these try hard motivational posters come from? they all sound like a 55 year old fat middle school guidance counselor

>dude, just instinctually understand how to employ all of the subtle cues of social interaction like facial expression, tone of voice and body language! Being born with mental illness or not learning social interaction in your childhood has nothing to do with it!

Dude if it was that easy I would be drowning in pussy. Girls hate "myself".

Attached: 1525908890083.jpg (800x504, 115K)

but user, those are just those girls slave. they don't fuck them.

from experience.. I was a fat beta when I was young, and all sorts of girls wanted to bf me (tall, good face).. but then I got ripped and then I was chad and all the taken girls wanted to fuck. ALL OF THEM. including relatives, children, old, fat, ugly, gay even.

so i guess get ripped.. but really i guess its more the height, shoulders, and face.. but trust me its a curse since im crazy as fuck and hate females with a burning passion so i end up just abusing them lol.

this is a 15 year old boy writing a fantasy

because i have a lot of acne scars all over my face and cant afford to erase them
nobody says it, but i know people get disgusted by looking at my face. theres no point.

faggot retard lmao

killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~jly

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IZJSJAAM.jpg (1024x700, 184K)

I literally had nine sexual misconduct reports filed against me by the time I graduated, because my university qualified "talking to people who don't want to be talked" under "making unwanted advances," which they also qualified "unwanted advances" under "sexual harassment."

N0t 8n 8rgum6nt

didn't you spam this like 2-3 weeks ago?
we all know you're not gonna do it, fagmachine

They seem bothered when I do so.

Yeah it's easy to talk to a girl but the chances that she will be attracted to you or interested in what you have to say are 1 percent or less.

I'm not hearing anything that disqualifies you. Just don't be a little bitch

I don't think becoming a girl is for more, but for all your girls trapped in male bodies out there I hope you turn out passing and cute!

being a neet alone would be a huge red flag for any woman, you're delusional if you think otherwise

Ironically, the reason I don't talk to girls is because I have enough empathy to know that they would find me creepy and a burden. Better to just jack off to girls on the internet and leave them alone

Where? I rarely leave the house. How am I supposed to meet people?

This
What exactly can I say?
My boring personality and shit interests can't make up for my creepy and grotesque appearance

I managed to talk to a roastie earlier this week and held it together for a few minutes. Turns out that Dogs are really good conversation starter with women and it makes it much easier to start a conversation if you a sperg. She even told me her address and I may have possible been able to get her number had I had my phone (I never do being a friendless loser) but I'm most likely just reading into it far too much and she was just being friendly. She was pretty old anyway (40+) and I believe she's married too but I would definitely have had a ride should the opportunity arisen.

no interest
incel
mgtow
poor
mentally ill
short
average joe look.

nuff said. better enjoy the freedom I guess.

lmfaooo bro either you're super ugly or you said some sus ass shit. wtf you even said!?

>draw the rest of the fucking owl: the post

that shit is HARD