Settle for fat?

Why not just settle for a fat girlfriend, anons?

Attached: 1553021096224.jpg (1536x2048, 639K)

Dating a fat fembot would be my dream but I don't have the dick size for it

Because I already have, dear user

We've been over this, girls arent interested in me

because men are willing to settle for literally everything which is born female and is expressing interest in them
the women are the one who dont want to settle
thats the reason we are lonely and here you fogskull

The Jew reclassified this as ''thicc'', remember? For one purpose or another...

Either way, no fat chicks.

Attached: 1544960274619.jpg (1010x700, 156K)

Well if the fat girl looks like your pic then I would settle in a heart beat. But the vast majority of fat girls are disgusting. Whats the point of fucking an actual ham planet? Thats just horrible.

You never fucked a fatty, did you?

I actually did fuck a fat girl when I was 18. And she was just at the higher end of chubby too, not like morbidly obese. She stayed at my house for 2 days and we had sex like 6 times. I didnt cum once but she did every time, allegedly. I liked her huge tits but that was it. She wasnt hot enough to get me off, and she was too aggressive. She looked a lot like pic related.

Attached: 171B604F-864A-4E8D-B120-2C791FB0E479.jpg (720x960, 50K)

This. The squishiness is better than the boney asses. Much more fun to pound.

>settle

oh OP

my oneitis in college was tastefully thicc

i miss her

Nothing wrong with these as long as the faces are ok...
Also:
>implying I can get even this level of pussy without paying for it

I'm scared to talk to any girl with any body type.

They only want black men. According to their dating profiles anyway.

>that
>settling
oh user i would date a skinny girl and go broke feeding her garbage if it meant i could date a girl who looks like that

in what fucking world is that fat
overweight maybe, but fat? hell no

Attached: 1423476707318.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

>calling that fat
Nice gaslighting

Well there are a lot of positions that will make a fat girl look very unflattering. A true THICC goddess looks amazing at every angle. But I agree with you on OPs pic, shes hardly fat, if she had a cute face she would be a solid 8 or 9.

wrong, all of you have it so much easier than ugly fat girls.

>in what fucking world is that fat
The real world, you obese nigger.

The girl in the OP is significantly overweight.

You can't tell that by looking, tardo. You don't know her height and weight.

>You can't tell that by looking, tardo.
I can, you can't because you're a retard.

I thought I had...but then she cheated on me...even fat girls can't be trusted

Why wont a fat chick settle for me?

No one payed attention to me when I was fat, why should I pay attention to them while they are?

Looking at my body shape tells you a lot more about my fat levels than BMI. I weight 75 kg (165 lb) and am 180 cm (5'10), yet I have lots of fat in my tummy.

I wouldn't be able to love her fully

Everyone take notes. OP knows what is what. You should totally not strive for what you want. Instead you should take all that effort you put into bettering yourself and overcoming your anxieties, and give it to a gorgeous blob whose only job was to not gorge herself and bravely failed even at that. Women with self-respect and discipline are for chumps. Real "high test" men only go after women who will neglect themselves, their husbands, their home and will pass such habits on to their children.
I dare you to look at pic related and tell me the husband isn't living the dream.

Attached: 1555655838080-413083579.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

I was briefly involved with a beautiful, tastefully chubby girl.
It was awesome and given the chance I would be rather more than a little inclined towards pursuing such an arrangement in the future with a woman of similar proportions.

Because a fat girlfriend won't run a 5k with me every morning like I've pushed myself to be able to do. All I want out out of a relationship is just someone to do things with because I am horrifically alone.

What about a fat girlfriend who you help to become a thin girlfriend by encouraging her to run and workout and so forth?
She's your chubby canvas and you are the artist.

You can Iead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

For someone like in your pic? Yeah.
But for fat people in general. Absolutely not. Being fat is pretty much the worst thing one can be.

Oh fuck that's such a sexy body. I love thicc/overweight girls, they are so much hotter than skellies and I always find they make better gfs or friends to hang out with. Luckily for me I get to oggle these kinds of girls alot due to the presence of lots of fat British slags where I am.

That's a shame. Chunky girls need chunky dicks afterall. You probably could never satisfy a real woman.

>Why not just settle for a fat girlfriend, anons?
Because I have absolutely no attraction to them. You might as well ask why I don't settle for a man, or a dog, or a chair.

Thousands of years of evolution programmed me to be attracted to healthy fertile young women. It's actually a genuine mystery to me how so many men apparently are attracted to fatties. They must be so incredibly horny, like the guys willing to fuck hoovers.

Attached: 1237246142911.jpg (724x929, 80K)

I got a fat girl while I was fat myself.
We both lost a lot of weight. I stayed okay-ish while she got hot. Turned out great in the end

Christ, Raimi. What were you thinking when you made Spiderman wear THAT?

so many women nowadays stride for very slim bodies and its a shame because I & many others am really into defined curves and somewhat overweight women

I got one from r9k. She's has a ridiculous pear body with wide hips and a really nice ass.

Those are quite hot, I wouldn't mind doing them, but I'd be scared to date them bc they could easily keep gaining weight and turn into a disgusting hamplanet

Attached: fat.jpg (1920x1080, 707K)

fat gfs are hit and miss, you can either get a MOMMY (25% of the time) or a slob (75% of the time)

Attached: 1513232260844.jpg (1834x2445, 1.77M)

No filth accumulating, he has to work to get dirty dishes in the frame, and most of the mess is just laundry on the floor... right next to the laundry room. What a dick.