If you didnt join a sports team in high school you wasted your time there

If you didnt join a sports team in high school you wasted your time there.

Attached: 5831D966-2A8B-4256-83B5-D1F03D28812B.jpg (3040x2020, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

contracostachristianschools.org/
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Played college ball you know, could of gone pro if I hadn't of joined the navy

My high school sports photographer was a perv. A couple years ago I checked out my old school's website. The madman actually posts blatant ass shots of girls in volleyball shorts on the front page.

>no school sports culture in my cunt and no school clubs or societies
>sport only happened in PE and outside of schools
What did we miss out on, America-san?

>Only 3 of them pass
In my days pretty much only Stacies were in the team

post link to school website

I was gonna join track and field but then the coach for it was a jackass to my friends so I decided against it. He tried to recruit me for shotput

my clownworld lefty school had 3 sports:
>basketball team that always lost and was a complete joke to everyone not in it
>juggling
>yoga
wtf was I supposed to do

Attached: 1562070506382.png (602x896, 633K)

now that i think about it all my hs friends were from track. i likely would have been friendless in hs without track.

You're not crazy, you're batshit insane!

I did, basketball and rifle team, almost joined track as a sprinter as well. Didnt exactly change much but the free target practice was nice.
Not a damn thing.

I was too fat to play sports back then

I still am

Making the mother of all omelettes here, Jack. Can't fret over every egg.

I played volleyball. It didn't make me popular.

I did a few sports. It was a lot of fun and I made some friends this way

We only had a football team and nothing else. I tried out but I didn't make the team.

Attached: 1549135887883.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Oh fuck, that's the high-school I went to, what year user?

I hated sports. Still do. Nothing but an outlet for pent up energy to keep people distracted and sated from real conflict.

I did waste my time there. On purpose too. I hated that place. College is better in that you're not forced into being there.

This is a real life virgin here making comments like this folks, check it out. With the exception of one of them maybe I would fuck that whole team, it is actually a prettt good looking group

I did, all 4 years and even captain. No one cares about swim team

no one gave a shit about sports in my high school. the only people who went to any of the games were the parents of the players, absolutely no one else gave one flying shit about them. i dont know where the hell these schools are that are so obsessed with that whole school spirit+sports crap, must be some midwest or southern thing.

First string wide receiver freshman year of high school 2012.
I was really good, but quit before sophomore year because I didn't have nearly enough dedication to the sport as I should have and I was a social retard so it didn't help me get laid.

Attached: forreal.jpg (206x104, 5K)

>reddit fag has to white knight for girls that don't even know they're being talked about
Pathetic.

>contracostachristianschools.org/

>parents made me do band
>took up all of my time
>had no fun
>lost touch with all of my old friends because it took up my life

Why do you act like that's a bad thing?

i played a lot of sports and regret it. I wish I would of passed the GED at 12 years old and spend the next 6 years NEETing

in my elementary years i played basketball, soccer, and track. Except for the high jump I sucked at all of it. I sucked major ass. I wasted my time playing sports.. oh god its so cringe i cant talk about it anymore.

My God americans are so fat. Not one single skinny girl.
Anyway, I wasted a lot fo time in video games and masturbation. But in the end I gave my best.

I had asthma and flat feet. I would not be fit enough for any sports

OP here, killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~ilym

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IZJSJAAM.jpg (1024x700, 184K)

this fucking spam. wat the actual fuck
this isnt a fucking game faggot

fuck sports. sports are for the plebian normie class to exercise their tribalist instincts over things that don't really matter.

i was forced into a few sports, family was trying to make me normie. Didin't think i knew what i wanted. didnt listen to me. Had a horrible time. Everyone was acting like i wanted to do it and thought i was going to go on to be an hs/collage player. It was so mortifying and insulting.

>>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
literally gagged.. Also thats a nice ass gun.

I joined crew. made some friends. stayed fat. never did anything impressive. coaches never cared about me. probably knew I was a lost cause.

never joined any high school teams but i played basketball and footbal with my church. fucking fun times. i was always tall but fat and wasnt atheletic but i was able to get rebounds and that was enough to put me in for a few mins each game. i miss the camraderie and we actualy got second place in a 32 church wide tourney our senior year

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

another self sacrifice for the all mighty spaghetti

There's like one attractive women in that bunch. Why are wh*te women such dogs?