What do you want more than anything, user?

What do you want more than anything, user?

Attached: 1523970083277.gif (300x456, 267K)

trillions of dollars

move to the us, create a start up, marry, have 2-3 children, sell company, spend all day spending money

Why would you want to move to the US? There's like 7 better countries. Heck, even Canada isn't as culturally fucked just yet.

Confidence in myself

I want to cum inside rainbowdash in the most original way possible.

currently this

Attached: Img123055_dec_rush_090.jpg (512x768, 84K)

Be free from pain

Attached: tumblr_m7fb5wabNd1qhttpto2_1280.jpg (920x1400, 300K)

a fucking girl to cuddle

find a loyal woman who is able to give me love, who i can hug and procreate with after marriage

too bad loyal women are really fucking sparse nowadays

either that or just cause a worldwide nuclear wipeout

A qt black girl(male)

Trying to find a sissy like Bailey Jay on Grindr I want to suck her cock and make her drink my cum

you've really got a hold on me

Attached: Img123051_dec_rush_077.jpg (512x768, 82K)

guns, cool tecnology first and cheap, already high level of english, like the culture. not all the us tho, i'd only really enjoy texas and 3-4 southern other states, california can go fucking die imo, canada is lead by a fucking cuck and they still not only pay tribute to a monarch, but a queen, other countries i'd like to live in: swiss, austria and japan

this, anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness is full of shit
I'd rather be filthy rich and miserable than broke and miserable

A gf (male) to cuddle :(

Ah, you're dumb. Fair play lad, hope you make it to Texas one day.

you really are a fucking moron huh? how much time have you spent in the states?

i really cant see how you can be rich and miserable, maybe for people who have known wealth their entire life but for someone who hasnt they have a very long list of things they want to try and experience for decades

the death of every frogshitter

you would be over it in 2 weeks

you wont mind when i give it all to you then

I've wanted to be a wolfdog ever since I was a small child and it has never let up, help me

Attached: 332337_1.jpg (630x630, 28K)

To have no mental defects and just be normie.

Mental stability. A nice, quiet place on some land to live in. That's about it, really.

Attached: 1547456860489.png (864x752, 131K)

Ceasar is always looking for more people in the arena

Attached: KoprK9Bh[1].jpg (1024x749, 116K)

0, but looks cool

>texas
looks cool
>california can go fucking die
yeah I am gonna say you are a special kind of stupid

Hes right though, who the fuck would want to live in California
Literally a commie shithole full of homeless people and stupid spics

t. someone who has never and will never live in california

can't afford it huh? You aren't the only one don't worry, save the salt though

I just want to be happy.
>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

all I want is this. have you seen it?

Attached: Img123050_dec_rush_084.jpg (512x768, 62K)

This user knows the original truth

To be washed clean of my sins

Attached: 1562712573389.jpg (900x696, 156K)

i'd want my waifu to be real,so i could give her all my love

Attached: 1531606026251.jpg (213x255, 8K)

California has one of the highest costs of living, lowest quality of life, third lowest IQ, and one of the highest crime rates per capita in the country. It's a garbage state full of garbage people.

It's 19th in quality of life apparently.

there's no guarantee she'd love you though if that happened

i am aware of that,but i'd still try

The truth is: I don't fucking know.
Sometimes I like to imagine myself with a cute girl, reliving that teenage love about a decade too late. Or think of having a loving family to care for. I dream of being successful at something or maybe find a small amount of (e-)fame.
Then I realize, I'd probably be unhappy in any of these situations too. I just have an idealized version of what a future could look like without realizing all the negative. I only ever fall in love with my idealized version of a girl (the platonic ideal of a gf, if you will) and never any actual existing human being - in fact, I am probably incapable of showing somebody like that the love they deserve. I'd like success but couldn't stand the backbiting, criticism, etc. that comes with it.
I want everything and nothing. Maybe I just want it all to end.

I doubt any of you would actually give up everything you have for your wish...fucking pussies

To be able to eat little debbie cakes without negative health effects such as rotten teeth, microbiome problems, bloat, diarrhea, insulin resistance, artery clogging, and brain fog

Superpowers, if I can be original

Why does this swimming pool have a bookshelf in the same room? Those books will start getting moldy and wrinkly with all that moisture in the air...

A girl who returns my love. I want to be able to talk to her about all my interests and listen to her talk about hers. I want to be able to watch random stuff on youtube with her and laugh with her.

Incredible discipline so i can force myself to accomplish things like learning to draw,cooking,exercising, and talking to people

i'd like to be more accurate and articulate with my words, i often find myself stressing to the point of screeching or punching my head over trivial matters such as using the same word too often in a piece of writing, etc.
i'd also like my shirts i ordered to arrive >:0

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (553x416, 39K)

i would like to kill a lot of people

not defending america as i'd like to retain some amount of dignity as a britbong
but where were those statistics plucked from user

Attached: n_n.png (588x598, 404K)

Stop being so fucking skinny, i try and try, yet im still too fucking skinny why is so fucking difficult