I'm a fat and ugly female. Why am I still alive? I can't even go out out of the house because of it...

I'm a fat and ugly female. Why am I still alive? I can't even go out out of the house because of it. I'm too scared of people's judgment. My life is a prison. Just convince me to kill myself already anons, I'm done. I don't do anything all day. I have no friends.

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok. Kill yourself fatty.

Just fast till your not fat and but on makeup until youre not ugly, also learn to utilise angles

Can I fuck the body?

>Why am I still alive?

Dogs need human pussy too and fate has chosen you

Attached: 64ee04d2636063265c043ffc9b08d141.png (1000x850, 1.19M)

If you don't like being fat have you tried losing weight? Plus as a female you can never be that ugly that guys wouldn't be interested in you

Would you ever consider becoming the pet of a rich lesbian?

Fucking go to a gym you whale. Nobody is gomma judge you there. I know a lot of chicks that I am friends with who have a shithole of a face but still get a lot of dick bc they have a banging body. I personally wouldn't touch them but I am an incel so. Just join a gym and start eating healthier. It should work.

Why would a rich lesbian want a hamplanet subhuman as a pet when they could buy off some 10/10 qt instead?

I tried and I succeeded. Now my depression and isolation is so bad that I'm finding it really hard. I'm trying for months but I always end up binging because I'm really depressed and I don't do anything all day

I study sports sciences. Do you want me to set you up with a training and dieting plan?

Post body. Also find some hobbies, a job or something.

TITS
OR
GTFO
YOU FAT FUCKING ROAST

Well if you don't do anything all day why not start exercising again? That will give you a goal to work towards, and will help to fill your time. I know it's easy for me to sit here and say that but if you do nothing then you'll just stay the exact way you are right now and from the sound of it that sucks.

What do you mean with pet?

I will be your boyfriend and love and support you for the rest of your life

>literally hundreds of millions of "fat and ugly" females getting married, having kids, being sluts
>literally zero fat and ugly chads
really makes you go hmmm

Why are you an incel? It seems like you could get laid if you wanted

Just find some desperate beta faggot you dumb bitch. Also I'd have sex with you if you put a bag on your head.

Fat and ugly man fuck have kids and get married too what are you saying? Not all women are Stacies and not all men are Chads

killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~xl

Attached: IMG_34949259_3727272019.jpg (168x299, 8K)

Fuck you and kill yourself at the first opportunity

In a similar situation but not femanon. Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because of family and 1 friend. Find yourself a friend so that you're more trapped, at which point you might find motivation to change things

Hasn't worked for me yet.. but fuck it might as well try rather than kys

Bc I couldn't. I'm ugly as hell and insecure af but those are my problems. My offer still stands chippy I can set up a diet and exercising plan for you? If you want. If you wanna keep being depressed and fat more power to you.

Are you rarted my G? Just get the fuck away from them and live your life

Sure. Last time I lost weight just by calorie counting. Usually I exercise with fitnessblender's videos when I want to. I also really like running, I did C25K 2 times these past 2 years but I can't right now because agoraphobia.

Do you take an medication or see a therapist or anything like that?

Yeah shoot me your discord or Line or whatever so I can text it to you.

The solution is simple. You just have to gather your willpower to realize it.

Attached: 1522060080039.png (235x208, 99K)

I used to.
My discord is //#8082

Friend request was sent. I'm #6291

Lipo costs around 6 grand tops in the US.

Save up 6 grand.

If you're really ugly in the face you can fix that too.

Just learn how to make some cash.

we can lose weight together

not OP but I'd be Nats Gettys pet desu

Work out nigga. Besides, you have it easy. The stereotypical attractive female of today isn't as skinny as the one from the 2000s, so you won't need to shed nearly as much weight.

Sure user I feel really alone in this. What's your discord.

Its actually really difficult and this might be because I havent done it much but it's alot of work and takes quite abit like 20 minutes minimum its really more abt how that connects you to the person youre fuckin if you wanna get a good nut in just beat it

My oneitis is fat. Not all robots like bimbos.

It's all about confidence. You've got to be fat, sassy, empowered and proud. Then everyone will definitely like you.

Attached: 1534463003488.jpg (877x1053, 140K)

Damn, I can't find a way around the phone verification sorry. How much do you have to lose, though?

Hi OP. I know sometimes it's really hard to have even a drop of confidence in yourself when you're feeling pretty bad, but don't despair. We are women so we will always be desired until we get to maybe age 35. You have to let these negative thoughts stop holding you back from living and causing you to hide from everyone.
How big are you? Men like curvy women. I wish I was more curvy. If you're that big you can try to cut out a meal a day and see how you do but sometimes even with the weight gone the self hatred remains. Focus on the things you like about yourself, that helps sometimes. I promise it gets better. Your mood will improve with time. Take care of yourself and try not to think about what society thinks. You're going to be just fine. Also try out some hobbies! Do you like to cook? Grow some plants, play a game. Being ugly isn't the end of the world anyway.

And I am skinny and ugly, not naturally skinny but anorexic and bulimic. You should be on my 600 pound life. Are you around that weight?

If you're a female all you have to do is not be fat.
You failed.

I bet most of your ugliness comes from your fat. Hit the gym, fatty.

>sassy, superiority complex.
Don't know why anyone would like someone like that.