>Big piece of shit
>Tell her because lying wouldn't be fair
>She is understandably hurt and has a breakdown
>We early on make a pact to fix our relationship and
>Will never hurt her again
>She is still grieving
>I feel she's getting worse
>Also she is mentally ill
>Want to do anything I can to release her from the pain, even if it means leaving
>If I leave she will destroy herself
>Staying only makes her recount the situation which deteriorates her mental health and she still berates me for it
>Feel like we're both trapped

What do?

Attached: 1560364668409.jpg (1333x2000, 531K)

Leave her, it's the best thing for both of you. Your relationship can't be mended given her state. I was in a relationship with a girl that was fucking nuts and I refused to leave out of fear of hurting her. I dragged out the process for years for that reason, and it was a terrible idea. Our relationship was a constant destructive black hole on both of our lives. It's not until it ended did I realize how hopeless and fucked up that everything was.

I stayed with my gf, it got better, but then she left me after 2 years.

It really is so awful seeing your own action completely disintegrate somebody's identity that they based off what they thought your relationship was to them.

I try to call her but she has me blocked

Op Ive been tortured for the past month and this is the only place I can talk about it, was gonna make my own thread for this but I will post it here
>be me
>gf cheated on me with a friend at school, texted him constantly
>I asked if there was anything between them she lied and said there wasnt
>gf confesses to me a month later that she fucked him two times in a week and says she wants to kill herself
>I break down, tell her I shes too immature for a real relationship
>she says she loves me, I hold back my tears enough to say I hate you
>gf says she cant handle it anymore and runs out of the room sobbing
>I decide its time to leave so I go to walk out the front door
>gf stops me at her car begging me to not leave her, says she cant live without me
>I cave and want to stop making a scene in front of her neighbors
>we drive to my apartment to talk about it more
cont

justt bee yourselff

she's probably gonna suck a ton of other dudes' cocks just to spite you, if she hasn't already, topjej
fuck off with your gay "problems" and fat gf, you normalfaggot

>gf
>Wat do guise
Thought this was r9k not advice but Okies

>get to my apartment, everything was dark
>I tell her to go into my room, shes quiet, but then goes into my room
>I told her to take her clothes off, she obeyed
oh yeah I forgot to mention that she kept telling me to hit her when I was breaking down in her room earlier. Shes cut herself before and likes pain or something. I kept telling her that I wasnt going to hit her but she kept begging me to do something. Anyway
>I ask her if I can get even by fucking her, she says yes
>she lays down on my bed, I grab her ass and spank her as hard as I can
>then I pulled her hair up and asked her Do you love me?
>she gurgled y-yes
>then I spanked her harder and asked the same question
>I repeated this process till she was loudly saying I love you
>then I told her to put her head down
>grabbed my cock and pushed it into her
>shes usually sensitive, so she whimpered
>I started hitting her from behind, grabbing her ass and pounding it onto my dick
>then I rolled her over and started to push back into her
>she holds me and I stop for a second
>we both break down again
>we talk more about everything, try to process what we had just gone through
>then I ask her if she would like to try that again, this time I push into her slowly and her eyes roll back
> we fucked like rabbits then fell asleep on each other
Cont

Wish her well and leave

>I ask her if I can get even by fucking her
Haha nigger what?

>we spent the next day together
>feels normal, Im more quiet than usual
>mid day I feel just dread wash over me, tell her Im not doing so good
>she gets really sad, we drive back to my apartment to talk about it more
>I got more details about everything that happened. She hung out with this guy twice and each time she fucked him. It killed me, she said she felt horrible about it and I asked her why she would do it again if she did. She told me that she couldnt say no to him or something, and that she thought I wouldnt find out
>I get more and more depressed, figure out what week it happened in. Realize that she told me she loved me and wanted to marry me the same week she cheated on me
>weeks later Im still depressed, found out that she still texts the other guy regularly. I got mad about it but she told me to be mad at her and not him. I said that scumbag knew she was dating me and still did that. She started crying nonstop
>I went through a wave of emotions every day, had a hard time at work keeping a good attitude up
>have terrible thoughts of dragging this guy out to the desert and killing him
>gf tells me she still plans to kill her self eventually even though I stayed with her and wanted to commit to her
I feel like shit, I just lay in bed all day and fight off migraines. I really dont know what to do anymore. My life is fucked

She was begging me to do something and I didnt want to beat her like she was telling me, if anything it was to keep her from freaking out more

Sacrifice her and bang her bloated rotten corpse

She is probably cheating on you anyway, bit the biggest deal.
If you bring up "I don't know why it's such a big deal, I know you were doing it too" there's a decent chance she'll confess.

if you read this, leave that situation. she probably won't kill herself but it's not your responsibility anymore. cut contact with both of them, be strong and focus on yourself.

Your fault was making your woman the source of your happiness. Women are unreliable, fickle creatures. By all means, enjoy their company, but never place your happiness outside of yourself. Never place your fulfillment outside of yourself. By all means, sex them, love them even, but never depend on them. They are weak, therefore you must be strong.
If you become emotionally self-reliant, you will discover that women find you irresistible. They are drawn towards men that they cannot manipulate. She will cry and scream and trash around like a child having a tantrum, and you will be rock solid, the oak that weathers her storm. And when her storm has subsided and her inner conflict has exhausted itself, and realizes that you never moved an inch while she roared everywhere, she will praise you and worship you for being mature, reliable and safe.

There are two ways to do this. You can either surpress any emotions, which will make you unable to connect with her emotionally. She will feel this absence and will long to connect with other men emotionally.
Or you can learn how to allow your own emotions to move freely within you, accepting their presence without acting out on them. When you no longer resist your own emotions, not even the uncomfortable ones, you will no longer resist hers. And then you will be able to love her unconditionally, and she will forever hold on to you.
t. a very conscious and redpilled lover

You're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve her, don't do her a favor by staying bc you're not, you're just trying to soothe your own conscience.

You knew who she was before you cheated on her, if she's taking it badly you knew she probably would yet you still told her to qwell your own actions. You're a scumbag, kill yourself, leave her, you do not deserve her and definitely shouldn't be fucking her. Nothing but more pain is going to come from this. You messed up.

>definitely shouldn't be fucking her.

Kill yourself, Incel. That pussy is mine until things are ended.

Your a pussy and you're only staying as a guise of "fixing" her. We both know you'd leave if she was fine with it. Leave scumbag. If you don't love her enough to deal with her being mad at you just go. The only thing you can do now is let her fuck someone else and stay with her through it. It's the only way to zero it to any extent.

>>Cheat on GF

kys

You're a bigger faggot than I originally thought even. I've had way more sex than you, you're just a genuinely bad person. You should never had told her. You obviously like making her miserable if you won't let her do the same thing YOU DID.

Stop destroying a fragile girl just to inflate your own ego. I know your type. You secretly love seeing her cry over you, makes you feel big. Well you're not.

OP is continuously a faggot.

>t.mad Incel

Stay mad

You asked for advice and called me an incel. I know what I'm talking about, but yeah ignore it because you could never stomach her doing what you did to her, to you.

Great comeback. Super original. Except I'm mad because you're a piece of shit flaunting you treating a girl like shit on a board where you do not belong. I don't either. But I'm not dumb enough to ask for advice on a largely sexless board, and then ignore the one person who knows what they're talking about. You're a fucking idiot. You're just mad because you know I'm absolutely right about all of it. You are a faggot scumbag piece of shit, and I wish you would get turned into dogfood. I know you'll never do the work necessary to fix it, misstated on your typing. You're an uncreative loser with a double standard, who also thinks you own her puss....DESPITE the fact you're the one who made her suicidal.