Roboter thread

I've seen a curious amount of germans on here recently. So, Anons,
>where are you located?
>what's bugging you?
>what are you planning to do in the holidays if you already have them (if you still go to school)?
>any luck with the opposite sex lately?

Anybody wanting to learn german also welcome

Attached: 2880px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (2880x1728, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guten abend,

>where are you located?
not gonna tell

>what's bugging you?
retarded zoomers

>what are you planning to do in the holidays if you already have them (if you still go to school)?
work, I dont have holidays

only with chinese girls

You don't have to be exact. But what do you work as? And why are zoomers getting on your nerves lol

>only with chinese girls
You have to go back

>where are you located?
Thuringia
>what's bugging you?
My Ausbildung is godawful and I hate it, but the pay is decent and after dropping out of college I don't want to quit out of something again
Probably just drink and play vidya
Stopped trying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>where are you located?
In the south
>what's bugging you?
time flying by and normies like >what are you planning to do in the holidays if you already have them (if you still go to school)?
Sit in my room like always
Never had luck with them

Attached: 1531370987382.jpg (969x1162, 304K)

Im a cop
we have to drive out almost every day because some zoomers are overdosing on drugs they dont know how to use

just yesterday we were called because a girl was having an "epileptic seizure"
turns out she and her friend took to much valium or some shit
why the fuck is every zoomer on some meds?

What are you doing that Ausbildung for?
>Probably just drink and play vidya
Sehr ungesund user. Thueringen has some extremely nice wilderness, take a walk from time to time. It's really relaxing.

kein mitleid fur die mehrheit

Nabend

>located
in our glorious capital Germania
...just kidding, in the drug infested cesspool we call our capital

>bugging
been procrastinating my Masters thesis and I only have like one month left. Im at 0 pages rn. fml

>holidays
which holidays lol

>opposite sex
kinda

How's being a cop otherwise? I've thought about doing that.
>Why's every Zoomer on some meds?
Lots of social pressure and shitty school system that doesn't give a fuck about us and buries us in stupid work that doesn't leave any time to socialize or have any real interests

here in Berlin we have 12 years olds OD'ing on cocaine right now kek
zoomers weeding themselves out

Kaufmann. I literally couldn't think of anything else, because the things I wanted to seemed to be a pretty shit job in reality.

And yeah, Thuringia is pretty great for that. I still have that ticket from college that let's me take all trains here for free and it's fucking great. Every morning I wake up before work I'm tempted to just get on a train and fuck off into some remote forest and village for a while.

Well, what were you originally interested in? Kaufmann is like the vanilla of Ausbildungen. I don't think I could waste my life away behind some desk.
>I'm tempted to just get on a train and fuck off into some remote forest and village for a while
Do you have Sommerferien? Because you could just do that if you do. Get a one man tent, some good boots and enough food to last you and take a hike into the woods and stay however long you like.

Not that different in Plattenbauviertel everywhere, desu, just replace cocaine with meth or just alcohol

whats your thesis in ?

being a cop is okay if youre fine with the shitty working hours, having cool colleagues helps.
just be prepared that your friends might distance themselves from you

>Lots of social pressure and shitty school system that doesn't give a fuck about us and buries us in stupid work that doesn't leave any time to socialize or have any real interests
I was born 1996 and we were going through the same shit, like everybody else
I think that zoomers are just too lazy to overcome any of lifes obstacles so they just give up
my zoomer brother is exactly that way

I dont know why anybody would want to live there

Try Grindr I've been getting good luck there

Pathetic all of these German virgins while all those Africans and muslims fuck your women lmao, your going to resort to being a homosexual Germany has the highest amount of fags in all EU per population

I thought about working as a Krankenpfleger or some other kind medically related job. I love taking care of people and it always seemed like a very fulfilling job, but the pay and working conditions are so shit that it turned me off from that. I mainly went into this Ausbildung because off pressure from home and because I really, really needed some kind of Ausbildung.
>Do you have Sommerferien? Because you could just do that if you do. Get a one man tent, some good boots and enough food to last you and take a hike into the woods and stay however long you like.
Pretty based idea

>be German
>get cucked by Mohammed
>end up sucking dick

Ireland here I'm robot by all means even a NEET and I still lost my virginity, what's wrong with you all?

>I'm robot
>lost my virginity
Congrats, you're not a robot

polsci

it used to be so much better, back when it was affordable and not flooded with hipster foreigners like Schwaben and britbongs

Why is there so many fags in Germany? Actual question I'm from the UK we have them too but Germany has way more. Germany is like the San Francisco of countries for gays.

>where are you located?
NRW
>what's bugging you?
There's nothing I enjoy anymore. All I do is sit in front of the computer all day refreshing Jow Forums and youtube. I watch random videos to distract myself from meaninglessness of life.
NEET. But they want me to work towards getting into an Ausbildung next year. I might also apply for a part time job so I can pay for the apartment that I'm about to move into. I'm still very sceptical about getting my first job but I would love to earn my own money.
I pretty much never leave the house so no.

Attached: TrumanShow05.jpg (740x417, 72K)

uff habibi mach nich diese

> too lazy to overcome any of lifes obstacles so they just give up
Oh it's a good dose of that too. Can you really blame us tho? Most of us have been brought up with everything taken care of. Even in school most of us got Nachhilfe and other shit when we struggled. There just aren't any consequences for any wrongdoing anymore. It's really hard to face your own inadequacies when you are told that you are perfect all the time and everything in your life seems to indicate that, until you suddenly hit the higher grades and things just don't fly to you anymore.
Something tells me that is the same person.

>Why is there so many fags in Germany?
Germanon here. Can't confirm.

If you guys have Grindr in Germany I would suggest trying tht I don't know if you do though

Ayy, a fellow NRW bruder. It's great that you are taking steps to get out of your hole. As for not enjoying anything anymore, could you have depression? That's a pretty common symptom

I was curious why there are so many gays there

Can't tell you. Have never even seen a gay and I live in a pretty degenerate area

>tfw no German sissyboi bottom to creampie

they flock to the big cities and are very visible in certain areas there, but that's about it

Ok fair enough robro

Yes I do have depression. And I've known about it for over year. I am getting outside help now though so I would say I'm moving in the right direction.

Great to hear (the getting help part lol)! Hope you will be doing better soon

why did you study polsci? Any job prospects with this?

Is it as leftist as I think it is? muenklerwatch etc

>Lots of social pressure and shitty school system that doesn't give a fuck about us and buries us in stupid work that doesn't leave any time to socialize or have any real interests
Just do your Abitur in Berlin lmao

Can you teach me some German add me on discord if you have it @ AusMerc#1128, Danke.

Attached: 1501817693537.jpg (800x640, 141K)

Sure, friend request sent

>German mentality
ARBEIT, ARBEIT, just like WC3 peons they will slave their guilt ridden existance away for their jewish overlords.
>tfw you live and slave in this multicultural Bahnhofsklatscher hellhole

didnt know what to do after my Abi so I just enrolled there. Im hoping to find a comfy hoeherer dienst job in the administration desu

>leftist
I did my bachelor in a small conservative town in the south and it was very apolitial and statistical, lots of math and administration
Then I moved to Berlin for my masters and its fucking horrible. it fulfils every sjw cliche and worse. its not even the fun kind of leftist like marxists or stalinists, its literally only genderqueer guttertrash.
dont come here.

Roboter mit senf?

I am a physicist and had a research stay there for four weeks. Berlin can be summarized by all the drugged up/fucked up people you see in broad daylight which never happens here in Munich. Would never work there.

Really, is it like those youtube video sjws? Ive never actually seen anyone in real life and kinda hoped that it is just america.

Good luck with the jobhunt, can be tough without connections.

Imagine all of that, but actually being born in Berlin and slowly watching your parents' and family's rents get higher and higher, until they can barely pay it anymore, all the while the city becomes more and more unliveable thanks to a laughably incompetent political elite. Meanwhile all these moronic yuppie fuckers who further shit this city up with their pseudo-intellectual hippy bullshit have the gall to celebrate Berlin as some kind of obscure, """urban""" paradise that is untouched by evil capitalists.
Berlin isn't a city, it's a playground for drug tourists, arab family clans and immoral real estate moguls

dit is Berlin, wa :DDDD

Munich is the other extreme, wouldnt want to live there either. I like the laidback attitude here, but the degeneracy that people are not even ashamed to display anymore is absolutely disgusting.

I never watched any sjw youtube so i dont know what thats like but yes. its every bit like american college campuses, all the retarded shit ideas get flooded directly onto us.
just last week we had a discussion in class about how to properly include intersex migrants when talking about refugees, and how you should use the gendersternchen behind male* so as to not discriminate.
yup, thats what some of our classes are preoccupied with

very true. it feels like some post apocalyptic wasteland where there are not no rules and the powerful factions can do whatever they want

also >without connections
yeah being a robot i obv dont have any so lets see where i end up. maybe driving taxis for arafat

>berlin
>facing eviction soon. don't want to move back in with my mom but don't know what to do. considering just whoring myself out as a last resort.
>it's all the same for a neet.
>he hates me because i got too clingy

>would you happen to be a female?

Hallo, schwuchteln
>where are you located?
At my house.
>what's bugging you?
Everyone being filthy narcissistic faggots that make it impossible to talk to people and make friends.
And the world being the shit that it is.
I'm always on holidays. So, i do what i do everyday
Contemplate suicide.
Get angry.
Surf the web.
Think about maybe get a job.
Get angry because of sociopaths.
Get angry at me for not being a normie.
Get angry at normies for being normies.
Get angry at this shithole of a country.
Play games until my mind goes numb,
Eat.
Shit.
Contemplate an hero agen.
Go to sleep hoping i wake up dead.
Nah, i've given up. Last time i've touched a female was 10 years ago and i went to a brothel.

Also, who the fuck except Jow Forumstards would want to learn german?
Stay away from this country. It's in your best interest.

Geez user try anger management
>who the fuck except Jow Forumstards would want to learn german?
It's a great language, very expressive. Some just do it for fun

i would learn German to move to Switzerland desu

i would happen to be that

If you think germany is this bad, move somewhere else and see for yourself. Good luck.

germanfag here

what dating apps to try, im getting pretty desperate these german clubbing girls are literal whores

Attached: cc2704a975a6d438e420d54647713f06.jpg (236x457, 18K)

Anger management wouldn't solve shit. People need to gtfo my planet.
>very expressive
Yeah, about that.
You have to be very specific when talking german with a german.
Germans are autistic as fuck and if you're a filthy foreig--- i mean, guest, you better speak better than they do.
And when you do they get all uppity and unleash their supressed inferiority complex upon you.
And the language isn't even applicable to stuff except a few words here and there.
learn swiss.
Stop destroying Europe, Schneeneger.

erfahrungsberichte aus puffs, saunaclubs oder aehnlichem?

would you happen to be open towards engaging with another berlinanon

what kind of "engaging"

nothing degenerate.

if you live near heidelberg and have a thing for asian girls try tantan

complaining about politics is useless, wont change your situation one bit.

yeah i'm not sure, i never go out anyways so it doesn't matter where i live. if you're looking for local friends i'm not a good choice

I'm not complaining at all.
You said your stereotypical faggotry.
>hurr durr if jewrmany bed y u don go away
I would go if you faggots would stop destroying everything around you for your own benefit.
Don't talk shit if you don't want a response, Autismo.

Moin,

>location

hamburgistan

>whats bugging you

no friends and life is boring

>any luck with the oposite sex

some hot coworker is always being awkwardly friendly, flirty and also pretty touchy with me. might be dtf, but she is married and i don't want some cheating whore. Otherwise no current successes since i stopped using tinder over a year ago.
Meeting chicks is hard when you have no social circle.

Attached: 1398806313556.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

chill dude, no reason to just call me hurtful names over the internet. I just said that living elsewhere might give you a new perspective on stuff. What exactly am "I" destroying by the way?

>Puffs
ein kleiner Protipp von jemandem mit zu viel Geld und zu wenig "Game" (aka Fersager mit geerbtem Vermoegen), wenn du eine Nutte oefter besuchst bekommst du viele Dienstleistungen gratis (Arschficken, Blasen ohne Gummi, Kuessen etc.). Hab sogar mal eine fast dazu gebracht mit mir zusammen zu kommen, ab diesem Punkt habe ich sie nie wieder besucht (hab ihre Handynr. usw.)

Wie hast du dich bei deinem ersten Nuttenbesuch angestellt? Ist das komisch?

Protipp: Wenn du ein mal bei einer Nutte warst, wird dich keine Frau mehr freiwillig anfassen. Abschaum.

ich antworte mal auf deutsch
>where are you located?

nordhessen

>what's bugging you?

ich selbst stoere mich wohl am meisten.
habe keine freunde mit denen ich lust haette spontan was zu unternehmen und generell bin ich schon seit knapp einem monat am we nicht mehr weg gewesen, merke, dass mir das langsam aufs gemuet schlaegt. keine ahnung wie ich diese situation verbessern kann. koennte mich wieder mit irgendeinem gesindel verabreden aber habe darauf eigentlich keine lust mehr. wenn ich weggehe und es drauf anlege sammel ich locker 2-3 nummern ein, kann den charismatiker spielen aber irgendwie sind die leute nach ein paar mal treffen dann so langweilig, dass ich gar nichts mit ihnen anzufangen weiss. mein sozialleben ist eine einzige anstrengung, ich kann nicht ausgelassen sein, ich kann nicht ich selbst sein.
keine einzige person weiss wer ich wirklich bin.

semesterferien. urlaub mit familie und wohl eine woche absturzcamping mit den kumpels

kein bedarf

Protip: Alle Frauen sind Nutten. Sind nur nicht alle so raffiniert und nehmen die Kohle an.

user, please, i already know your game. Feigning ignorance to appear innocent
>What exactly am "I" destroying by the way?
ahem
>roman empire
>europe in world war 1
>europe in world war 2
>europe after world war 2
>europe during the banking crisis
>europe during the refugee crisis
>europe right now
And now you tell me to fuck off your country?
We both know what you meant.
I can't leave until this country has dissappeared from the face of the planet, because if you're left alone, you're gonna do it again and again.
So, stop being a faggot and tell your government and your npc race to stop getting replaced by sandniggers and controlled by turbo-jews.
also lurk moar fgt

Attached: 1559318979911.png (500x494, 190K)

> keine Frau mehr freiwillig anfassen.
dann muss ich sie halt weiterhin bezahlen

Best and most fun Jow Forums discord out there! Join now!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: 1562601593757m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.

Auch deutscher femanon hier?
Ausserdem gebe dir Recht.

Fapiss dich etzala aus meinem Board, du dumme Sau

Lol geh und lutsch sandneger wiener, bin nicht mal deutsche.
Koennt ihr deutsche ja am besten.

>geh und lutsch sandneger wiener
Tobsuechtiger Schmalzberg ist wuetend, weil sie keiner anfassen moechte? Hmm, laesst einen wirklich Gruebeln ...

deutschsprachiger femanon x2 reporting in

Auch hier deutscher femanon. Spendiert bei meinen Patreon bitte

ja welchen denn

stimmt nicht, ist zwar bisschen ekelhaft aber kein ausschlusskriterium

Respektier dich mal mehr

Ja

Immer noch ein Unterschied, ob sie 30 Schwaenze am Tag lutscht und tausend Krankheiten mit sich rumschleppt oder sauber ist und du was besonderes fuer sie bist, aber davon hat man als ekliger Spast natuerlich kein Verstaendnis

nee, bin psychisch zu geschaedigt fuer jegliche form von selbstrespekt

Wenn du solche Maenner an dich ranlaesst, dann wirst du nur noch geschaedigter

bin keine hure, so weit lasse ich es dann doch nicht kommen

> femanons
> deusch
da fickt mir doch einer nen Storch

Attached: jagenau.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Warum? Vergewaltigt?

zum Thema Nutten die meisten werden gewartet und wenn krank dann fliegen die raus bzw gehen zurueck in den Armutsjungel.
t. Kumpel von einem Zuhaelter

>oder sauber ist und du was besonderes fuer sie bist
Wo gibts denn hier noch saubere Frauen?
Also stop larping, transenschwuchtel
Alle unverheiratete Frauen in Deutschland sind gerade in der Disko, sich von Mohametts und Hakans auf der maennertoilette durchloechern lassen.
Und die die es nicht grad tun sind eh alle saure untergefickten pfotzen.

weiss nicht was der unterschied sein soll, die beachten uns genau so wenig wie auslaendische femanons

ja komm larp woanders und wer gibt nen fick welches geschlecht du auf nem internetforum hast

gut geraten

autsch.. willst du darueber reden?

keine ahnung, willst du's hoeren?

ne ich weis schon wies ausgeht. Haetesst nicht die kohle verbrennen muessen. Selber schuld.

warum nicht. hast du kik oder telegram?

ich war ein kind du hund

telegram eigentlich schon, hab aber gerade keinen zugriff. ich hab discord