Vault 6969 Experiment

Nuclear war has come, thankfully you and others got to the vault before the bombs hit. Unluckily however, it seems as if this vault is one of those vault-tec experiments. You and everyone else were herded into bio-tanks in the guise of using them as medical scanners. You woke up a week later, coughing after the breathing tube drew all the breathable liquid from your lungs. Investigating the place reveals that the overseer and all the guards died from infighting. You're nude since there are no clothes around anywhere.

Checking the overseer computer, you find out that the vault was really a secret genetics experiment, you and the others have been made into a humans with perfect genetic stability, meaning even inbreeding will not pass on bad genes, your children also gain this ability. Everybody else has also been converted into cute biological girls who are eternally youthful and have extreme durability and regeneration capabilities(although these capabilities falter if there isn't any food), and heightened sense of touch. You have gained a bigger penor, addictive cum(addictive as heroin), eternal youth, immortality, super regeneration, no need to sleep, no need to drink or eat, extremely high stamina, super strength, better muscles, extreme durability, great facial attractiveness, and your height is now at 6'5. You've also been given knowledge on Brazilian jiu jitsu, muay Thai, dutch kickboxing, and pankration.

Attached: Slave_Collar.png (368x254, 21K)

Food is not a major issue yet, farms are semi-automated. There is a pool, gym, bar, hydroponic gardens/farms, nursery, cafeteria, janitorial and maintenance department, medical department, research department, education department, and secretarial department. You can assign anyone into these places to give them a job.

You can let everybody out at once, in groups, or one at a time. You've already let me out. After beating me into submission and restraining me, you put this collar on me, what is this thing you put on me anyhow? Well nevermind, I'm your secretary now and we have more pressing matters at hand, us guys- I mean girls still need to eat, so I suggest assigning some girls to the farms as your first action, also I guess you're the new overseer now. The vault can support a population of 10 million. We currently have 49,999 girls in the tanks. What do we do now overseer?

So I'm the only one who didn't get to be a girl and I can't even kill myself? Some kind of hell

Commit mass suicide

Attached: FattoCatto.jpg (800x1200, 154K)

I will not allow that sir.

A one where transfaggot dreams do not come true.

I feel somewhat lucky today. Hope nothing bad happens.

Attached: 1522637207720-r9k.gif (700x394, 1.86M)

>You have gained a bigger penor, addictive cum(addictive as heroin)
I would masturbate and drink my own cum all day

Attached: 8D112A8B-833E-4384-B348-DB966FBDDC88.jpg (423x398, 33K)

Do what you want sir, but how do we proceed?

Masturbate and digest own seminal fluids.

Attached: 30905.png (192x192, 50K)

You can do that while doing other things sir, now how do you want to assign everyone?

Attached: sample_db175db743a514ee2c96504f54107be217c5fc52.jpg (850x1086, 108K)

Just let me finish and then we'll uh.. have a meeting in the conference room

This is an oddly specific fantasy, especially at the end there

I've been waiting hours for you, you dumb faggot! How long does it take for you to squeeze one out! Anyhow, we need to assign job roles and get a few people out of the bio tanks.

Attached: sample_26adb7af1206c2940001b1b8ce39b6995fc617d0.jpg (850x1200, 104K)

Alright I'm done, none even came out the last four times.
Why do we need to release more biopeople in the first place? I like being alone. Regardless, we should probably eat before I make any major decisions. Where's the food store? I'm making chili dogs

Attached: BB360A04-2EAA-4381-88C1-6ABE14F234B4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

We do have a cafeteria with some food. If you want I can heat up some pork and beans. Also, if nobody is let out within a period of 1 week, all tanks will release. We also need workers in the farms to produce food, we can't rely on and eat this canned shit forever, plus we probably want to keep any meat as an occasional treat.

Attached: FO3_Pork_n'_Beans(2).png (700x809, 414K)

Okay, yeah, heat me up the pork.. Is there no way to stop all the tanks from opening?

Here's your food sir. And yes there is, if you release one girl per week that should stop the auto-release of everyone. Since you've already released me, we're not due for another release till next week. However, we do need some workers to take care of the crops in our hydroponic farms, and having at least a few workers in the start means less work for both you and me. I don't want to be the only person here doing all the chores. Plus, you gotta get to breeding the others, so we can increase the population. Hopefully by 2500, once the radiation has died down, we should have enough people to rebuild the world. As your secretary, I should also remind you that breeding me is highly inappropriate workplace behaviour, and you should be more professional if you're thinking of doing so.

Attached: chili-in-pot(3).jpg (729x483, 355K)

Fantasies are often specific.

Well I wasn't considering breeding with you, but you raise a good point.. maybe we should, just to start ensuring ourselves that we can continue the race and increase population

If you command me to, I will, just don't be too rough...

Attached: 9c62a959c5621095625ce575d4e1c271(2).jpg (607x925, 287K)

But, ah I recommend fucking some of the others instead.

Attached: sample_4653bb84a1afae68dc4a66b17b9fd72e530f19ba.jpg (850x1165, 199K)

Okay, then we'll make it quick and let out a few others to start farming, with one being in charge of prepping food. We shall grow slowly. Also, we should probably freeze a bunch of my sperm just in case something happens.
Have the girls here acquired proficiencies in anything or are they all just the same?

Sounds like the 72 virigins heaven from the muzzies.
Did I kill in the name of allah?

stop it you're unironically making me hard

Shut up, user, I'm about to pork the secretary, don't ruin this for me

is that a cock ring in ops pic

This is really hot OP please continue

I open the vault. Refugees welcome!
Let's see how long that perfect genetics lasts when they're all filled with radioactive raider cum

Attached: 1523988685944.jpg (499x499, 107K)

why not just cum in them yourself?

you're stupid

originooly

No its a collar

If this were a game i'd play it

We should probably build a room completely for fucking, to keep people satisfied before their own offspring grow old to to procreate with.
Let's also organize such that we a have a decent enough surplus to have a week dedicated to a mass orgy.

>decent enough surplus
of what? Of girls?