For the love of god I need a trap with HRT tits to breastfeed me!!

For the love of god I need a trap with HRT tits to breastfeed me!!

Attached: oXXhkeQO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

I need you nailed to a cross

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 137K)

At your service, master.

Attached: 30915542_539076376486080_2789579746923511808_n.jpg (494x494, 29K)

Are you trap? Originally and where from

is this actually possible? have we reached a point were we can drink real man milk?

yeah you can make men lacate with hrt or certain herb combinations

At least according to this webm yes

Attached: 1562903931707.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

This has always been possible I think, if conditions be right.

this shit makes me scared u guys are fucking sick in the head

Attached: verfe.png (847x924, 468K)

You're on Jow Forums, you originally dumb nigger

I WANT TO BE THIS SO BADLY

Imagine how mentally ill you have to be to prefer this pathetic display over big tittied women.

Do it and be my trapfu/trap mommy please

Its ainto to hard to do user get on some meds or herbs like fenugreek

The ultimate herb for feminization is Pueraria mirifica

>we reached a point
this was always possible. all humans have the ability to lactate

ah? i was just listening what i knew for lactation not full feminization. if ya dont mind what are the effects and dose i dont want to take it but i have a interest in these herbs

It's all good, not meaning to sound like an ass. My best friend was using mirifica for a short time because he really wanted to become a trap. His skin got really nice really fast, chronic acne went a way.. But he was having the side effect of liver pain. Not everyone gets that, but he did.
So he stopped taking it like halfway through the first bottle. Thisswas the one he was taking.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-210053.png (1080x2160, 215K)

ok, too bad about the liver pain for your friend hopefully he'll find something else that works with his system, also if you dont mind how do i research this any good sources or do i just have to dig around about herbs? when i say this i mean herbs for femization though i would be interested in the opposite effect too

It was like a year ago, I was just Google searching for pages, looked at a few studies I think and a lot of people's anecdotal experiences. There's some other herbs that increase estrogen, I remember black cohosh was one I think. But mirifica I just remember because he used it and it has a reputation for being really powerful. Not a coincidence I think, that mirifica comes from Thailand

Alright thank you, im going to start researching my self say these herbs can be grown in the us right or are they illegal if you know wouldnt mind farming them

I've never heard anything about them being illegal to grow in the US. Would definitely be weird that they'd sell it at Vitamin Shoppe if it was. I've only heard of it being sourced from Thailand but maybe you can buy seeds online

Nice then climate matters a little but there are tricks to overcome it wonder if ther's a decent market for it

I want my trap mommy so fucking bad uuuuugh

if i try to induce lacation like this will i get bitch tits and leak boymilk? i go to work and uni so im not a neet...

1. buy a manual breast pump and use it basically as much as you can every day
2. take fenugreek supplements

there you go, even without hrt you can probably lactate within 1-2 months

pueraria will probably start giving you tits, but small ones and it'll probably take 6 months to get more than just puffy nipples. It's the best herb for feminization, but won't make you lactate on it's own, it's just a phytoestrogen. For far better feminization eat spearmint as well, it's anti-androgenic