One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a tranny in a flyover
What's the point of even living?

Attached: state_map.jpg (800x521, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cochrane.org/CD009785/SCHIZ_treatments-for-delusional-disorder).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a hon from the northeast it's not very good either it sucks to be trans

Louisiana, and East Texas have their merrits desu. Hawaii too.
Yeah the rest are uselss.

you mean born mentally retarded

youre not born a tranny dumbass

Inside a city or in a suburb?

we have cows though

Attached: 50932front-7955.jpg (475x347, 49K)

>Louisiana
What? Most of that state is worthless.

>Louisiana
>Texas
>fucking Hawaii
Useless

> Born a tranny
> Born
Being this retarded

>born a tranny
You're not born a tranny, stop masturbating 5 times a day and you'll get better.

If you're not born trans then why did trannies want to be the opposite gender from an early age?

I wanted to be batman when I was a kid, should I become a night vigilant?

You didn't continue to want to be batman, to the point of thinking suicide is a viable option instead of continuing to exist.

New Orleans is pretty nice.
Chad bro took me there with his friends once for Mardi gras. I had fun, and got to cop plenty of feels of T&A. There's a lot of cultural stuff there too, but I didn't get to go to any of them.
Austin and Houston are nice. I live here.

>tfw no tranner gf from the midwest

Kids have some weird dreams, like wanting to be a cartoon or a cosmonaut.
Wanting to be a women is far more normal than wanting to be the night hauler, and it's not caused by some born trangederism.

Adults don't kill themselves over not being batman. Trannies who never transition often do kill themselves. Not to mention people multiple times your age who accept themselves as being trans, despite never having any real chance of passing or even living in public as female. I think a 50 year old knows more about life than anyone on Jow Forums.

Healthy Adults don't kill themselves, people with mental problems are very prone to suicide.

Maybe wanting to be a woman when you're an adult is mental problem after all.

No shit being a tranny is a mental disorder. Water is also wet.

It must suck being able to afford a place to live.

Maybe people with pathological delusions should receive medical treatment to stop this delusions, not be told their delusions are real.

A twelve years old man that believe and want to be act like he's batman need to be in a ward.

>Maybe people with pathological delusions should receive medical treatment to stop this delusions, not be told their delusions are real.
What does that have to do with being trans? Do you think most trannies go out in public dressed like a man in a dress?

>A twelve years old man that believe and want to be act like he's batman need to be in a ward.
There are plenty of people who like to go outside dressed like batman. Why would that mean they need to be in a ward?

Attached: 3nifcbc2act11.jpg (3024x4032, 1011K)

>What does that have to do with being trans? Do you think most trannies go out in public dressed like a man in a dress?
Trannies have pathological delusion of being what they aren't. What's the difference of a man believing he's napoleon or believing he's a girl?

>There are plenty of people who like to go outside dressed like batman. Why would that mean they need to be in a ward?
There was a guy in my town that acted like batman, not a cosplayer, but a vigilant wannabe... he was arrested after beating some teen and is in the wards now.

>Trannies have pathological delusion of being what they aren't.
If that was the case, trannies wouldn't think they're trannies, they would think they're women. They wouldn't identify as "LGBT", because they would be under the delusion they're a woman/man, not that they're transgender.

>There was a guy in my town that acted like batman, not a cosplayer, but a vigilant wannabe... he was arrested after beating some teen and is in the wards now.
Because of other things he did. Dressing like batman in public, even on a daily basis, is not going to get you put into a ward. Come on now.
Even furfags go outside with tails.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>If that was the case, trannies wouldn't think they're trannies, they would think they're women. They wouldn't identify as "LGBT", because they would be under the delusion they're a woman/man, not that they're transgender.
user, a man that want to be a girl is not different from a man that want to be napoleon or batman.
Why your own personal delusion is somehow different?

>Dressing like batman in public, even on a daily basis, is not going to get you put into a ward. Come on now.
I don't know where you live, but in most of the world, you'll be in a ward in less than a year.

theres no literally way of escaping a boring suburbanite hell hole though

You cannot accept yourself as a men and want your neighbors to accept you as whatever is your delusion?

>user, a man that want to be a girl is not different from a man that want to be napoleon or batman.
A delusional man who thinks they're a woman would not say they're trans. A man who wants to take hormones to be more feminine knows they need hormones because they aren't female.
There's a big difference between believing you're actually Batman or Napleon, and realizing you're just pretending to be Batman or Napelon.

>I don't know where you live, but in most of the world, you'll be in a ward in less than a year.
For what? Wearing clothes other people don't approve of? No mental health facility is going to waste their time on weirdos. All of Jow Forums would be in a ward under your system.

Attached: 1561244648946.png (444x444, 112K)

If all trannies realized they are just some dudes LARPing as women things would be far easier.

But you should not expect respect for LARPing 24/7, it's a very bad and damaging habit.

>For what? Wearing clothes other people don't approve of? No mental health facility is going to waste their time on weirdos. All of Jow Forums would be in a ward under your system.
I think you don't realize how tolerant US is, but most countries will send you to a ward for LARPing all the time, specially if you annoy people in public with it.

not even trannies deny this, that's why they're getting treatment for it to help.

You know the treatment for pathological delusion is based on confrontation. Pretending the delusions are real is very damaging.

how can you call it damaging when it eases the pain of them? trannies are happy once they can be more comfortable in their own body

It's not LARPing. You're indoctrinated to believe biological sex determines the clothes you wear, how you should act, and how you should live your life. All because some kike on a stick died a few thousand years ago.
Thankfully society is moving away from Jewish indoctrinations.

If mental wards in central Europe or something tried to take in all the weird fucks alive, they would be overwhelmed. I think what's more likely to happen in such countries is the person is beat into submission while the law turns a blind eye.

Attached: 2000px-Mercury_symbol.svg.png (2000x2000, 37K)

>pathological delusion
Trannies aren't delusional about their gender, otherwise they wouldn't be trannies. Being trans means you acknowledge your body is the "wrong gender". If you're delusional you wouldn't think you're in the "wrong body".

Them you've a 40% suicide rate.

that rate includes trannies pre-transition too. you really think the rate for trannies that haven't transitioned and can't even look themselves in the mirror won't have a higher rate than 40%?

I mean it sucks that people treat transpeople bad but calling all of middle america useless is extremely elitist.

I know plenty of biggots on the coast, they are just generally richer and more elite than us hicks in flyover country.

If you need to blame the Jews to be right, you're wrong. (specially when the jews are the greatest supporters of trans)

The coast is literally where the elites reside though

why do people who hate trannies care about a high suicide rate so much? wouldn't they want a high suicide rate? it'd be less annoying if they didn't pretend to care about helping people and were at least honest about wanting to see trannies die

Believing your body is not your real body is as delusional as you can be.

Transphobes: comparing being a woman to being batman.

The reason we've 40% is because many regret a mutilatory surgery fueled by delusion.

Yes that's exactly what I said.

not all trannies get SRS. I'm simply talking about HRT being good here, I'm not getting into SRS here

There's a difference between hating a person or being sorry for them. Most people feel pity for trannies the same way they feel pity for tard or cripples.

>Believing your body is not your real body
But that's not wh

Christianity was created by people who were formerly Jews.
INRI, Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum
Jesus was LITERALLY the King of the Jews.
It doesn't matter what their reasons are, they were the ones who gave us Abrahamic religions such as Christianity.

They know their body is their body, they just believe it's the wrong body.

Attached: DiCamillo-INCOMPLETE.jpg (682x519, 289K)

lmao retard pre-transition means they still have the cock and haven't done any alterations at all yet. do you seriously think trannies feel fine right up until before they transition? the high suicide rate is due to gender dysphoria, not transition

>I label your argument as transphobe, checkmate
user, I'm tempted to believe your brain has taken some damage.

> the high suicide rate is due to gender dysphoria, not transition
Great, a suicide inducing pathological delusion, maybe we should treat it like regular delusions.

That's not what being trans is. Imagine arguing about a simple concept you can't even grasp because you have been indoctrinated by conservative media.

Serious, this is your argument on the jews being trying to stop trans? Lol

Why you want to defend Somatoparaphrenia lite so hard?

they've never been successful at it though, transition is the most successful thing we have at that
>inb4 pimozide
that was a case study on literally ONE SCHIZO (no gender dysphoria), it does nothing to prove that it treats gender dysphoria for one person let alone everyone

My argument isn't Jews user, you can read it my post here >"You're indoctrinated to believe biological sex determines the clothes you wear, how you should act, and how you should live your life."

fuck off you stupid faggot
cities and normalfag places suck

>you have been indoctrinated by [evil group] so you cannot understand they truth

There have been good results with Somatoparaphrenia and other similar diseases.

>"You're indoctrinated to believe [opinion I don't support]"
Please stop, you really need some conspiracy to be right?

Somatoparaphrenia is a neurological disorder. Being transgender is a mental disorder.

How else does civilization pass from the hands of the previous generation to the next generation without indoctrination?

>Somatoparaphrenia is a neurological disorder. Being transgender is a mental disorder.
Delusions in general are mental disorders and can be treated by many forms of conventional therapies.

>How else does civilization pass from the hands of the previous generation to the next generation without indoctrination?
And let me guess, only you and those of your tranny cult are free from society indoctrination.

>Delusions in general are mental disorders and can be treated by many forms of conventional therapies.
Then why hasn't it been done with transgender patients?

>And let me guess, only you and those of your tranny cult are free from society indoctrination.
No one is free of indoctrination. Refusing to accept the fact you're indoctrinated doesn't change anything, you were still indoctrinated. One of those indoctrinations you have is that a man in a dress MUST be mentally ill in some way.

Trans people do not believe they are the opposite sex in a biological and reproductive sense. You can redefine a thing you don't like to make it sound like a bad thing.

Why do you have to make it sound like trans people think they can change their chromosomes?

When your arguments all involve making shit up about the other side to make them sound crazy and calling them mentally ill you should reconsider your arguments.

>Then why hasn't it been done with transgender patients?
Because give people with a gender disorder real treatment would be "transphobic" according to some groups with political power, and because most people don't care about trannies enough to try helping them.

>born a tranny
Something you do to feel special and explain away why "I always felt uncomfortable in my body".
Actual trannies are less than 0.01% of the population and none of them are part of the twitter and anime-posting crowd.

>Then why hasn't it been done with transgender patients?
Some have been through the correct treatment and were cured, some decided to listen to other opinions. and do a palliative surgery that doesn't help.

Really trannies can be cured with therapy, fake trannies should be treated like classical delusion.

>real treatment would be "transphobic" according to some groups with political power
That's literally a conspiracy theory.
Either way there are plenty of alternative therapists who don't care about what the norm says. You can go to a crystal healer if you really wanted to. I'd think if there was a proven therapy that worked, it would be something many trans people would take up.
I sure as hell would like to stop being a tranny.

What is the correct treatment? And who said anything about surgery?

I'm so glad I live in a small town in a fly over after living in both Chicago and metro Detroit. Nignogs absolutely can't stand anywhere like this and it's the ultimate deterrent. Fuck the city and fuck the "hussle"

At least in the west, you're free to choose what treatment you will take.

A fat person can choose to take certain drugs, or to take a diet, or a surgery, or therapy, it's that person call.

When you have gender dysphoria, you can choose between a palliative surgery or therapy, it's your call.

>What is the correct treatment? And who said anything about surgery?
I personally suggest therapy, it works for most cases of pathological diseases.

but it wasn't always that way, up until this millennium trannies were universally hated. you'd think if there was a solution to find for it back then they would've found it

We already have a solution for gender dysphoria (it's the same treatment of delusion), and anyone tranny can take it if they want

Attached: 1561907267280.png (500x508, 84K)

>Thankfully society is moving away from Jewish indoctrinations.
Pagan societies were more often than not stricter and would actually kill you over this shit you absolute tool. Particularly the feminine larping would be met with lethal force and fully legally too.
It's only christcuckery's vaunted tolerance, albeit in a corrupted "everything should be tolerated" form, that allows you to do what you do.

user, he has a delusional disorder, you cannot expect him to understand reality.

Pls be my hon gf

>Pagan societies were more often than not stricter and would actually kill you over this shit you absolute tool. Particularly the feminine larping would be met with lethal force and fully legally too.
We are not a pagan society, let alone an ancient one.

>It's only christcuckery's vaunted tolerance, albeit in a corrupted "everything should be tolerated" form, that allows you to do what you do.
Maybe, but there are other countries such as South Korea which do not have such strict views on gender as the west.
Christian society is certainly more accepting than an Islamic society would be, so you're not exactly wrong either.

Attached: 1560339931758.png (201x450, 114K)

We (in Europe) are going to be a Muslin society... do you know what Sharia say about trannies?

Attached: 1561511988380.jpg (512x512, 63K)

Take that back. That part of North Carolina has cool mountains.

Attached: whereseason3.jpg (640x480, 54K)

That's unfortunate for European tranners. They should come over to America.

You need some professional qualifications to migrate, I'm sorry user.

America is pozzed, we'll take them in just because they're trans and oppressed.

>utterly useless
We grow all the food desu

Attached: 855E6C96-2661-4324-A208-44793442C346.png (242x240, 38K)

>US will take rich white loser with dresses because they are oppressed
I'll laugh so hard when the time come.

Attached: portrait-poster-scenery-canvas-painting-landscape-picture-Japanese-traditional-art-Evening-Bell-at-M (640x427, 158K)

The modern day Rome (The USA) can only save so many people from the barbarians unfortunately.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x762, 76K)

It's like those viets that fought for US, when they needed refuge, they were on their own.

Hmong people were allowed in though. There's tons of them in the midwest. Oppressed people get a free pass. Soldiers are manly men, they shouldn't have emotional issues.

Anyone who unironically thinks California is better than Texas is beyond saving.

California is why we have computers.
Texas is why we have Bush

You know the term "oppressed people" refers to Muslims, not to Europeans... right?

Some people think with their dicks, they will like whatever state is more homosexual no matter how shit the state is.

If by computer you mean working 60+ hours a week in some cool tech company while living on a shared studio apartment you're right.

I want to see trannies die. Thats why I want less options for them

People here only care about Muslims when they're being bombed. People are still salty about 9/11.

Attached: racist.jpg (300x250, 35K)

see I don't have an issue when you admit you want to kill trannies because at least you're being honest. it's annoying seeing you pretend to know a lot of stuff about trannies and want to help them when you don't actually know or care about any of that.

user, all I want is to see people healthy and happy, that's why trannies should take delusional disorder treatment (cochrane.org/CD009785/SCHIZ_treatments-for-delusional-disorder).

>South Korea
Extremely Christcucked even by many American states standards, you're a bit delusional if you think most of them are accepting.

>I want to see trannies die. Thats why I want less options for them
>user, all I want is to see people healthy and happy
Hmm

They aren't accepting because of Christianity, and they sure don't base what's proper or improper on Christian values. They believe they are the most pure, ancient bloodline in existence thanks to Japanese indoctrination.

I think you're also paranoid. Seek a good doctor.

Attached: 683947593845.png (469x121, 6K)

So this is your post ?
You're still literally advocating death to trannies.